Lightning Round Tournament Discussion

12346»

Comments

• Good for you icon_e_wink.gif
  • i wonder if that was the last one, i haven't received a notification for another one. NEEDS BREAK.
  • Finally made top 100 and had to level my Thor to 40 to do it. All I got was blue Cap when his blue is already maxed. I need reds. I give up. Not worth it for me when everyone is lvl 50+.
  • its a good training grounds, just pound to 100 (should be pretty easy), then prey on the lowest enemies you can find

edit: also like to mention the lightning tournaments lasted exactly 24 hours. so assume the next ones will too.
  • Worst tourney from my POV so far. Tried 3 times full 90 mins just for the <100 but there is no way I can compete with all the 85 Thor / storm teams in the last 15 mins. And then you're left with 250 iso...
  • finwe wrote:
    Worst tourney from my POV so far. Tried 3 times full 90 mins just for the <100 but there is no way I can compete with all the 85 Thor / storm teams in the last 15 mins. And then you're left with 250 iso...

Yeah they didn't run it long enough; hopefully next time they run it for 3 or 4 days so the top tier players get worn out and don't hog all the tops spots every time. 24 hours wasn't long enough, imho.
  • I didn't have too much trouble to be honest. My modern storm ** wolverine tears through teams really fast in spite of my handicap character. I was mostly aiming for heroic tokens but I did pick up a dr doom.
  • Rithian wrote:

Tbh attacking you or ZzzWolf is good thing to do when you are in similar points range when around 400+. I lost only like 10 points on your retaliation and was getting 30-20+ on each win. Still sadly my team of L70 storm and L50 Raganarok didn't look so intimidating like yours so I got dropped to Top 8 x2 in the final moments.

Yeah, I was losing 8-11 points and getting around 20 each win from you. I swear we were going back and forth for the whole 90 minutes icon_lol.gif