Merged Galactus Bugs Thread

SuperRecoome
SuperRecoome Posts: 59 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Before the servers crashed, Is that an improvement over Ultron?

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good thing they prepared for this big event right? Can't join Galactus event at all.

Also, anniversary tokens have a drop rate of 0.1% for any 4*'s except Devil Dinosaur. That's... terrible.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I thought it was playing homage to it. ;p
  • Same here. Wait, no. I made it 14 minutes. Hurray!
  • DEWDuck
    DEWDuck Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Good thing they got it right this time around!

Unbelievable for this to happen again.
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Poor hamsters.
  • salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    15 min then :: Check your fck internet connection '' WTFFFF
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I guess Galactus wins?
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    I guess Galactus just decided to eat the servers instead.
  • 15 here. So it begins...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know this was unforeseeable given the Ultron events... But.. Servers won't connect and our defeated Level 1 Galactus will not move on to Round 2.
  • Happy Anniversary!
  • AnakarisRex
    AnakarisRex Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Lame...with a capital L. I guess crashing is now part of the Anniversary celebration.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    At some point it just becomes pathetic that the SAME issue occurs during every special event. Wow.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    NO. YOU CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    11 minutes for me and we beat round 1 but it didn't update to round 2. Nice to see that issue again.....
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    Yupp I beat Galactus, did a Survivor, beat Galactus a second time and won... critical boosts! I thought that was strange then the servers went down and I keep receiving the dreaded "Unable to log into Facebook."

This sucks and very disappointing.. especially when the devs stated they learned from their mistakes from the Ultron event and they would have extra staff for Anniversary.

Good thing I did not clock-out for lunch so I can try again later icon_mad.gif
  • no, you check YOUR internet connection icon_evil.gif
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    zonatahunt wrote:
    At some point it just becomes pathetic that the SAME issue occurs during every special event. Wow.

At this point I wonder if D3 even bothers to do a stress test of their servers before special events.
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    deals 1,000,000 damage
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Ram51 wrote:
    zonatahunt wrote:

At this point I wonder if D3 even bothers to do a stress test of their servers before special events.
    I'm sure they do. And they probably know that they're going to fail for these types of events. But it probably doesn't make sense to double or triple the server capacity for what amounts for a few hours of downtime per year. Servers ain't free.