May Community Q&A open for questions!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have you noticed any difference in attained season points since the changes to seed teams and MMR, in particular in the number of players reaching the 10-pack goal.

(Anecdotally, the members of the Roaches are struggling, 2 of us are there, we'll be lucky to get any more in the time left. Previous seasons we had 6 or 7.)
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you get rid of weekly boosted characters in PvP? Event end times were changed based on a poll that had 82 votes, this viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=29688 had over 200 and results were 55% negative
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Can you get rid of weekly boosted characters in PvP? Event end times were changed based on a poll that had 82 votes, this viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=29688 had over 200 and results were 55% negative

I'd rather they're kept; they force some much-needed variation on the rosters you encounter.
  • Moon Roach
    edited May 2015
    Options
    How will the new Adventure Time Puzzle Quest impact your ability to support this game.

edit: Question withdrawn, it's developed by a different developer though published by the same publisher. And the Q & A is by Demiurge, not D3.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    How will the new Adventure Time Puzzle Quest impact your ability to support this game.

Time to quote my past self from another thread:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    God, cue all the people that from now to the end of eternity will complain that D3 is diverting efforts from MPQ to ATPQ not understanding that D3 is just the publisher and that these games are made by completely different studios.
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Time to quote my past self from another thread:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    God, cue all the people that from now to the end of eternity will complain that D3 is diverting efforts from MPQ to ATPQ not understanding that D3 is just the publisher and that these games are made by completely different studios.

To be fair, I was asking a question rather than complaining, and in quite neutral language. After a little research I see that the other game is developed by Wayforward. So, the answer is that it won't impact Demiurge's ability at all. I withdraw the question.
  • Argon Flame
    Argon Flame Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    How does the rankings on a current SHIELD Simulator Season affect future prize ratings?

24 Hours out from the end of the Season.
    When I look at the Top Ranked Players in my SHIELD Simulator Season I see that the top scores are:
    Down to 10th @1652

For rewards:
    2-star covers start at 1600
    3-star cover #1 (SW) @ 2300
    3-star cover #2 (Hulk) @ 2400

Does this align with where player scores are expected to be at the end of the season?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Now that we're forced to hoard 2* covers due to 2* essentials, will there be any improvements to cover selling?
    Could we have a sell all 1* covers button?
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Has a total number of characters been decided on for MPQ?
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I may be wrong about this, but I thought I read that the scaling in PVE is affected by boosted characters. Ex/ If I only have a roster of maxed 3*s, then the scaling will see 3 lvl 240s at the top of my roster.

Since gaining covers and leveling characters is difficult as it is, shouldn't the boosting to characters in PVE be a BONUS, not a PENALTY?

Can scaling ignore the boosted characters boosted level?
  • _RiO_
    Options

I agree with you that the boost should be a bonus and not an impromptu additional penalty, but apparantly Demiurge thinks otherwise: "Properly taking into account boosted levels of characters" was mentioned in the notes for one of the patches, meaning this was consciously changed to the current behavior. Perhaps they did so to nerf the advantage given to starter teams, where they could easily solo an entire event with one of the boosted characters if all opponents would be scaled against a Lv10 roster.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    _RiO_ wrote:

I agree with you that the boost should be a bonus and not an impromptu additional penalty, but apparantly Demiurge thinks otherwise: "Properly taking into account boosted levels of characters" was mentioned in the notes for one of the patches, meaning this was consciously changed to the current behavior. Perhaps they did so to nerf the advantage given to starter teams, where they could easily solo an entire event with one of the boosted characters if all opponents would be scaled against a Lv10 roster.

All that change did was properly label the corresponding node with "Easy, "Normal", "Hard". It didn't actually change the difficulty of the node.
  • _RiO_
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:

All that change did was properly label the corresponding node with "Easy, "Normal", "Hard". It didn't actually change the difficulty of the node.

Heh. Really?
    In that case; on top of everything else, they should learn to write proper patch notes. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i already posted that somewhere but....how are tokens fair and equal compensation for server issues / gameplay issues, when somebody receives 2500 Iso and the next guy receives 3 Hulkbuster covers and 1750 iso?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is Spider-Raptor the next character?
This discussion has been closed.