Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Opened every available token so far (which I think is 15-16?). Usable pulls are Antman yellow, one of each Elektra, and two-three Starlord covers. Unusable covers include three Thoress yellow, two-three HB, and two IW blue.

Unfortunately still haven't pulled a single usable Thing cover (mine is 2/1/3) or XDP (pulled a red, but mine is 5/1/1). No SS, and the odds of me getting a token I need are still over 50%. I'm starting to lose interest in 1300.
  • I dont remember all of my pulls but I know I've gotten:

yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png x2
    blueflag.pngicon_professorx.png
    blueflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_deadpool.png

There may be more that I'm missing but these are the ones I'm sure of. Given the number of legendary tokens I've opened, I'm a little disappointing I haven't gotten SS yet. As far as where the covers came from, I pulled a legendary out of DDQ vault twice (I was surprised by that), and the rest are PvE progression rewards because I don't rank highly in PvP. I have one more chance at SS with the Iso-8 Legendary Token reward before the new 5* release (which I'm assuming is the hidden event/ anniversary event/ 5* event whatever that I can't decide if I'm looking forward to or not).
  • First Legendary pull this morning (thank you DDQ Vault)...

icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png

Which was pretty cool until I thought about my scaling. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    After about 7 (3 (I think) PvE progression, 3 4* DDQ and the 7500 Season reward) I got my first SS cover. And it was Blue. The rest were mostly Antman or Jean Grey.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngredflag.png
    icon_thor.pngredflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png

also why is there an icon_ironpatriot.png tag? Pre-spoiler?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    DDQ X-Force- icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
    Hulk - icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    Rocket & Groot - icon_carnage.pngredflag.png
    DDQ Fury - icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    Venom - icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
    DDQ IW - icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png
    Simulator - icon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png
    Thick as Thieves - icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png

Apparently RNGesus wants me to have Captain Falcon and Carnage ready for their DDQ matchups.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far I have pulled:

1 x IW
    2 x DP redtile.png
    2x Kingpin yellowtile.pngblacktile.png
    2 x Star Lord purpletile.pngpurpletile.png
    Thing redtile.png
    2 x Thoress yellowtile.pngyellowtile.png
    1 x IMHB redtile.png
    1 x Nick Fury purpletile.png

Almost all of those were from legendary tokens with the exception of IW was a heroic event token and Kingpin yellowtile.png and DP redtile.png which were both extremely lucky standard recruit token pulls
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I have opened my 3 last legendaries in the phone and no ProfX, but just 1 out of 3 usable, and no SS, 11 tokens opened and no **** SS yet. If I get to 20 tokens and I dont get SS I will stop to play this game.

So 6 out of 11 usable, 3 ProfX, 2 Fury, 2 Carnage, RR, IMHB, Wolverine, Captain Falcon.

And still no thing, kingpin, antman or xpool icon_e_sad.gif

PS: I still think legendaries as are right now are not a great idea for awarding 5s and 4s
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:

also why is there an icon_ironpatriot.png tag? Pre-spoiler?

That's been there forever.. since well before i joined the forums.. from what i hear, they were going to do the Osborne War Machine, and nothing ever came of it.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Does anyone know when the next 5* (Red Hulk?) is supposed to drop? I got a Legendary token yesterday but figured I would hold off on opening it if the new 5* shows up soon. But if it won't be for another week or two, I don't think I have the willpower to hold out that long...
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Here's what I've pulled so far (from what I can remember) :

greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png

I also earned my pvp season legendary today, which gave me...

blueflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png

So I went from meh to holy %*@# icon_e_smile.gif
  • Earlier today I pulled a legendary token from DDQ vault. S-L red. I just got my 7500 on season, legendary token and... S-L red.

From all possible 4* covers plus surfer can someone tell me the odds of pulling the same twice in a row?
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Earlier today I pulled a legendary token from DDQ vault. S-L red. I just got my 7500 on season, legendary token and... S-L red.

From all possible 4* covers plus surfer can someone tell me the odds of pulling the same twice in a row?

It's not actually that bad. Now if you had said what are the odds of pulling x cover twice in a row that would be alot worse (.04%).

In your case pulling the same token twice in a row is just the chance of the second token being a specific token... so 5.9% /3 for the colours.

So about 2%
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_starlord.pngredflag.png today.. oddly enough, i am happy about it, he now has a fighting chance when his ddq comes around.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    ok, today is the day...14 tokens....been waiting soooo long.... and it was awesome!!!

icon_thor.pngblueflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png
    icon_ironman.pngredflag.png
    icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    icon_thor.pngredflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png
    5* icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png
    icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png

wow, imhb now4/3/4, ss at -/2/2, OML started, and help for 4thor, px, and antman. hp took a hit rostering the 5s, but not complaining. don't think I'm putting any iso into them. really excited. hb is usable after I put some levels and maybe a 5th red on. dang I need iso now....
  • Opened all 8 just after update:

IW bluetile.png
    NF yellowtile.png x2
    DP purpletile.png
    MrF blacktile.png
    CapFal bluetile.png
    Old Man Logan yellowtile.pngredtile.png

Would have been happy with one 5*, super happy with my pull.
  • Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    I wish I had TxMoose's luck. 14 tokens 5 epic pulls? Damn. I had 20 tokens to open, here are the results

icon_elektra.png - purpleflag.png (kept for respec) blackflag.png (sold)
    icon_silversurfer.png - blackflag.pngblueflag.png
    icon_carnage.png - redflag.png (sold) redflag.png (sold) blackflag.png (sold) blackflag.png (sold)
    icon_jeangrey.png - blueflag.png
    icon_deadpool.png - redflag.pngredflag.png (sold) blackflag.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.png - blackflag.pngblueflag.png
    icon_captainamerica.png - redflag.png
    icon_wolverine.png - yellowflag.png (kept for respec)
    icon_ironman.png - redflag.png (sold)
    icon_professorx.png - purpleflag.png (kept for 2nd PX)
    icon_kingpin.png - purpleflag.png (sold)
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    13 tokens.

No 5*s.

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, I lied about waiting for Iceman. Pulled the 3 I had left, I've been pulling them mostly as I earn them.

yellowflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_antman.png
    blackflag.pngicon_wolverine.pngtoken_legendary.png

I had enough HP for OML, but now I'm gonna need more for Dino, Cyc & Red Hulk. Good thing there's a sale huh?
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Pulled 12 tokens after deciding to wait for second 5* after opening and selling the first 3.

Def happy. I was able to use all but 1 of the 12. Finally optimized my Prof X. Got my first SS. No complaints here