Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened my first 3 before the season started in the hopes of having better odds of pulling Jean purple or blue.

Instead ended up with Xforce black, IW yellow, Prof X purple, 3 characters I already have covered.

Accidentally opened up one last week and pulled a yellow FalCap. Didn't have that yet, but he's pretty much at the bottom of my priority list as far as 4* are concerned.

7 stockpiled at the moment and counting. Hopefully opening them in bulk later will bring me good luck.
  • Post your invisible woman pulls here!

Most recent pull was falcap.

Reed was before that.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    In order,

blueflag.png Surfer
    redflag.png XPool
    blueflag.png Mister Fantastic
    redflag.png Lady Thor
    blueflag.png Lady Thor
    redflag.png Star Lord

I'm beginning to see a pattern...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened the first one - and apparently am the only person to pull Ant-Man.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    2 for 7 here

icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png
    icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_thing.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    2 surfers
    3 invisible woman
    1 mister fantastic
    1 fury
    1 xavier

I concur sue is the moonstone of legendary tokens. Can't complain at surfer drop rate though icon_e_smile.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I opened the first one - and apparently am the only person to pull Ant-Man.

I pulled 2 Antmans! Antmen. Antmens?

Also Deadpool and Professor X.
  • Krongle
    Krongle Posts: 73 Match Maker
    So far I've gotten icon_carnage.png, icon_elektra.png and icon_falcon.png, which I'm quite pleased with. I'm really enjoying being able to actually obtain 4 star.png at a decent rate. Huge improvement over the previous system!
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate, but I believe my draws were:

yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png
    blueflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    redflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png
    redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
    redflag.pngicon_starlord.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_thing.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_antman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png
  • VazzVegas
    VazzVegas Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Got 3 myself:

icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 in the past couple days, 1 from Sim, and 1 from DDQ vault, both 4* icon_thor.pngredflag.png bringing her to 4/2/3
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Another legendary and this time RR black.

First, I still say there is too much repetition, yes it could be just luck, but it is strange (I have pulled 4 ProfX, 2 Furys and 2 RR in less than two weeks, from 8 legendaries and 2 tokens) and 2 other different 4s. I would really love to know which method use MPQ to generate the random numbers, because it doesnt feel that random...
    Well, that's the thing about randomness, in that it doesn't "feel" very random to our mind. It's actually pretty likely that you will be drawing repeats from legendary tokens. Hell, if you are getting a good distribution of characters from only 8 draws, it's more suspicious that your draws aren't really random.

Man I just opened a Beast token and It is a Fury, a **** Fury, again. You are telling me this is normal? 17 4s and I pull 4 ProfX, 3 Furys, 2 RR, and 2 others?!?!? What is the chance? And yeah I know RNG can screw with your mind, but this doesnt feel right. If this is working as expected then it really is a ****.

They really need to implement an assisted RNG letting just luck decide you better rewards is perverse...

Ps: I am really pissed off, after all the good things that have happened to this game in the last months, this is something that is ruining the game.
  • 5 opened in order to get more HB for DeadPool 4* battle :

icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png now 0/0/1
    icon_carnage.pngredflag.png now 3/0/1
    icon_jeangrey.pnggreenflag.png now 1/0/1
    icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png now 4/5/4
    icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png now 0/2/5

hum... hum...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    man this thread seems really dry of hb. saving for the 10% shot at 5*s but was hoping that 1 or 2 of the others might be a hb, but one measly mention of a hb pull on pg 2 - icon_e_sad.gif seems like he's not pulling at a very high rate. maybe by the time I get around to pulling, he'll be due...yep, that's it lol
  • I pulled:

Hulkbuster Blue
    Kingpin Yellow
    Professor X Yellow
    Thoress Yellow

so far from PVE.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    man this thread seems really dry of hb. saving for the 10% shot at 5*s but was hoping that 1 or 2 of the others might be a hb, but one measly mention of a hb pull on pg 2 - icon_e_sad.gif seems like he's not pulling at a very high rate. maybe by the time I get around to pulling, he'll be due...yep, that's it lol

I pulled a HB blue last week if that makes you feel better.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Another legendary and this time RR black.

First, I still say there is too much repetition, yes it could be just luck, but it is strange (I have pulled 4 ProfX, 2 Furys and 2 RR in less than two weeks, from 8 legendaries and 2 tokens) and 2 other different 4s. I would really love to know which method use MPQ to generate the random numbers, because it doesnt feel that random...
    Well, that's the thing about randomness, in that it doesn't "feel" very random to our mind. It's actually pretty likely that you will be drawing repeats from legendary tokens. Hell, if you are getting a good distribution of characters from only 8 draws, it's more suspicious that your draws aren't really random.

Man I just opened a Beast token and It is a Fury, a tinykitty Fury, again. You are telling me this is normal? 17 4s and I pull 4 ProfX, 3 Furys, 2 RR, and 2 others?!?!? What is the chance? And yeah I know RNG can screw with your mind, but this doesnt feel right. If this is working as expected then it really is a tinykitty.

They really need to implement an assisted RNG letting just luck decide you better rewards is perverse...

Ps: I am really pissed off, after all the good things that have happened to this game in the last months, this is something that is ruining the game.

Wow, things keep getting worse. This is no RNG, this is a bug or something. I have pulled another 4 from a enemy of the state token, and surprise, another purple ProfX !!!

So 5 ProfX, 3 Furys, 2 RR, and 2 others. This can't be right!!!!

I have hoarded 2 legendaries and soon I will win another one, and I am afraid of opening them. In fact I allways open them in the iPad but this time I will open them in the phone, I hope that will make some difference...

Anyway, I just keep getting 4s that I cant use when I have less than half of them covered icon_e_sad.gif
  • So far XFDP, IMHB, IMHB
  • 2x Elektra, 2x Star Lord and 1x IW.

5 tokens, 5 covers of the weakest 4* characters in the game. The RNG strikes again.
  • Got three icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png from token_legendary.png . Happy because him and icon_deadpool.png make a great team with countdown for what and surgical strike.

One issue.

3/5 pulls being the same character and ability? Other two where icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png and icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png .

Not worried about surfer, but I would think that the pulls would be a bit more different.