Merged Galactus Bugs Thread

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    Esheris wrote:
    I was going for top 2 placement in Iso Brotherhood, I worked verrrrrrry hard all week to earn a Jean cover and will probably cry if the anniversery event causes me to not get it.

Stuck on "Check Internet Connection"..really hope this gets fixed soon!
    OMG this is something I didn't realize... I am sitting at about 7,000 points from the PVE legendary token, which I was thinking I will probably get done tonight before the event ends.... I didn't think of the anniversary issues spilling over and possibly preventing me from finishing this. what a waste of a whole week of playing if that happens....

Same thing happened with the Ultron event, they had a PVE and two PVPs on at the same time. I prepared myself this time and entered the PVE at slice 2, so it ends exactly when Galactus starts. It definitely was not a good idea to have a 7-day event prior to this.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Was able to play the first 2 round, and then "Check Internet Connection" for the last hour or so. iOS.

I know others in my Alliance are able to play, though many are in the same boat as I am.

Boo-urns.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Been locked out since round 1 and my alliance is on round 4 now.

I'm missing out on progression points towards the legendary token.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    So, if you do all of your clears in Round 1 and then your alliance comes in and finishes G off to go to Round 2, shouldn't G be unlocked?

I know that's how U worked, but am I really done for 8 hours until the timer refreshes?
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    brisashi wrote:

Guaranteed zero compensation coming for that kind of thing...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    When I finally able to log back into the game, I received a Galactus reward token. As I try 'claim' the reward, I receive the wonderful error message below.

It is seriously time to rethink the pop-up rewards. I have mentioned this on numerous occasions to stop the pop-up rewards and have some kind of reward inbox. Of course my idea went straight to 'Suggestions & Feedback' never to be seen again: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=8&t=27281

Beyond annoyed because the game will not let me play because of this Token Error.

Screenshot_2015-10-08-13-09-25.png

Notes: Mods, I understand this is occurring during the Galactus event but this is has an issue for me outside of Galactus
  • I did full clear on round 1 and all my nodes were locked showing 8 hour refresh timer. Now my alliance is on Round 3 but I still have my nodes locked. Is it supposed to be this way now? 8 hours refresh throughout multiple rounds without unlocking?
  • I'm equally pissed. I switched my lunch break to accomodate Galactus event playing. Useless switch.

Now, from what I'm reading I will also be missing out of progression points as my alliance advances and collects.

D3 better have awesome compensatory rewards for those of us that got screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

token_legendary.pngspideycoin.pngtoken_event.pngtoken_legendary.pngspideycoin.pngspideycoin.png
  • brisashi
    Wobby wrote:
    brisashi wrote:

Guaranteed zero compensation coming for that kind of thing...

They have compensated players in the past for this exact issue.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    orionpeace wrote:
    The sub nodes are not unlocking with each clear of Galactus as they did with Ultron.

Once you do all 5, there is nothing you can do until the "New Mission" timer completes.

I don't know if this is intended or not, but your Alliance mates can only progress so far before everyone's progress is locked/halted.

Seriously -

why are my nodes not unlocking after a round is cleared.

It's almost as if D3 didn't bother to test this at all.

I hope they plan to send 3 4* Cyclops covers my way.
  • shurak wrote:
    I did full clear on round 1 and all my nodes were locked showing 8 hour refresh timer. Now my alliance is on Round 3 but I still have my nodes locked. Is it supposed to be this way now? 8 hours refresh throughout multiple rounds without unlocking?
    Since it was merged here I understand the answer is 'It's a bug'?
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Finished round 1, but locked out of round 2. "New Missions in: 6h 7m" ... Galactus "Available in: 6h 54m"

SNAFU... FUBAR... BOHICA

... pick one.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Ok, I just got back in and we are apparently on Round 4 now. However all of the nodes are locked despite the fact that I haven't played round 4 at all.

icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
  • theshadeofopal
    theshadeofopal Posts: 93 Match Maker
    edited October 2015
    I know where talking about event stuff more than galactus himself but oldest trick doesn't seem to increase the price for galactus active skills. Can one of the two other people who use star lord confirm?
  • brisashi
    It would be really nice to know if remaining locked out through multiple rounds is an intended change or an error.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    PorkBelly wrote:
    orionpeace wrote:
    The sub nodes are not unlocking with each clear of Galactus as they did with Ultron.

Once you do all 5, there is nothing you can do until the "New Mission" timer completes.

I don't know if this is intended or not, but your Alliance mates can only progress so far before everyone's progress is locked/halted.

Seriously -

why are my nodes not unlocking after a round is cleared.

All this means is that if you wasted your clears on round one, your later clearing alliance-mates will be tens of thousands of points ahead of you because they used their clears on round 2, 3, or 4 and received more points per clear.

Stupid.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got back in. Alliance had finished round 1, so I got a Galactus token.

Did my one node and one Galactus fight on round 2 and now I'm locked out for six hours because the nodes didn't refresh. Whee.

Oh, and the Galactus token gave me Torch (3) green...which is already maxed. No double ISO for selling that, though.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Over 2 hours now, still can't connect
  • Arimis_Thorn
    And I'm down again
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2015
    This new snafu just showed me again how much d3 has no respect for their customers.. Period..