Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In one battle I was with IM40 and needed 2 red AP to down Venom before he attacked. I was saved by a support. Let me just say that again: I was saved by a support. Avenger's tower has that special ability that when Iron Man fires a power it has a chance of change two basic tiles to red, and not only did that, but made a match-5 resulting in a critic and a generous cascade that downed Venom before he even attacked. I never imagined that a support would actually be that useful.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    In one battle I was with IM40 and needed 2 red AP to down Venom before he attacked. I was saved by a support. Let me just say that again: I was saved by a support. Avenger's tower has that special ability that when Iron Man fires a power it has a chance of change two basic tiles to red, and not only did that, but made a match-5 resulting in a critic and a generous cascade that downed Venom before he even attacked. I never imagined that a support would actually be that useful.
    The only supports I use most are Deadpool's Taco and Coulson's Graviton Gun?
    Avenger's tower is nice, but I rarely use IM40 lately...

What I used for that node was.
    Antman that the game provided (fully upgraded)
    stealing anything the enemy give and using Pym particles to get attack tiles.

HawkGuy to help increase purple & blue fast and he can heal so I let him take most of the hits.

Americaz when the APs are high, she punch 2k damage at the target every start of the round with random criticals appearing causing cascading damage.
    :)
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Colossus threw a dinosaur at me! It was awesome!
    I made a double "Come Get Me" cast by having colossus toss Thanos after casting his own green CD. luckily the right skill was cast.

So that's Thanos blasting, Court Death and a final Blast again.

Don't think you can double cast even with full green...
    :)
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got the vault token for placement in second day of Venom Bomb.  Opened it and got the LT from the vault.  Opened the LT and got Lumbercap purple to bring him to 3/3/3!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed Kraven this morning, y'all, watch out lol. But actually i'm really stoked to see if I can put together a good Losers Legion featuring Kraven. I've had Lockjaw champed for awhile, and I think they'd go well with Elektr4 who is also just waiting on iso. I see that at 900 in this R&G pvp, I'll get the red Flaptain my 5/5/2 has needed for awhile, and I'm wondering how he will do with P4nther/Shuri for the shield spam and power cost reduction in simulator...it's a bold new age for terrible characters around here. Just wait till I finally find that killer team for Bagman...surely somebody wants their countdown tile extended for 10 turns.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     Just wait till I finally find that killer team for Bagman...surely somebody wants their countdown tile extended for 10 turns.
    Mr. Fantastic, XFDeadpool, Valkyrie, Archangel, Chrome Rider, and Dr. Strange all called. They want to be part of your Bagman team.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Dormammu said:
     Just wait till I finally find that killer team for Bagman...surely somebody wants their countdown tile extended for 10 turns.
    Mr. Fantastic, XFDeadpool, Valkyrie, Archangel, Chrome Rider, and Dr. Strange all called. They want to be part of your Bagman team.
    I feel like you have to run Bagman with Miles at least, so matching webs will help accrue the AP you need to do anything other than Snarky Remark. At that point, Strange does seem a good choice since you'll be netting a lot of blue...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Put in my reward request for 8500 HP from Marvel Insider

PS - I can't believe they managed to make the MI UI even worse.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hit 500 in a LR for the first time today, good enough for a T8 finish. HTs were all 2*s, but they put me over the top for a new Shield rank, so not all bad. 

Jessica Jones paired with half health Thor are a speed demon wrecking ball. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    In a real Gift of the Magi turn of events, I spent my 1k hp on a 10-pack in the ghost vault, got a ghost I can't afford to roster lol. It's cool though, I'll get there.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I apparently maxed out my Deadpool Whale points yesterday at 999,999, so I didn't actually need to use him in the Deadpool Daily.  When I found out my points had been maxed, I dropped all the whales.  Just because I could.
    I'll do that at the end of a match sometimes. The enemy has low enough health that I only need to make a match to down them? Let me use this ability I finally got the AP for instead. Overkill but fun.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just dropped by to lament the fact that I haven’t had a reason to post in this thread for a long time. 😕
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hit exactly 4000 to get my Season 10-pack, which pleases my OCD. Furthermore, it had 3 3* and a 4* in it, plus a bonus hero of each, giving me my 13th cover for both Teen Jean and my re-rostered Ragnarok. Now I just need half a million or so ISO, hopefully before any of my 12-cover 4* get a 13th.