Merged Galactus Bugs Thread

Comments

• CoffigDarkGravity
    CoffigDarkGravity Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Yeah, this is getting pretty pathetic. And I foolishly bought some HP for this event in anticipation. Should've waited to see if they can even keep the **** servers running for the actual event first.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Basically a one-and-done.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    The thing that annoyed me even when I can play the event, each time I successfully beat a node, the 9,000 target ALWAYS depletes to 7,000, it's like it auto regenerates what you knocked out...
  • SuperRecoome
    SuperRecoome Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Also I went through ALL the nodes, and my progress score and Galactus's total HP stayed the same once I hit 19000 progression and galactus hit 70,000 HP.
  • CoffigDarkGravity
    CoffigDarkGravity Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    vudu3 wrote:
    Ram51 wrote:
    zonatahunt wrote:
    At some point it just becomes pathetic that the SAME issue occurs during every special event. Wow.

At this point I wonder if D3 even bothers to do a stress test of their servers before special events.
    I'm sure they do. And they probably know that they're going to fail for these types of events. But it probably doesn't make sense to double or triple the server capacity for what amounts for a few hours of downtime per year. Servers ain't free.

How much could servers possibly cost? Did you see the pre-Galactus press release that mentioned that the game has over 7million downloads? I think the developers are doing fine, money-wise.
  • Galactus +1 survivor

Oh and the anniversary tokens

1 devil Dino and 1 bullseye 3* with 6 ** Johnny storms really?!

Urghh
  • Afrothunder
    Afrothunder Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    The most frustrating part is that it didn't even count the points that I did complete when it was letting me play...yet it still let my characters lose health...real nice.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I beat G 7 times and every time I beat him he goes back up to 90,000 health and no progress is made.

So now I'm locked out for 8 hours and it looks like nobody has harmed him.
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I kinda wish they would change the check internet connection screen. seeing the same IM, venom, and spidy symbol is getting old since idk when the game first came out.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm guessing they are already working on a community forgiveness reward consisting of 250iso, 25hp, and a Moonstone.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I didn't even get a chance to play the event. Just now clicked the app and told me to check my connection.

Here we go again.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would bet that it's just server issues. Your victories aren't being reported properly because the servers are crashing/burning. . .
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I've defeated him 4 times now, the first and third counted, second and fourth did not. His health jumped back up to 80k briefly but is now at 71,760. The sub nodes take off health but then it goes right back on. My progression is also off. It's counting my points right, I have 39,680 but it shows me in first place in my alliance with 9920 points right under the Galactus Hungers banner on the main page of the event.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like even the forums have crashed, Internet Explorer keeps telling me to check my internet now icon_lol.gif
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    There's nothing wrong with mine
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    I was going for top 2 placement in Iso Brotherhood, I worked verrrrrrry hard all week to earn a Jean cover and will probably cry if the anniversery event causes me to not get it.

Stuck on "Check Internet Connection"..really hope this gets fixed soon!
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    The satellite nodes are not refreshing between levels of galactus? Is this how it's supposed to be? Or is this another error?
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Seriously. New event, everyone is excited for some fresh new battles and we end up with the tired old enemy team everyone is sick of facing.

Why? Are they even related to the original story line?
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas wrote:
    I'm guessing they are already working on a community forgiveness reward consisting of 250iso, 25hp, and a Moonstone.

That is certainly easier than try to prevent the crashing in the first place.
  • The galactus event won't let me join, anyone else having this problem?

http://m.imgur.com/WBQxesv

Wouldn't let me post the embedded picture for some reason.