4* DDQ: Professer X vs Carnage Edition

123457»

Comments

• Wow, wasn't even gonna bother with my 0/1/0 icon_professorx.png but saw everyone saying how easy it was and decided to give it a go. Beat him on my 2nd try with 0 boosts, amazing.
  • I've got a l70 purpleflag.png Professor, I don't see me winning this one unless I get extra luck and stay invisible the all time..
    I did it!
    Got an Hulkbuster.
  • Easiest legendary node ever. Did on second try cuz he blew up my invisibility tile with a cascade and used red to finish me off. But then on second try it was a bit underwhelming for him when I hit a cascade and enhanced my tiles 6 times in one turn. 443 PX lv 115.

The only one I did better was fury vs cMags cuz I got a huge amount of ap off my first turn and did on first try, but this one had almost no chances to go badly as long as you have enough purple ap and one purple cover.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    "First try" (Lego Batman's voice)......with a 3/1/0 and boosting B/P and all with maxxed crit. Was so great to not exhaust all resources for one match. And was fun cuz you needed to use strategy. Was very happy with this DDQ....and I need all 4* covers still so really only IW and Carnage wud be a bummer.....so of course i got a freakn green Carnage.... icon_cry.gif
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I've got a l70 purpleflag.png Professor, I don't see me winning this one unless I get extra luck and stay invisible the all time..
    I did it!
    Got an Hulkbuster.

An 'ulkbuster, y'say? icon_e_wink.gif
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    An 'ulkbuster, y'say? icon_e_wink.gif

Close relation to an 'alibut?