MPQ Sneak Peek: Upcoming In October, 2015 (Updated 10/21/15)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,032 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    didnt they say a Heroic starts monday or did i dream that.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is interesting how there hasn't been an update in awhile. We're pretty much at the end of known PVP's, DDQ's, boosted characters....

Maybe November update will include something big/new? Here's hoping.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    It is interesting how there hasn't been an update in awhile. We're pretty much at the end of known PVP's, DDQ's, boosted characters....

Maybe November update will include something big/new? Here's hoping.
    We're also at the end of the month. I'm hoping for a new thread today.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess we're not getting a new preview today. Would have been nice since almost all information is now about past events.
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sad face no update. icon_cry.gif
  • wait, until pvp with she-wolvie icon_lol.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do we need to resurrect the spoiler thread to get timely information?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I notice the rewards in Dark Avengers Heroic is all villains, so that means the next PvE after that is either Prodigal Sun, Deadpool vs MPQ, The Simulator or The Gauntlet.
    I'm hoping for the Gauntlet myself, but I am a little foggy about when these were last run.

EDIT: A quick threaddive in the Events subforum reveals last run of Prodigal Sun was two months ago. Probably that one then.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I notice the rewards in Dark Avengers Heroic is all villains, so that means the next PvE after that is either Prodigal Sun, Deadpool vs MPQ, The Simulator or The Gauntlet.
    I'm hoping for the Gauntlet myself, but I am a little foggy about when these were last run.

EDIT: A quick threaddive in the Events subforum reveals last run of Prodigal Sun was two months ago. Probably that one then.

I would prefer The Gauntlet just because it is not as grindy and it offers up a lot of different team to play against, allows you to change your teams/play style. Of course, with my luck, X-23 will be required on the very last node and seeing as I probably won't have her anytime soon, I'll be left wanting to punch someone when I reach that last node.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    This thread is an announcement. Why hasn't a mod moved it to the announcements sub-forum so that no one will see it? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,032 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

can almost rule out any 3 or 4 day event i dont recall them donig 2 weeks of 3 and 4 days. so good chance its a 7 day event
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Did you lost a pin or there won't be any more Sneak Peeks? :<