Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• JSP869JSP869 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    I pulled an Okoye, taking her to 456. But wait, there's more :sunglasses:
    It came with a green Daredevil, so he's now finished, and I just need a measly ~190k Iso to Champion him (he's currently at 400).
  • kk3thesskk3thess Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    BAMFED all the way through Deadpool's The Big Enchilada.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the free Cap Marvel red cover! That means I can champ my dupe 3* version!
  • jym010jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    1 pull and 1 5* Carol in the new store...got her for essentials and now continue to hoard until I see what the next 5* release is going to be...
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 669 Critical Contributor
    edited February 28
    Got 5* Carol and a bonus GG cover (bringing him to 5/3/3) on my first pull from the Galactic Heroes Store. Yeah! :)
  • JormagundJormagund Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    edited March 1
    Just had a bout in PVE where I had just stunned two characters with Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and the enemy decided to use an Anti-Gravity Device team-up.
    One of the more interesting ways to commit team suicide.

Edit: next battle, both teams Arcane Incantation kept popping up in the right places for me to keep making matches.  Would have hit 35 blue AP before the fun stopped if not for the AP limit.
    Pretty much the two easiest battles I've had.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,778 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 10 LTs and got:

2 5*
    1 5* bh
    1 4* bh

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Managed to accumulate 9 LT's in a week which is good as I need to make a last assault on Cable to try and get one (or both) of the 2 covers I need to finish him before he goes bye bye.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,879 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went 6/16 (37.5 percent) in pursuit of my single 5* Captain Marvel cover. Silver Surfer went from 2/3/2 to 3/3/4, Star-Lord went from 1/1/1 to 1/3/1.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,985 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jormagund said:
    Just had a bout in PVE where I had just stunned two characters with Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, and the enemy decided to use an Anti-Gravity Device team-up.
    One of the more interesting ways to commit team suicide.
    I had an opposing team do that the other day right after I dropped Photonic Barrage. Thanks for the extra Strikes, suckers!
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running a silly team with Devil Dinosaur against an early round of Thanos and I matched the blue Infinity Stone.  After being granted 30 purple AP, it turned out that five dinosaur dances was just barely sufficient to finish him off.

Hope this doesn’t give a spoiler for Endgame to anyone :)
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 16
    Add me to the list of lucky players who have pulled 5-star Carol out of the Galactic Heroes vault. Did it with my personal progression token from Thanos boss event. It's so nice when that happens. Don't have to worry about diminishing the hoard trying to get her for those darned 5E PvE nodes.

And that's important, because it looks like the stinky Latest 3 will encourage hoarding for a while.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • helix72helix72 Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Same here-3 Galactic Heroes tokens, 1 5* Silver Surfer, 1 5* Captain Marvel, 1 4* Deadpool. I’m happy my hoard will remain untouched for some time to come...
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,407 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Same here-3 Galactic Heroes tokens, 1 5* Silver Surfer, 1 5* Captain Marvel, 1 4* Deadpool. I’m happy my hoard will remain untouched for some time to come...
    Ten pulls, one Captain Marvel, and no other 5-stars.  I did get a bonus Namor cover with one of the 4-stars, to bring him to 0/3/2.

72 LTs in the hoard...and several million ISO in the hole with the 4-and 5-stars I currently own.
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 649 Critical Contributor
    Two pulls, one Capt Marvel red and a 4*. Not bad!
  • MrBowersMrBowers Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Pulled 7 gh tokens during this boss event with no luck on getting 5* until today when I used the tokens I got from both max progression rewards and got a c5rol red and surfer black. Surfer I had to save but 2 5* out of 9 pulls I am happy with that