Legendary Token Results [Merged Threads]

Comments

• So far 3 tokens

icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png 212
    icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png 333
    icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.png 232

All usable, none put me out of an optimal build.
  • One star Lord cover that's useful, his second overall. The other three tokens gave me duplicates, so none used.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great, another legendary, my sixth, and another one that it is not a SS (am I going to need 20?). But I am starting to think something strange with the RNG is going on because I got my third ProfX, my third! (And mine is already maxed!)

Then this guy that got nine SS covers with 'just' 40 tokens.

Is anybody experiencing too much repetition in their tokens or is it just my great luck?

Getting SS just based on luck really sucks when you have bad luck in games as I usually do...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    up to

1 yellow thing
    1 black kingpin
    1 blue thor
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2/3

blue + red
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    No Surfer yet. Got a Hulk token and pulled a yellow Thoress. Got the Legendary token and yet again another yellow Thoress. No complaints as she is now 1/3/1 but would have been nice to get something else from the Legendary.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2015
    This topic should be named "Legendary Tokens pulls" or something like that icon_e_wink.gif

Till now I have open 5 tokens and no Surfer.
    Instead:
    DDQ with Wolverine: purpleflag.pngicon_elektra.png (2/3/0 at the moment)
    The Hulk PvE: yellowflag.pngicon_thing.png (my first cover)
    DDQ with Nick Fury: greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png (4/3/1 at the moment)
    Meet Rocket and Groot PvE: redflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png (my first cover)
    Venom: Heroic PvE: redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png (my first cover)

Edit:
    6th token from Invisible Woman DDQ: yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png
    7th token from Thick as Thieves PvE: yellowflag.pngicon_nickfury.png
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    My SS luck is that I haven't drawn him and so I haven't had to spend 800 HP on a roster slot
  • Yesterday got my 1st legendary so far. Hope came up for getting Thor Goddess, but Silver Surfer came to me with redflag.pngicon_eek.gificon_mrgreen.gif
  • On my last and final 40 pack attempt I came up empty but my overall pulls were pretty good I guess.

token_legendary.pngredflag.pngicon_thor.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png
    greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png
    greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
    greenflag.pngicon_carnage.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • So far three tokens earned:

Hulk Event: icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
    Rocket & Groot Event: icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png
    Venom: Heroic: icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png

Outside of that I scored another Professor X Purple, Wolverine Green from other various tokens, Kingpin yellow from somewhere, and lastly an Iceman purple from the R&G event

All usable, so I can't complain

I got to admit, pulling a surfer on the first try was pretty cool
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Not sure how many legendary, either 5th or 6th. Pulled a surfer blue!

Was wearing an avengers tshirt while watching mutants, monsters and marvels on netflix as I opened it. I guess these things are now my lucky charms icon_e_smile.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    50%

DDQ token - icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
    Hulk token - icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png

Rocket & Groot token - icon_carnage.pngredflag.png
    DDQ token #2 - icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    Venom token - icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png

So now down to 20% but I used all the 4*.
  • No SS yet, and I'm not in a hurry to even get him. With the massive increase in the number of 4 star characters ( ignoring the addition of 5 star characters ), unless you have deep pockets, a good alliance, or both, the race for 4 star characters is either expensive or useless. If you can spend a bunch of money to buy slots for every new 4 star character, then spend a bunch of money upgrading them after lucking out on cover draws ( providing you're in the right alliance or you have money to waste or your draws are lucky, as well as having no life or job), then you're well set to prosper in the 4 and 5 star realm. Otherwise it is a blind alley.

I've picked a few 4 star characters that I will focus on keeping and upgrading ( wolverine XF, Nick fury, Thorette, hulkbuster ), focusing on them otherwise selling the odd 4 star cover I win and focusing on existing 3 star characters I have.
  • Polares
    Another token, and another disappointment. Purple Fury.

So 3 ProfX, 2 Furys, 1 captain falcon, 1 Carnage. 4 out of 7 usefull 4s. I have 6 out of 17 maxed 4s.

This is starting to be not fun. My luck opening tokens sucks, so the most important reward in the game is going to be not good most of the time. This is going to be the end of it for me, getting maxed 4s in the legendarys IS NOT FUN.
  • newton999
    newton999 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Used 6 tacos this morning to get health pack from the vault.
    4 2*, 5 health and the legendary token.
    And the token gave me icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png

It was my 4th token, very happy !
  • Cool, also had some spare tokens and landed the legendary token from the vault.

No Surfer, but got a Captain Falcon Yellow which I'm pretty happy about

Also crossed the 3000 threshold in PVP for the 10-pack and landed another Ant-man yellow

Gaining 4*s, slowly but surely....
  • 5 L.tokens to open but I'm waiting for the chance of a 5* character giong from 5% to 10%.

It should be soon according to what IceX said 3 weeks ago...
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Ive spent so much time on PvP and PvE to get those Legendary Tokens and they keep giving me IWs, WXF Yellow, Elektra. I dont know what have i done wrong. I just want to say ****.
  • Polares
    TOFU3 wrote:
    Ive spent so much time on PvP and PvE to get those Legendary Tokens and they keep giving me IWs, WXF Yellow, Elektra. I dont know what have i done wrong. I just want to say tinykitty.

They really need to implement an assisted RNG system. It is not cool to work for hours (PvE) or spend a lot of HP (PvP) to get a legendary that turns into a cover of a maxed char when you have more not maxed chars than maxed ones.

And it will get even worse when some people will have 3 or 4 covers of 5th chars with 30 tokens and some people will have none, just because they have bad luck.