Legendary token pulls with Command Points

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    my 2nd Surfer black! Thanks, RNG!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • PvP bonus landed me at 26 CoPos...

Big question time: Am I ready to draw a LT?

We need someone to come up with a flow chart so the less intelligent among us (me for one) can ascertain precisely the right moment in our transition that it should be OK to accept the prizes we win for doing well... icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png

Now 2/2/2... beyond annoyed. I did not have this character before Legendaries were introduced so apparently the game hates me very much icon_redface.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    the FB and $ gifts just came through. got a KP purple bringing him to 3/3/4. maybe that helps a tiny bit in today's node (not much, but a little). 0 for 16 so far.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    bought my first Leg token with my 25 CP... pulled a Blue Fury. Would be great if it wasn't one of only 4 covers that I already have maxed... out of all the possible 4*'s out there. This is the second time I've pulled a blue fury from leg token and already have had it maxed from before legs came out.

That and getting my KP repeatedly pummeled are making this a terrible day in MPQ land.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Iceman greenflag.png & Thoress redflag.png ....that wiped my cps...prolly be awhile before I have enuf for another token...
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Hahaha, yet another ruddy flipping red Old Man Logan for me, so 2000 ISO crystals!! Woo. I'd quite like to recruit him eventually but at the moment he'd destroy my roster being a full 125 levels above my Ant Man.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    the FB and $ gifts just came through. got a KP purple bringing him to 3/3/4. maybe that helps a tiny bit in today's node (not much, but a little). 0 for 16 so far.

How many CP's for each did you get for each of those gifts? They hadn't dropped before I went to work (I play on a ipad at home).
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Pulled my first Hulkbuster - black. Happy with that!
  • Karabraxos
    Karabraxos Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Red Thoress.. nice enough..
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    2nd got me my first Falcap yellow. 3rd got me a PX purple to sell.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

How many CP's for each did you get for each of those gifts? They hadn't dropped before I went to work (I play on a ipad at home).
    They gave out 5 points for everyone who connected to Facebook by yesterday and 5 points to everyone who made a purchase any time before today. I got mine after 9 AM EST.
  • Kingpin with blackflag.png
  • I used 50 CP on two tokens. Pulled a star-lord and elektra. icon_cry.gif
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Mine was a much needed, Xforce Wolvie in green. Woot!
  • My first five star, a red icon_silversurfer.png
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Pulled a yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png to put mine at 0/3/2.

Will definitely be a bit before I can save up 25 again since I'm not going to grind top 10 finishes in PVE events most likely.
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    A SS red cover from CP draw so far.
    Really want that black cover of OML. My OML is 0/1/1 now. I'm going for every single opportunity to get legendary tokens until I get one OML black..
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2015
    Blue 4* icon_cyclops.png for me so no complaints
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Red XDP. Not too bad.