Legendary token pulls with Command Points

dr tinykittylove
dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Now that command points have been out for a few days and there is a bunch floating around... have you got enough to buy a legendary yet? Do you plan to when you have enough? For those who bought a token - What did you get? icon_e_biggrin.gif

(I got 1000iso, in the interests of full disclosure. A red Carnage for my 535 Carnage. Yay?)

Edit: thread title change since we're on to 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc pulls now. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Carnage, 2/2/2 now.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meh. Haven't gotten enough yet. icon_neutral.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    smite from thor never use
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starlord yellow. (wanking motion)
  • XFW yellow. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going to save them in the hope they make 4* purchases available.

Don't need to open another 1000 ISO like my last 2 LTs (including the one I got from my first 1300 in PVP. That was a bummer)
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Star Lord purple. I need too many 4* covers to justify waiting for Phoenix.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Silver Surfer (red) my 3rd cover now. Got none of the others though!
  • I got a oml yellow, then an oml black in a row!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png, now 1/3/1. Nice!
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    How have you gotten 25 already?? Have you all been placing top 1 in every event and sub so far?
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    I'm sort of shocked that players have enough Command Points to get tokens already, much less multiple tokens. They haven't even handed out all the freebies yet either.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    How have you gotten 25 already?? Have you all been placing top 1 in every event and sub so far?
    +comps for your alliance via HP/Iso purchase I'm sure. Exactly what Demiurge counted on when they rolled this out.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    :redhulk: greenflag.png, now 1/3/1. Nice!

Ditto for me, both on the cover and the total covers. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:

We had a nice person with a gift card. The rest comes of playing both pve and pvp like a lunatic. icon_e_smile.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I got 15 in a daily reward right after they dropped. One person in my alliance made a purchase, and that put me at 25 today.

Purple Nick Fury, which will put him at 4/5/4 after the daily re supply drop tomorrow
  • I got my seventh Nick Fury purple by turning in my points, right after i opened a legendary pack that had my sixth.
  • Pylgrim wrote:

I've gotten... 56 so far?

Got 15 from a daily reward
    5 for existing
    1 each day from DPDQ (4)
    2 each from the two PVE subs that have finished (4), and one in the 3rd.
    2 for finishing top 5 in X23 PVP
    25 from alliance mates purchasing stuff. (3,7,7,7,1)

By the way, not even close to what some others have gotten via alliance purchases. I've seen friends in other alliances with over 100 already from purchases. Some of that is from alliances with really big regular spenders. Some is people who decided to make their once or twice a year purchase now that they are helping others with it.

As for the top 2/10 PVE sub finishes... personally, unless it's a new character release, I'm not grinding to top 10 in a sub. That's 3 optimals and usually a 2 hour grind down per 24 hour sub. 6 optimals and a grind on a 48. If I have the time and want the HP I'll sometimes do enough to get top 50 in a sub, which generally seems to be about full clears, or 3 plus grinding the easy nodes to dust and hitting essentials another time.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm saving until Jean and X-23 are part of the line up.
    I want the best chance at both.