Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• saintsomebody
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:

-snip-

I could give a tinykitty about placement rewards (though the Loki and Captain Marvel rewards I've earned in my last two have been timely and relevant). If I can hit progressions as easily as I did last night to be able to get the 300 point token or even the 400 point 25 HP, I'd be happy in PVP. Hitting 660 was beyond what I ever expected since I don't max my 3*. Just let me get my token and maybe the occasional HP out of PVP, and I'm content to leave the jockeying for placement to the biggies. A round like last night every once in a while is just bonus.

That's all I want as well.

My positive thing of the day:

Clearing DDQ for a second time (consecutively or ever) today and getting IF blackflag.png for my efforts. The truly positive thing would be the realization that I can now reliably clear it so long as I have Dat Required Character.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just reached 1000 points progression reward in pvp for the first time yesterday ( icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png ). So happy. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hit 400 points in Falcon's PVP last night to earn 25 HP. That's the first time I've ever managed that with a loaner, and it seems the new point system is to thank for that. Much like the poster a few posts up, if I can hit 300-400 points per PVP with consistency I'll be happy with that until my 3* roster gets up to snuff (in, oh... another 6 months or so icon_razz.gif ).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hit 605 last night in PVP, new personal best! Could have probably broken into 700 but there was not enough time and I got hit 5x in a row for hella points.

Also Iron Fist Taco
  • Unknown
    Options
    Realizing how fun and rewarding Marvel Future Fight is after the Juggs Heroic made me want to smash my phone with a hammer this morning. icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

Does that count? icon_e_wink.gif

DBC
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    after a long dry stretch with tokens, got a RnG yellow from a std (bringing him to 4/3/5) and rags blue (now 2/5/2) from a taco (haven't seen a *** out of a taco in forever). still on the minus side from the last few weeks, but its a start. just realized I have 22 at lvl 102/104 to go with my top 3 = maxed thor, 142loki and 120RnG. I can put together all kinds of teams now, but still have my favs that I lean on.
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Options
    1 for yesterday, one for today.

Yesterday: climbed up to 900 in the Captain Marvel PvP when I previously rarely could get the 650 token. I might've been able to hit 1000 if I'd been willing to spring for shields and will try when. X or HB ARE the prof awards.

Today: was planning to slog through heroic jugs for the BP cover, pleasantly surprised to find that the sub events have actually had different enemies (Doc, then KP) and been fun.
  • minionruush
    Options
    sim 40 of gauntlet jugs/mystique/ares at 210/211/211 I have max 2* roster with px at 2/1/1. downed jugs then got masterstroked and onslaught. went invisible with px remaining. invisible tile went to bottom of board all alone. 20 moves later ares downed himself with sunder and then whittled mystique down with tile match damage. got enough points for hood progression.. loaded him into a spot. went back to sub 2 and completed his essentials to get torch cover. don't have IW so no HB cover but overly satisfied with progression of event. icon_lol.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reasonably good day Tuesday/early Wednesday.

Opened a standard token I got from one of the Juggernaut Heroic nodes, and it had a Spidey purpleflag.png inside. Usable. I'll take it.

Went into the Captain Marvel PVP with a few hours left to see if I could repeat my ability to get a quick token or if it was going to laugh at me and say 'sorry back to the wall.' As with the previous PVP, I was able to pick up points quickly, earning the 400 and 575 Hero Point progressions and the 300/650 point event token progressions as well. Still had some winnable fights on the board, so I thought I'd try for the Hero Points at 725. Got hit three times while I was winning three fights, lost all three. Net movement was +16 points, and I was in a top 25 spot, so I cut my losses and put up a shield so I could try to preserve the two Bullseye covers. Got those, and the 50 HP for placement, so I came out +25 on that front as well. My 666 point total, besides being creepy, represented a new high for me by 6 points (previous PVP was a 660 finish), so that was nice.

Earned the Quicksilver greenflag.png in DDQ despite the presence of Ninja ****; once again, whatever's borked about Turn to **** didn't raise its ugly head, so the main issue was taking damage in wave 2 while I built up enough AP to take out the heavies (the board wasn't stockpile-friendly against the three Teisetsu in wave 1).

So that ended up being four usable 3* covers for me today and a handful of Hero Points. Can't argue with that. Undecided whether to tackle the Bullseye PVP. It doesn't look like, the way I play, I can get to 800 for the 3* cover, and my Groot is 4/5/4; I don't need the green cover, but I've been debating whether I want to go 5 in yellow and scale Plan back to 3 covers or keep what I've got. Leaning towards keeping what I've got, so the placement rewards don't mean much to me if I go after it, but 2 tokens and 50 hero points from progressions could/would be useful, if I could pull that off a third time in three events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Started the day with redflag.pngicon_vision.png from my taco and then decided to spend some of the HP I was convinced to buy thanks to Mr. Jameson over the weekend on a 40 pack.
    Pretty surprised by the results, only unusable covers were Storm & Torch.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    blueflag.pngicon_thor.png
    blackflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    blueflag.pngicon_daken.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_thor.png
    redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png
    blackflag.pngicon_storm.png
    blackflag.pngicon_humantorch.png
    blackflag.pngicon_bullseye.png
    greenflag.pngicon_ragnarok.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_magneto.png
    greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    This is for yesterday but I entered the Captain Marvel PVP with 1h20mins to go and didn't get attacked once or lose any points by the end of it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have two:
    1. I was recruited for Phoenixx Alliance after being a casual player. I really enjoy the people and the feel of the alliance. Makes the game fresh again for me.
    2. bought some HP to get a DDQ 10-pack. First pull 250HP second pull 1000 HP. only one star.pngstar.pngstar.png which was a Panther blueflag.png but the sting wasn't bad b/c I got most of my HP back.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Got my 5th Scarlet Witch Arcane Incantation (Blue passive) cover from my first taco token today.

Then I realized that Scarlet Witch's blue cover is going to be the cover tomorrow, since QS Green is the cover for today.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just realized my -/3/1 panther is about to go to 3/3/1 within the next week with the pve progression, the ddq day, and my day 195 coming up in abt a week. that's nice - now if I could only get another black or 2 (seems to be a common issue)
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having a Konran down Bullseye with Black Arts. I could just imagine Bullseye's face when the Konran takes him out.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I missed the beginning few days of the Gauntlet and had no realistic expectation of finishing once I realized every node in the first sub was basically three health packs for me. ....so, I decided to screw around.

In the first all-goon node in the second sub, I threw an all Ms Marvel team of Captain Marvel, KK & Moonstone at it, which did WAY better than it had any right to. I was blessed with a largely non-blue board, but Moonstone's red and KK's green can really make short work of goons once they get going.

I think I get more enjoyment than I should doing stupid things in this game, but it keeps it entertaining icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    My daily two taco tokens yesterday gave me icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png and icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last essential node on the recent Gauntlet (Ultron, Loki, SHulk). Brutal. 20 different goes at this node with different teams (Essential: IW) + Patch and Hulk, or Mystique and Deadpool, or Scarlet Witch and Deadpool. Even Blade and Steve Rogers. Finally beat it by the skin of my teeth.
    qTjKNPz.png?1
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today I got my 5th Blue SW cover, putting her at 5/3/5. She is now my 4th cover maxed character. Still only level 130, but don't have the Iso to max level her. Currently Groot is my only 166 level character, and I want to respec him with a yellow if I can get one from current PVP.
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Despite not getting as far as I wanted in the Gauntlet event, before it ended I finally took down simulation 30, after multiple, multiple frustrated attempts. Everything just fell together on the last attempt and yay!!!! It didn't get me anything better but it was still a "best moment of the day" for sure.