Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    4th was an icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

Brings her to 4/4/2
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png

A needed cover thankfully!
  • I got icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png

Not a great character, but I've barely scratched the surface on 4*s, so it's not like I'd pass it up.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Have gotten a green IW from my first, second not far away icon_e_smile.gif
  • icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png ...finally, been waiting to get a least 1 yellow for him
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    CP Legendary #2 was yesterday: Kingpin Purple

#3 will be much further off, this one was largely due to a Daily Rewards drop.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Second CP pull: Elektra purple. My sixth. Hello, 1000 ISO!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fourth token: Countdown for what. My first one, so that's pretty dang exciting. Deadpool is 5/2/1 now, and I'll be getting another CfW in the daily rewards next week.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    N00b pulled an iceman green. Got 50 hp from daily supply, so just enough to buy iceman a parking lot.

Dangit my main account wants more iceman!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I figure I'd ask this here. When you redeem your Command Points does it add a Legendary token to your "stash" or does it go to the token opening screen?
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    TazFTW wrote:
    I figure I'd ask this here. When you redeem your Command Points does it add a Legendary token to your "stash" or does it go to the token opening screen?

Using CP is like using HP for purchases. If you have any banked Legendary Tokens, you won't be able to buy using CP. If you use up all your Legendary Tokens, you then have the option of clicking the button and spending 25 CP.

If you somehow/someday bank 720 CP, you can go to the character page and buy the ability directly, again like using HP for cover purchases.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:

short answer. it goes straight to the token opening screen (while you pray for a purple)
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I needed 61 out of 63 possible 4* covers (just under 97%) and then first token redeem from the command point gives me 1 of the the 2 I have maxed already, Fisk purple. I had better odds at drawing a 5*!
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Iceman greenflag.png and Thoress redflag.png ....first maxxed 4* category....my alliance hooked me up or I'd still be waiting for first token. I need every 4* (except redflag.png Thoress now) so I can't complain.
  • Got a purpleflag.png Fisk.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Third command point token: redflag.png Old Man Logan