Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Unleashed my hoard today and went 9/70. Champed KP and got to apply his 4 saved covers, got 5 Marvel covers but shes 3/3/0 and one GED making him 3/2/4. The great news is that I got a BH OML and it was my desperately needed yellow cover (he was at 5/2/5) so I was finally able to champ him. Now I go back into hoard mode until KP leave, I have NO interest in adding more champ levels to him and I have enough covers on the othet 2 latest to make them feasible when theyre essentials.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 3rd place for Thick as Thieves for all three Talos covers. Also got first in my bracket for his release PvP. Aaaaaannnnndddd I pulled a blue cover from his store. I should end his release event at 2/5/3, one of the best results I've ever had. Just wish it was for a good character. 

Pulled some LTs as well since Danver5 is in tokens. Got four covers each for her and Doom bringing then both to a very nice 2/2/2. Please keep up that distribution! Also got my 10th Magik cover, so she's ready for S.H.I.E.L.D Training.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    abenness said:
    Only had 20 LL pulls available to try to get a Doom and a Carol this morning.

Pulled a Doom first up, picked up the 3rd colour for Kingpin along the way, and Carol on pull #13.

Satisfaction (followed by 9 x 4* from classics :))
    And ended my day with a CL pull, Kitty Pryde yellow, now my first 5* champ, day 309.
    Glad I pulled those other classics this morning :)
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    With 5* Carol entering the Latest tokens I decided to try mt luck for future 5* essentials in PVE. Had 32 LL tokens I hoped would be enough...

First token, 5* Carol red.... alrighty then, one and done... I'll take it.

On with saving up LL tokens to see what the next 5* will bring.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Kate Bishop cover which brought her to Lv280.  The resulting 5* Hawkeye cover turned my 1/5(+1)/2 Clint into a 2/5(+1)/2.  What a difference that second purple cover makes.  He went from a “quite playable meatshield” to a legitimately solid character for me.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    What just happened?
    RNG, man. She can be a fickle mistress, but what a tempting mistress she is.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Went really hard in Thick as Thieves, timed my clears as optimally as I could, and managed to finish #6 in my CL9 bracket. The only extra reward (on top of the three Talos covers) for T10 over T20 is an LT, but after almost 30 pulls I'm still chasing my first Captain Marvel cover.

I got a black Talos from his Shield Training, and another from my Alliance coming in #19, so my Talos is now 1/1/4, but after the ~30 pulls Magik is now 209 & 3/2/5 with 1 cover already saved. 3 more covers and she'll be done and then I can work on Talos.

Even though I'm well & truly in the 5* game now (4 Champions plus 2 more finished) I'm still having trouble processing that I'm finishing each 4* within a month or so of them coming out.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got a Yellow cover for my Kitty Pryde. I was starting to think I'd never get one. She's 1/5/3 now.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Spent 60CP on Classics got a DD Yellow and Ock Green. Pretty good.

As an aside, I have not in any way been trying to obtain Namor covers (didn't even bother playing to the 4* cover in Thick as Thieves) and yet somehow I have a 0/4/4 Namor. As I'm equally not bothered about Talos I expect him to be champed before I get another cover for Magik who I do want...
    Oh you'll be punished shortly for that build of Namor. Haha
    Yes indeed, I suspect you are correct. :s
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

Getting my rank 4 Royal Talon Fighter to level 200:

12.99% chance per turn for a 137 strength strike tile

33.57% chance to gain 2 extra TU AP when making a TU match

17.99 chance to deal 1581 damage to the enemy team when Okoye makes a match

14% increase in Okoye's yellow damage

Okoye's powers costing 1 AP fewer / less for every 5 TU AP (to a maximum of 2 fewer / less)

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Funny - Seeing that my 2-star Black Widow (Boosted to LVL 220 for The Hulk event) tanks Purple over my champed 5-star Thor and Okoye.

Great - Seeing the damage that Espionage does when boosted with Okoye's yellow.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching Hulk kill himself because I brought 4* Carol and Robbie Reyes GR, hilarious  
  • sambrookjm
    CT1888 said:
    Watching Hulk kill himself because I brought 4* Carol and Robbie Reyes GR, hilarious  
    Carol, Thor and Black Bolt did that for me. :)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 said:
    Carol, Thor and Black Bolt did that for me. :)
    Black Bolt, Quake (to negate Ragnarok’s green, when he’s there) and Carol here.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Rogue,Thor,Carol here.
  • sambrookjm
    Rogue,Thor,Carol here.
    Rogue's a nice choice, as you can use her Green to make sure Hulk doesn't get any green AP from his matches.  Meanwhile, if Carol's damage doesn't kill him off, you'll have enough green AP to make sure Power Siphon does the trick.

She'll also jump in front when Hulk matches green to protect half-Thor's health.

I tried Rogue/Carol/Quake for ultra damage reduction, but that just turned my most powerful AP to black.  The only benefit of that was that I could cast Photonic Barrage just about every turn.  That was very nice...until Hulk had enough team-up AP to use Trickery. :(
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've almost won MPQ. I'm basically post-ISO, and yesterday I max champed my first Bagman. Just need to champ all the 5*s now, though the game will probably shut down before that happens. :tongue:
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue,Thor,Carol here.
    That was mine as well. Works like a charm.
    My best moment was actually a 2* pull. Got a Torch champ level that gave me the 3* cover I needed to finally champ my 11/3/4 dupe, and the LT from that gave me a Bonus Hero with my 8th Magik cover. One more after the cover from this season's Sim and she'll be Shield Training ready.