Cage, iron fist, 3*mags

Cyclops, daredevil, loki

Hood, 3*cap, S.Witch.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm a whirlwind of emotion right now.

icon_e_surprised.gificon_mad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_twisted.gif
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm using 3daken 3cyclops and Iron fist and hardly taking damage just destroy hood asapnthen build powers and end round2 with power ready for 2nd hood
  • Realstuff_NameChange
    Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    What are people using for Lost Souls (2nd to last main node in 2nd sub, hood, kishu and hitman, 1 of the command point nodes)?

Wanting to get the command point but its not being cooperative, 4-5 wins and have still only gotten the initial non-20 iso reward and for some reason this node is destroying me. Takes me 2-3 wipes before I can beat it each time.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anyone any idea what the 3 rounds consist of?

I cant beat the 1st round:

Lv 211 2* Daken - I hate this guy when mega-boosted - cheap powerful blue, mega healing & sword spamming
    Lv 212 Dr Oct - My only way of dealing with mega-boosted Daken is usually Sword/Fist generators - this stops this approach
    Lv 211 Ghost Rider - Cheap Green/red team damaging powers + potential black nuke

Any suggestions?

I only have X/F, Fury & Thor usable from 4* land, but all 3* (& lower) maxed.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Druss wrote:
    I only have X/F, Fury & Thor usable from 4* land, but all 3* (& lower) maxed.
    XF/GT/Loki or Cmag/Mohawk/KK
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to love stage 3 pts not that high but the AI jumps so high its insane
    \
    best of luck getting to 70k you will need it
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I failed twice at ares, mystique team with IF, Luke cage and 3*daken
    finally make it using 3*cyclops, 3*daken and IF. I boosted red and black.
    Cyclops makes things easier because of his ridiculous dmg. Daken helps to create strike tiles while IF passively damage every turn with his attack tiles... He generates black for cyclops too
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won't be on the third sub until later tonight but I'm curious as to why Ghost Rider switched sides and is fighting against you...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What's one clear of sub 3 worth?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The rounds are Ghost Rider/Doc Ock/lDaken, cMags/Sentry/Loki, Mystique/Bullseye/Ares.

I've wiped twice so far, and that was with HB/JG/Thing. It's a tough cookie. Annoying that if you fail, you'll still have to wait 8 hours to try again for a full refresh (first time ever failing a survival node in pve, so had no idea).
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm sitting at 45,000 points after:

- Missing the first clear in the first sub
    - No grind in the second sub, and one clear being before timers fully reset
    - One clear of the third sub

67,000 seems very doable, but it's not the cakewalk that we're normally used to for PVE legendary tokens, but then again these shorter events usually aren't.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beat it on the first try with gsbw, 3 star cyclops and cmags. Lots of cascades and lots of ap. Helps that cyclops is boosted. Still barely managed to win, no one on my side died, but they were all under 2000hp. All 3 are 166 for me, facing 176 to 198 scaled enemies. Could have been worse.
  • slidecage
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    What's one clear of sub 3 worth?

will see in a little bit BUT this has just turned into a PURE PAY TO WIN

round 1 and 2 all goons

round 3 no more pure goons

daredevil was around 1600 stage 2 its 1600 stage 3 ****

think like 7800 from 6800 round 2.. I thought pts doubled shouldnt it been close to 14k per clear but its not

total pts is 6728 **** round 2 was 6800
  • Druss
    Options
    Cmags/KK/Mohawk didn't work at all

only useful ability for Mohawk is black which walks straight into Dr Oct, also unable to use CMags yellow for same reason
  • slidecage
    Options
    WTH round 2 full clear was around 6800 pts..
    round 3 is around 6800 pts
  • Druss
    Options
    Grr

Went with Cage, IF & Cyclops

Beat round 1 fairly easily - 2.5k health down on Cyclops & 1.7k on IF with Cage still maxed. Whaled round 2 as soon as it appeared, thought would be a pushover from there only to get a cascade that left the AI with 26 green & 23 red & 30 pink & Blue & 16 black.

1 onslaught, 2 rampages, 1 shapehift, 2 infiltration & 1 masterstroke in next 2 turns ended that.

Very frustrating
  • Won ot with daredevil squirrel girl and hood wasnt too bad. Lots of traps with daredevil after first round (dakens a jerk) first round was all sg puple and green. After that round it was daredevil to clean the board and stun heavy hitters
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Realcrap wrote:
    What are people using for Lost Souls (2nd to last main node in 2nd sub, hood, kishu and hitman, 1 of the command point nodes)?

Wanting to get the command point but its not being cooperative, 4-5 wins and have still only gotten the initial non-20 iso reward and for some reason this node is destroying me. Takes me 2-3 wipes before I can beat it each time.

I've had complete success with LDaken, 3Cyclops, and Iron Fist until the last main node in the third sub (they cascaded into 50 AP when I had 15, so I can't tell you if it's the node or if that was my rotten luck).
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can anyone check my math?

According to the thread

Sub 1 = 3362 points
    Sub 2 = 6300 points

My full clear of Sub 3 (no problems with final node, so optimal clear) gave me 6952 points.

So, Sub 1 is worth 10086, Sub 2 is worth 18,900, and Sub 3 will give 20856, for a total of 49842.

Unless I've missed something, three full clears of all three subs will give you about 75% of the points you need for a Legendary progression, which is madness. It's like they calibrated the progression for a four-day run, changed it to three at the last minute, and didn't adjust the numbers.