Legendary token pulls with Command Points

Comments

• NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    2 Token Pulls so far (close to my 3rd, but probably not til the end of the month):

blueflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png

redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2015
    Time for the first.

Annnd... Electra purpleflag.png
    Not necessarily needed but hell, I'll take it. Up to 1/2/0 now or something.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    First pull: icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png

My first cover of his - I'm a little torn between wanting more covers for 4*s I have already, and wanting new characters so I can use them in essentials.
  • monsterjoe77
    monsterjoe77 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.png
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used 25 of my 30 command points to purchase a legendary token tonight, and earned an Iceman purpleflag.png ! That's my first cover for that character. It also made me realize that over half of my star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png characters have exactly one cover.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    First one, got falcap which I needed. So thats good.

Second one got a purple Antman my first 4* dupe. A dark day indeed. Had to be that at 5:2:5 just need the one blue. Drat
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Got a red Old Man Logan
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    First one today. Got a Thor blueflag.png which I needed.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png - 1/3/1 now...
  • Setsukii
    Setsukii Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    redflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png

Bad news since I am still transitioning to 4 star.png land. 14 days to decide my future scaling...

To roster or not to roster
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first token from CP yielded icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png . An oldie, I know, but it's just the *fourth* cover I've ever had for him. And, honestly, I'll take all the usable 4* covers I can get from Legendary. Silver Surfer et al, their day will come, but right now I'd prefer 4* covers. I can USE those, and there's no way I'm going to go on a tear to wind up with an 8-cover Surfer from 9 tokens or something ridiculous like that.
  • was going to wait and open 4 together at the end of the week, but needed a pick-me-up after finishing 11th in the PVE sub, so got a icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png for my troubles, my first one, so not terrible
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png - just before his DDQ, but it's only my third cover (0/1/2) so it doesn't change much icon_razz.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Second pull: The Thing yellow.
    (First pull was OML red)

Mine is now 1/5/3 so I don't know what I am going to do when he is featured in DDQ4 icon_razz.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first Legendary Token bought with CP delivered me a blackflag.pngicon_deadpool.png which combo breaks the 6 or 7 blueflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png I've been getting otherwise.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    blackflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png for me. Given my normal luck I was expecting greenflag.png X-Forece icon_wolverine.png
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    First pull is a Green IW which I don’t need. The additional chance at a ledge token is welcome. The resulting disappointment is not. There are umpteen 4 stars it could be but the time I get one of the older lot far outweighs any that can be reliably usable instead of the 1k iso.

Whinge , Wine, Grump and another Whinge.

Good luck everyone else
  • Stormysusies first pull... Nick Fury with purpleflag.png YAY *dancing around the table*

icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ESN91
    ESN91 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    My first 5* : OML Black
    That's cool !