Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 1 token from DDQ - pulled SS ... Symbiote Scythes... icon_carnage.pngredflag.png
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    The last 48 hours have been by a wide margin my luckiest in MPQ that I can recall. My DDQ 4* token_legendary.png yielded a blackflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png and my 70k Hulk token was a blueflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png . Another legendary I got from the vault had a blackflag.png XFW. 2 surfers out of 3 tokens is by far the best token luck I've ever had. Now I'm bracing myself for nothing but Moonstone and Starlord for the foreseeable future.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Finally hit 70k in Hulk....got blue SS on 1st ever legendary!! Pretty stoked after a couple brutal wipes on 4*DDQ....my XFW is only 111 and just can't hang with a roided out Cyke.....I was gonna try it again but the quest was gone when i logged on, anyone know if it's only open one day or something? Thanks
  • My wife pulled a SS from her DDQ legendary token. Lucky B lol.
  • Krongle
    Krongle Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Pulled a icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png which I need, but then I need every 4 star.png cover, so it doesn't make any real difference.
  • MiTYH
    MiTYH Posts: 12
    Got blackflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png from my PVE ladder progression, first Legendary token pull. I'm quite happy icon_lol.gif
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far it has been:

yellowflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
    redflag.pngicon_thor.png

Zero complaints.
  • 0% luck :'(

2 tokens, 1 blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png
    and 1 redflag.png Thing

So far noone in my/our small alliance had any luck
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Had two pulls... icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png and icon_thor.pngblueflag.png
    Neither of which I needed. Decided to save the rest up after that for when (maybe?) the old man shows up.

An alliance mate has two pulls... both of them are icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png LOL
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have won three legendaries and none has been SS, two useful 4s (my fiths yellow ProfX and red Carnage) and one I had to sell ( blue Fury ), so not bad but it is really a bummer opening 4s you already have maxed.

And no SS yet icon_e_sad.gif
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I have had amazing luck. I opened two legendaries yesterday and got two more surfers. That makes mine 3/1/2.

Edit:

Still wiped once on the Juggernaut with two feeders and once one the hood node. Can't wait for tomorrow when the R&G event gets a lot easier. Doom and Mystique are so much easier to deal with. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    I have had amazing luck. I opened two legendaries yesterday and got two more surfers. That makes mine 3/1/2.

Edit:

Still wiped once on the Juggernaut with two feeders and once one the hood node. Can't wait for tomorrow when the R&G event gets a lot easier. Doom and Mystique are so much easier to deal with. icon_e_smile.gif
    side note - enjoyed taking on your xpool/thing/hb team the other day in divine champs and figuring out how to attack that. wish I didn't care about placement more often. got my 1K and farted around. looking forward to running teams like that.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Cylaali wrote:
    Had two pulls... icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png and icon_thor.pngblueflag.png
    Neither of which I needed. Decided to save the rest up after that for when (maybe?) the old man shows up.

An alliance mate has two pulls... both of them are icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png LOL
    Well, I guess I'm not the most unlucky person with my Invisible Woman green and blue out of 2 pulls. Yay?
  • Acratin
    Acratin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    No great luck for me so far.

icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png

Since my XFW is currently 553, that's a little useless. I also got:

icon_antman.pngyellowflag.pngpurpleflag.png

Those two are handy. Just need to keep pushing!
  • Two token_legendary.png :

icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png

and

icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png

Pulled my first Surgical Strike in DDQ during the last vault. I'm happy pulling the second. Also a second cover for IW ain't too bad either.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I've earned two token_legendary.png so far, and pulled icon_professorx.png both times.

DDQ node yellowflag.png
    Hulk 70k purpleflag.png

Not complaining even a little bit, because he's now 1/2/3.

On a side note, my 4* covers have been bunched lately. I got a blue Lady Thor from the Daily Resupply about a day before getting her yellow from the Gauntlet. Drew those two Prof X tokens within a day of each other, and then there's Kingpin. Got his purple from the Women 900 token, his yellow at 1000, then his black from the Hulk 56k token. Again, not complaining, just weird.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    TxMoose wrote:
    side note - enjoyed taking on your xpool/thing/hb team the other day in divine champs and figuring out how to attack that. wish I didn't care about placement more often. got my 1K and farted around. looking forward to running teams like that.

Thanks. I'm actually four covers or so into building a second 4Pool just to pair with Thing. Something with 5 black covers to really punish on D.

I also still only have 3 red covers on my first hulkbuster, so that team isn't running at max effectiveness, but it does mean that it creates a ton of Red to support the existing 5 red cover 4Pool. A 3/5/5 Hulkbuster provides a ton of support for a red user like 4Pool, but I worry about Thing or 3 cover HB stealing all of the red AP on D away from 4Pool.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    4 legendary tokens

Fury Blue
    HB Black (needed)
    Profx pink
    SS Black (needed, I think...)
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    So after 2 Invisible Women, my third token yielded a red Silver Surfer. icon_e_smile.gif Would have liked blue for the stun immunity but red will do just fine.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 for 2
    blueflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png