Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Marvelfamily
    Marvelfamily Posts: 208
    edited September 2015
    I want to say something you might not recognized yet. Since I have my Surfer on team, I get higher-to-beat matchmaking, I suppose, he pushed my team strength average up. At Mystique PvP I got matches offered with characters over 10000 and more health. This kills fun while playing and makes my personal success more difficult to reach.
  • ninjar69
    ninjar69 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Got me a redflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png
    Today on the iw dpd
    HELL YEA STOCKED....
    Course my scaling gonna kill now
    Lmao oh well
    Still gots me a icon_silversurfer.png
    Thats a icon_silversurfer.png
    Not a icon_iceman.png
    But a icon_silversurfer.png
    Lol gloat much
    Sorry but drunk n happy
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    12 leg token, 1ss.. talk about luck.. what i do know is, at the end, my odds to pull sth useful is still near 0 .. today, on my 3 pulls, 3 iw (1 leg from iceman vault, 1 from pve, 1 from ddq).. moreover now im playing non new-char pve (even heroic) and now i remember how painfulit is.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I actually got a legendary token from the Venom: Heroic...waited a few days but couldnt wait any longer and used it...completely shocked...I always pull 2* or the occasional healthpacks from any of the vaults.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another legendary and this time RR black.

First, I still say there is too much repetition, yes it could be just luck, but it is strange (I have pulled 4 ProfX, 2 Furys and 2 RR in less than two weeks, from 8 legendaries and 2 tokens) and 2 other different 4s. I would really love to know which method use MPQ to generate the random numbers, because it doesnt feel that random...

Second, 8 tries 0 SS. Yes it is just a 5% so that is normal. But then again why some people have 2 or 3 covers with the same pulls and some others have 0? Just because, it is because they were more lucky. And I think Luck should not be a factor that important in getting 5s. I think it would be better if every legendary, apart than giving a 4 cover it would give a piece of the 5, and after 5-10 pieces then you would have a random cover of a 5. This method would be more fair, and luck would still play a role, but not that important.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:
    Another legendary and this time RR black.

First, I still say there is too much repetition, yes it could be just luck, but it is strange (I have pulled 4 ProfX, 2 Furys and 2 RR in less than two weeks, from 8 legendaries and 2 tokens) and 2 other different 4s. I would really love to know which method use MPQ to generate the random numbers, because it doesnt feel that random...
    Well, that's the thing about randomness, in that it doesn't "feel" very random to our mind. It's actually pretty likely that you will be drawing repeats from legendary tokens. Hell, if you are getting a good distribution of characters from only 8 draws, it's more suspicious that your draws aren't really random.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Post your invisible woman pulls here!
  • My DDQ tokens have yielded:

Starlord Yellow, and IW Yellow. Awesome!!1!
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    xequalsy wrote:
    My DDQ tokens have yielded:

Starlord Yellow, and IW Yellow. Awesome!!1!
    Yes!every1 needs iso!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 IW out of 6 tokens so far.. would love to have gotten more.. she is sitting at 1/2/0
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thor red from Simulator token, she is now 3/2/3
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 icon_invisiblewoman.png
    But i have pulled multiple unwanted/uneeded icon_elektra.png and icon_captainamerica.png
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 Green XF (sold)
    1 Blue JG (sorely needed)
    1 Yellow Prof X (sorely needed)
    1 Black Reed Richards ("needed")
    1 Yellow Reed Richards ("needed")

Considering I have XF, 4or, Fury, HB, Baglady, Elektra, SL fully covered, KP and Carnage at 12/13, I can't really complain.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 surfers
    1 iw
    1 prof x
  • Pulled iw yellow with pve token yesterday
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Deadpool purpleflag.png

Deadpool redflag.png

All I'm getting is the man.
  • Got blueflag.png SS from Simulator Legendary Token. Yes!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    4 token pulls.

yellowflag.png IW
    yellowflag.png IW
    yellowflag.png Starlord
    redflag.png Carnage

-_-;
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    My first 2 legendary pulls were Invisible Woman. However I haven't got another one since. Getting kinda worried now!
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    So far my legendary tokens gave me : Jean Grey, Carnage, and Kingpin twice.