Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,645 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had really cruddy luck pulling for Okoye and am afraid I won’t have enough to get her before she’s gone. But two really cool things today:

1) Champed 4* Parker. Super excited for him (still a a 4* player and I think he can be dominant in this tier). Impressions in his character thread. 

2) It’s been Wasp Mania today! My free token in the Partners in Crime Vault got me a W4sp (first pull!). I just got third in PVE for three W4sps. And would you look at who my SHIELD resupply is for day 1405... that’s right... W4sp!!  Hilarious coincidence. 
    You must be buzzing...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had enough HP on hand to buy out the Partners in Crime vault. Didn't really need to, but it was all useful, and I've never been in the position of being able to buy out a vault before, so I went for it.
    Did the same thing here, mainly because the Ant-Man cover got me a LT.  I cashed it in, and ended up with JJ #6, bringing her to 2/2/2.  As an added bonus, all of the champ levels from the 2-star covers got me to the next SHIELD rank, for a nice 62,500 ISO to finish leveling up my 4-stars.  Now, onto the 3M+ ISO deficit that is my 5-star team...
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Started Wasps PVP and realizing the insanely fun synergy between Wasp, JJ and Gladiathor.  Have Thor at 50% health and his generates green for his AOE, yellow for Wasp and red for JJ. Build up enough AP to fire JJ's red, Wasps yellow twice (making them all super buffed strikes) and follow it up with Thors green.  I'm doing about 35k AOE and 11k+ match damage.  I've been tearing through teams and having a blast!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today is day 1700 for me, and I have just champed my last max covered 4*! The rest are the newer ones which are still undercovered, meaning I'm finally ahead of the release schedule! Granted Kraven will be max covered in a couple days after the Ultron event, but I'll still be celebrating this achievement for the next 2 days.
  • Sendikelm
    Sendikelm Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I think this is my best day in acquiring 4* covers (not touching LT and CP).
    13 covers total - 4x Wasp (PVE CL8 T5 and vault), 3x Kraven (boss rounds 5,6,7), Shuri and TAHulk - heroic tokens, Ant-Man - vault, Agent Venom - PVP token, Deadpool - PVP CL9 900 and ProX - Magneto champ reward.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Caught a Blue 5* Wasp.

Now my hoarding can begin in earnest as I'm covered for her eventual essentials.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mind of a “best/worst” moment, but guess I’ll put it here to be more positive.
    Alliance finished round 8. Cashed in the Women Warrior tokens. Both Epic! That is a fantastic drop ratio for Epics. The only downside is they were both Okoye yellow, putting her at 0/3/1. 2 1/2 weeks for Wasp to hit Latest, so there’s my next Epic pulls. And with any luck at all, I will finally get Wakanda Forever.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulling a red Jessica Jones from a LT, putting her at 3/4/5. Determined to get that last cover before she leaves latest :smile:
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling my first Okoye half an hour before first Unstable ISO-8 sub ends.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deciding to champ 5* Thanos for PVE purposes and then doing my 4 clears in 25 minutes. Used to take up to an hour. Delighted. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't remember if it was a CP pull or a token from a champ reward, but I got an Okoye cover just in time to do the 5E during my morning clear.  It didn't change my placement at all, but, hey, extra token/CP/ISO.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Decided to play with the women warriors vault and pull until I got a 5*.
    After 9 4*s including a bonus hero I got a JJ blue, the color I have the most of.
    I then had a gut feeling that my odds would get better.
    Next pull was a Wasp with an Archangel BH!
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Got W4sp from the Partners in Crime Vault for 1 Champ level, which gave me a LL token, that resulted in a yellow Antman (3/4/5) that was Saved,  I'm happy it wasn't a useable cover since I only have 100k iso as of now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,170 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the 13th cover I needed for W4sp out of Growth Opportunity today. She became my 9th 4* just waiting on iso to champ; probably time to stop spending into legendary stores until get a few of those paid up lol. I have just 3 more 3*s to champ before I have at least 1 of all of them champed. I also got my first cover for Mohawk Storm since she became my first 3* max-champ the other day; i'm staring at that cover, and I'm staring at this 1k hp I have, and I'm really torn on whether or not to roster a dupe or just sell and replace.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just opened 11 heroic tokens, pulled 7 3* and 1 4*.  Pretty amazing moment of the day.  All are champed characters as well
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Got a bonus 3-star Hulk from a Standard Token.  Hulk was my bonus hero because his next level would give me a Legendary Token.  Pulled an Okoye Red from it.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tested out my newly champed Okoye in the final Growth Industry wave node. Seeing DD's Hand-to-Hand tile hit for something like 46k damage was pretty cool.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Added two more 4* champs today...

RiRi and Wasp.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

RiRi and Wasp.
    Two of my faves! Great characters, tho they don't play too well together.
  • sambrookjm
    Options

RiRi and Wasp.
    Two of my faves! Great characters, tho they don't play too well together.
    Wasp is one of your favorites?  I never would have guessed   ;)