Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Heartburn
Heartburn Posts: 527
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Alright haven't seen a post about it specifically but lets start one.

Alright players flaunt it if you got it, and welcome to the New 5* world. Share how you pulled your SS.

Moderator edit: Merged two threads on the same topic ("how did you do with legendary tokens?") and gave it a new subject line. -DayvBang

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    since he can be pulled only 1 way.. everyone's answer will be "from a legendary token"

May want to swap the thread to "Legendary Token Draws" will be more fun to see what everyone is getting ^^
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    waiting till next month to maybe buy a 40 pack and open u p any tokens with a 10% chance next month to only a 5% now

p
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doesn't this thread currently amount to:

How many 40 packs have you bought since yesterday? Did you get any surfers?

Maybe tomorrow people will start hitting 1300 in stretch goals, but so far 40 packs are the only way to get legendaries, right?
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Vhailorx wrote:

Maybe tomorrow people will start hitting 1300 in stretch goals, but so far 40 packs are the only way to get legendaries, right?

Well, technically if you're lucky you could pull the legendary token out of the DDQ vault. D3 just added one to this week's vault.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I too am waiting, but not because of the 10% change. I'm waiting to see who/what the next 5* actually is, and when Sam/Reed/Bobby are added.

As of now there are only 17 usable 4* covers for me (Antman, Thing, Kingpin, Deadpool, Jean 3 colors, Carnage/Starlord 1 color), so I'm only about 43/57 to pull something useful. (17/42 * .95 + 0.05)

If the above 3 are added before the 10% change, then I'm at 53%. After the change, it's about 56%. But if the next 5* somehow looks 'weak' (like a giant **** support), I'll unload before he/she goes live.

So I'm waiting, but it's more about the overall utility than the increased 5* odds.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    33%. Pulled number 4 out of my second Stretch Goals pack and got his blue, which is probably the only useful cover in the early going (Heals 3,869 for 12 bluetile.png , which is 23% of his max health, and is immune to stun).

bluetile.png 207
    redtile.png 184
    blacktile.png 161
    tutile.png 104

Also got a ton of Reed Richards covers in the two packs. He is now 5(6)/3/3 after winning the first four covers in his launch PvE. Not ideally covered, but it means that I'm done with buying his packs and will just have to try and push for three legendaries by hitting 1,300 in PvPs and hitting my progression goals in Hulk.
  • My luck is currently 66%

Have earned 3 legendary tokens so far (1 - DDQ, 1 - 1300 WoM pvp, 1 - 1300 Reed pvp)

Both the 1300 tokens were Blue SS and the DDQ token ended up being a Green Thing cover which I needed.

Will not buy 40 packs at all.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Yellow fury, yellow iw so far. I expect star lord yellow next. Yipee!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 tokens earned so far
    Stretch Goals 1300 icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png
    Hulk 70000 icon_elektra.pngredflag.png
    DDQ 4* chalenge icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png
    WoM 1300 icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've opened 1 Legendary token and got a Surfer Blue. I'll get the hulk one tonight and I'll open it right away too.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened my first and got Star Lord purple icon_rolleyes.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    kingpin black blah
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a silver surfer red. My first pull was a star lord
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Two Legendary Tokens earned:

DDQ, defeated Cyclops by the skin of my teeth,
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.pngicon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif

70K Hulk PvE progression prize,
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
  • Cskellz
    Cskellz Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    My first and only was an Elektra (black) First cover for that character
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Got 2 tokens so far from DDQ and Hulk pve progression.

Both opened to Invisible Women.

As you can imagine I'm not loving this game right now.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure if this fits here, in best moment or worst moment in MPQ...

Pulled 4 4* over 2 days, 2 from legendary packs. So 0% luck on SS himself. It turned out I pulled 1 blue HBIM (nice), 1 purple Elektra (meh) and 2... 2 yellow Starlord, to make him my first complete 4*. Which considering I'm also getting him currently from the daily progression (I'm on day 690 or so), makes me feel like the game is trolling me. Incidentally, 1 Starlord and the Elektra came from the legendary packs.

At least my Fury (219, 5-1-4) should be able to take the DDQ whilst I can get the Rocket pve token. Give me 2 more goes straight off...
  • snlf25 wrote:
    Two Legendary Tokens earned:

DDQ, defeated Cyclops by the skin of my teeth,
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.pngicon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif

70K Hulk PvE progression prize,
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png

ah similiar pull with mine, but mine got green xf instead(like, the 8th green)
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    50%

DDQ token - icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
    Hulk token - icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 Tokens so far:
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png now 1/2/0
    icon_antman.pngpurpleflag.png now 4/0/1

Very happy with my pulls.