Legendary token pulls with Command Points

Comments

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    It was a blueflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png .
    He's 2/0/0 now.
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Pylgrim wrote:
    How have you gotten 25 already?? Have you all been placing top 1 in every event and sub so far?

Daily SHIELD Resupply.

Also, icon_thor.pngredflag.png for an almost complete 5/3/4. icon_e_biggrin.gif

(Yeah, don't tease the Casual for finally getting Thor after almost a full year...) icon_redface.gif
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I got 15 from daily reward, ddq, freebie, and purchases.

Pulled a Green Jean Grey which I needed. Happy indeed!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    First one was Jean Grey purple, much needed.
    Second one was Nick Fury yellow, not needed.
    Should be able to get a third soon...
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Pylgrim wrote:
    How have you gotten 25 already?? Have you all been placing top 1 in every event and sub so far?

I got 15 from yesterday's (606) daily reward, 4 from DDQ, a couple from PvE nodes, 2 from alliance purchases, and 2 more for top 10 in PvP.

Got a icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png from the token I bought, just in time for his DDQ node. I have him up to 5/5/2 and level 235 right now, so I'm optimistic, but every little bit helps.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few alliance purchases pushed me over the line yesterday. Ant Man purpleflag.png for my third 4* color-max (after 5 early star lord purples and my 5th PX blue from the last pvp).
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Kingpin black, bringing him to 4/5/4 lv170. Pretty happy, now I just have to re-spec him to 5/3/5.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Wait, 1000 ISO is a potential "reward" from Legendary Tokens?! How does that make any logical sense - you can barely do anything meaningful with 1000 ISO, you get more than that every day from DDQ!
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    My first one got me:
    icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png

My Old Man Logan is now 3 0 0.
    Should I level him? Or will that throw things off way too much for all of my scaling in PVE & PVP MMR?
    Although I guess a Level 300 OML would be a pretty good deterrent I would think, even if only with one power and not his Yellow, but maybe it's worth it?
    I do also have a Red Silver Surfer, so having two Level 255's is probably doing enough damage already?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png

Not the greatest but at least something I can train
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    CNash wrote:
    Wait, 1000 ISO is a potential "reward" from Legendary Tokens?! How does that make any logical sense - you can barely do anything meaningful with 1000 ISO, you get more than that every day from DDQ!

No. It is a sarcastic reference to selling a cover pull that couldn't be used.

"As in, the more covers you pull from Legendaries, the greater your chance of pulling 1000 iso (hardehar)"

Well, that one went clear over my head, didn't it? icon_e_biggrin.gif

I guess I've never been in the situation of having to sell a 4* cover, so it never "clicked" that they're worth 1000 ISO...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thor Blue.

My 3rd from a Legendary, 9th of 2015, and 13th overall.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Pylgrim wrote:

If enough players in an alliance whip out their CCs, 25 cps is easy to get. Unfortunately, I'm not in a whale alliance, so I've been getting cps via pve sub grinding. icon_e_wink.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My first one got me:
    icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png

My Old Man Logan is now 3 0 0.
    Should I level him? Or will that throw things off way too much for all of my scaling in PVE & PVP MMR?
    Although I guess a Level 300 OML would be a pretty good deterrent I would think, even if only with one power and not his Yellow, but maybe it's worth it?
    I do also have a Red Silver Surfer, so having two Level 255's is probably doing enough damage already?

It depends on what the rest of your roster is like. Are you in max 4* land? Or max 3* land? If the former, no real effect for pve scaling. If the latter, YES you'll get screwed royally.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh right daily rewards. Bah, I'm precisely at the halfway point between CP daily rewards.
  • Kheiron
    Kheiron Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    A few people in my group bought several stark salaries, so i've been able to buy 2 tokens. First one gave me OML. Second one gave me Starlord. So about as far on 2 ends of the spectrum as you can be in terms of luck
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    puppychow wrote:
    It depends on what the rest of your roster is like. Are you in max 4* land? Or max 3* land? If the former, no real effect for pve scaling. If the latter, YES you'll get screwed royally.

My top 3 guys are:
    Level 255 3 0 0 OML
    Level 255 0 1 0 Silver Surfer
    Level 185 2 3 5 Lady Thor

I have a few other 4 star heroes at Level 175 as well, but none of them are top tier; they are Xforce, Invisible Woman, & Nick Fury.
    My Hulkbyster is only 2 4 1 Level 150 and my Jean Grey is a measly 1 1 2 Level 90.

So I am very much still in the purgatory that is the 4 star transition. So it sounds like until they do whatever it is they claim they are going to do to fix 5 stars screwing over PVE/PVP, I shouldn't level him, which is what I had assumed.
    If my OML had his yellow I'd really have to think about it though.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Had enough CPs to pull 2 thanks to my alliance. Pulled one useless red Thor and one red Elektra, which might be useful if I want to spec her to 5 red. 5/4/4 right now and debating whether to go 3/5/5 or 5/5/3.

Overall it's been pretty disappointing.
  • Pulled a Starlord Yellow. He's 0.4.0 now...