MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In October, 2015 (Updated 10/21/15)

Options

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In all of our Galactus anger is there anyway to update the DPDQ. Since we are 5 days past the last update and have the 4Thor battle today. I would like to know which 4* will be up next and if I am going to add ISO to them.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    In all of our Galactus anger is there anyway to update the DPDQ. Since we are 5 days past the last update and have the 4Thor battle today. I would like to know which 4* will be up next and if I am going to add ISO to them.

If the pattern continues, of the next 4* DDQ being the cover underneath the Legendary token, in that week's vault, then the next 4* is going to be Devil Dino. I am not joking, and I don't have any Savory tokens to verify, but there are people I trust who do and say he is in that spot.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have 19 Savoury tokens and can confirm Dino is in there. As with all things though " this may change before going live".
  • lukewin wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

If the pattern continues, of the next 4* DDQ being the cover underneath the Legendary token, in that week's vault, then the next 4* is going to be Devil Dino. I am not joking, and I don't have any Savory tokens to verify, but there are people I trust who do and say he is in that spot.

Yeah, pretty sure everyone can confirm this now.
  • SuperBatPoohMan
    Options
    So i guess this isn't getting updated....ever?
  • lukewin
    Options
    So i guess this isn't getting updated....ever?

C'mon man, it hasn't even been a full week since the last update. Why would you expect this thread to be kept up to date about upcoming events?

Oh, maybe because in the original post it says it.

*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.

There's the out, "try". Do or do not, there is not try.

Well, it was a good run. There was August and September Sneak Peek threads that were kept fairly up to date with upcoming events. We did get a good week for October, so that should count, right?
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Update please....
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Update please....

i would expect ice to update this tomorrow
  • NokkonWud
    NokkonWud Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It would be nice to get updates, but let's be honest, it's been a busy week. NYCC, the Galactus event, Anniversary and firefighting all the, quite frankly ridiculous, complaints from people because, boo-hoo, you pulled a 2* cover from an Anniversary token.

Hopefully it all returns to normal service from next week and and we get this thread updated regularly.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    NokkonWud wrote:
    It would be nice to get updates, but let's be honest, it's been a busy week. NYCC, the Galactus event, Anniversary and firefighting all the, quite frankly ridiculous, complaints from people because, boo-hoo, you pulled a 2* cover from an Anniversary token.

Hopefully it all returns to normal service from next week and and we get this thread updated regularly.

All of those things are their choices/doing. NYCC is a poor excuse for no communication. We're talking five minutes to update. It has been busy, but they chose to make it that way and chose not to update us about anything.

Meh.

eta: I hope things do get back to normal, but the excuses listed above are just excuses. At a time when the board needed more communication than usual it got less.
  • lukewin
    Options
    NokkonWud wrote:

The last update to this thread was over a week ago. NYCC was over the weekend. The point of these threads was to deliver an official thread to post the upcoming information, and was part of the reason that the spoiler thread, where turul posted this kind of information, was shut down. He agreed to stop posting info because he was asked to stop by David Hi-Fi Moore, who sent him this.

"... For our part, we are going to try and open up a bit more and release info on what's coming up in the game somewhat sooner than we have in the past. There will still be instances though where we need to keep things private until release day. ..."

So it is definitely not out of the question, for us to expect for this thread to be updated on a regular basis, since they were the ones that help set that expectation.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    If I continue to phrase it differently will somehow the answer change?
    Oh, all right. Iceman will be placed in packs with the Anniversary start.

IceIX wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    so for season 20, getting added to all token chances are iceman, 4cyc, and rulk and to the legs, the new 5* as well. wow, that's a lot of adding. have to wait 2 weeks....man this is hard lol
    Current plans:
    Monday - New 5* (post daily patch/R85 going required) goes into Legendaries
    Anniversary - Iceman goes into packs
    Season 20 - Cyclops/Red Hulk go into packs

I'm not 100% on Red Hulk for Season 20 due to the way events overlap.

Have plans changed? Can we get an update?
    Still waiting for this to even be addressed, not to mention "fixed"
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess this won't be getting updated today
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Three different reds were sighted in the wild this afternoon. They were too elusive for our forumcams, but we believe they will return before dusk to feed.
  • fmftint
    Options
    Since they can't get to it
    2dxui6v.jpg?1
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Since they can't get to it
    2dxui6v.jpg?1

Galactus just one-shotted Deadpool. Event cancelled.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Updated this thread with pretty much all completely new information. I apologize for letting this get out of date.

More Galactus info tomorrow, testing went well today, just waiting on some final stability tests once it's patched in to make sure we've got accurate stuff for you all. So expect that before noon PST!
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When can we expect Iceman to be added to tokens? Considering it's been almost a week since we were told he would be
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    So expect that before noon PST!
    IceIX, is that the information about the event or the event starting that we should expect before that deadline?
  • fmftint
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Updated this thread with pretty much all completely new information. I apologize for letting this get out of date.

More Galactus info tomorrow, testing went well today, just waiting on some final stability tests once it's patched in to make sure we've got accurate stuff for you all. So expect that before noon PST!
    Isn't that AFTER the event is suppose to start?