Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled the LT out of the Sweet Taco vault today, that's always a fun bit of luck (token to the hoard). Then I arrowed right and nabbed a red Magik cover out of the Deadpool vs. DDQ vault to make her 1/3/2 and an inch closer to being usable in her inevitably-soon SHIELD Training appearance.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bought 5 classics today as I’m trying to finish some of my older 5* at the moment. Last 3 were a loki champ level doc ock which I had to save and a banner which I needed. 3 out of 5 I’m happy with that
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Just enjoying my champed JJ, boosted as the 5E, and smashing the DPvMPQ 5Es to bits.  These nodes (SCL9) have caused me much frustration in the past and having a good 5 to run makes a ton of difference.
    Mainly this, especially since this is the first time JJ has been featured since I champed her.

Also been good week for new supports for me.
    With the daily deal on the last day of the supports vault I landed the 3* Vanessa Fisk, who I didn't have at all,
    and with the free token for Kra-van store I hit a 3* Pocket Radio, which I also didn't have at all yet.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of my free DDQ tokens gave me 3* Fist to bring him to 266.  The resulting LT gave me the 13th Black Panther cover I needed to finally champ the King of Wakanda.  Now I just need a non-blue Shuri cover and she can join him as a 4* Champion (I’m saving 3,600 HP for her HfH, just in case).
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hard to say. There have been a couple today. Progression in Venom Bomb got me my 10th Saved Cover for PunMax, so I went ahead and champed him. I hit 7500 in Season Progression for the first time. And it looks like I'm going to finish the season in t500 for the first time, unless there's a lot more shakeup than I'm expecting over the next 14 hours.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm glad to see some responsible players understanding that a PunMax is not just for Christmas but for life. Looking forward to him surging up the useage charts!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I'm glad to see some responsible players understanding that a PunMax is not just for Christmas but for life. Looking forward to him surging up the useage charts!
    Gritty + punisher with 5 in blue makes for even more fun times (especially with Chewie on Kitty) 
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    So I was staring down the barrel of no 5E for Strange Sights as I hadn't been able to get a 5* CM cover. I had been assembling a mini hoard with one eye on Hela joining the Latest and who likes the number 13 right? 13 Tokens to get Carol. My plan was just to try a few pulls and save as many as I could. The trouble with pulling from LL's is that they are a bit like Pringles, once you pop you can't stop. Anyway...after 12 pulls, no Captain Marvel...

I was seriously considering not bothering with the final pull but I had made it that far. So pull 13 and it's a 4*. *sigh*

However, I had actually done OK - pulled 2 black Doom covers, a 4* Ghost Rider Cover gave me a Green GRRR cover, a Peggy cover gave me a Yellow Cap and hey ho, what's this? Another LT from another 4* Champ level.

And of course: Captain Marvel got my Six!

It means that I now have every single 5* rostered, first time for a while that was the case.

A pretty good day really.
    From worst moment to best :) .

I followed your post from the other thread  :)
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My hoard was at 17/330 and i wqs getting twitchy so I decided to pull until I got a 5*. First pull was a 5*! But it was Kingpin who is awful and already champed. The next one has to be better right? Next pull was Thoress but gave a BH Drax that gave me an LT so no harm there. Next pull was a GED making him 2/4/5. I stopped there.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Launching Kitty's red before the opponents World Rupture hit. Ended up with 22k of attack tiles. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First ever Top 5 placement in a PvE on The Hunt.  Was fully expecting another #11 placement, but I guess those other six people were busy talking about Game of Thrones or something.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I needed a Hela cover for PvE essentials and had to dip into my hoard. I got her on the 6th pull, plus I got Doom on the 5th pull. Not too bad.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cracking open my mini-hoard that had been waiting for Fatpin to leave. 24 total pulls, 5 5* covers, plus a usable 13th that will let me champ Magik!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More Champed, Boosted Okoye fun - I tried her with 5trange and 3-star Thanos to meet Rocket and Groot.  Okoye boosted Court Death to do over 36K damage.  Since 3-star Thanos doesn't stun everyone, Court Death gets the boost from Okoye's passive.  Courth Death, plus Okoye's 11 Team Ups each doing an extra 3085 damage is enough to take down a LVL 370 Don.  Not even Thano5 can do that on his own...