Oscorp Heroic Mode

Options

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Well, that's officially 20 failed attempts at the "Like Father, Like Son" mission.

Nice work.
    This mission dropped to a more playable level this morning - Daken and his goons were around level 89! Yay!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Well, that's officially 20 failed attempts at the "Like Father, Like Son" mission.

Nice work.
    This mission dropped to a more playable level this morning - Daken and his goons were around level 89! Yay!

Must be nice...I'm still looking at 196 Daken and two 197 Grenadier's. I haven't even bothered to give it a try.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    PorkBelly wrote:

Nice work.

Must be nice...I'm still looking at 196 Daken and two 197 Grenadier's. I haven't even bothered to give it a try.

Mine are 120. But I could do it if I had my full roster.

But my best allowed character is Classic Storm at Level 38 5/3/3. I just didn't level these characters very much & don't want to dump a bunch of Iso for this event.
  • Just wondering...what do ppl and ppl top scores look like right now? I'm a little over 7,500 and in first with 2nd at about 6k and third at about 5k.
  • 6800 tops my bracket, 6000 in second.
  • my Time For Some Answers Ares/Daken/Yelena just dropped to level 139/140/140. Might actually be playing if it doesn't go up.
  • Ha! Soenottelling I have been playing against with you since last few days in PvP - Great match. icon_e_smile.gif

I guess the reason why their level so high is due to those cheaters - one hit kill which also increase the overall enemy level.
    I hope Dev will do away the pc version - it's laggy and alot of new cheaters....

Please shut it down and back to Tablet / Mobile version so that we will play fairly.
  • Just wondering...what do ppl and ppl top scores look like right now? I'm a little over 7,500 and in first with 2nd at about 6k and third at about 5k.

I'm at the top of mine with 10528. 2nd has 8652. The leader didn't play all day Sunday. Made a 6 hr push. I'm sure they're not a happy camper.
  • I lead at 7034. 2nd has 4065. I've led wire to wire. I get my 5th Widow green tomorrow so I might push for 10K.
  • 8600 here, #2 is 8100. I sure wish that guy took the forum's advice to just give up so I don't have to be grinding these missions! After that it's a 7.7K and a 7.5K. #10 is 3.8K.
  • Phantron wrote:
    8600 here, #2 is 8100. I sure wish that guy took the forum's advice to just give up so I don't have to be grinding these missions! After that it's a 7.7K and a 7.5K. #10 is 3.8K.

I think it's true what you said about the levels increasing and the low level rosters inability to continue. I can only draw this from my bracket, but it seems I'm pulling away from the pack. Friday and Saturday I wasn't happy with this event, but it seems the proverbial wall you spoke of has began its construction.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    My enemy levels have been getting progressively lower as I continue to not play

Long as I get the DD cover i don't really care where i place... Too busy with console games

God I missed a controller.
  • Kelbris wrote:

Long as I get the DD cover i don't really care where i place... Too busy with console games

That seems to be my case, but all my enemies started out at around level 230 so that's not saying much.
  • Top spot in my bracket has around 17k, next spot down is around 6k.
    10th spot has around 3-4k.
    I'm in the top 10 but I'm gonna stop playing the event at the 10k mark due to how tedious this event feels.
    Couldn't be asked to try for the super high rewards with how this is playing out unless the event levels get nerfed drastically/somehow each fight gets faster.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

That seems to be my case, but all my enemies started out at around level 230 so that's not saying much.
    That's my experience. My Time for Some Answers is now down to 140 and Imposters Assemble is at 166. They were higher a few hours ago. Both are not the full point-value though, so I wonder if the levels are intended to scale down on replays to speed gameplay.

On my board, I grinded to the DD cover and am in first at 10,048. Second place is at 6,823 with lvl 24 2/5/5 IM and lvl 29 1/5/5 Wolverine (his only other cover over level 20 is a 1/0/2 lvl 27 Spidey, which is fairly useless without blue). Third has 3,769 and the rest of the top 10 are between that and 2,722. Four of the top 10 in the bracket don't have any covers over lvl 40.
  • Phantron wrote:
    8600 here, #2 is 8100. I sure wish that guy took the forum's advice to just give up so I don't have to be grinding these missions! After that it's a 7.7K and a 7.5K. #10 is 3.8K.

Yea, sure he is going crazy over his loss if 3K ISO! Lol...
  • So how do I get the "guaranteed" daredevil they are advertising in the event rules section for the Oscorp event?
  • Top 3 are at 12k, 9k (myself) and 6k, #10 is at 3k.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    thatguy13 wrote:
    So how do I get the "guaranteed" daredevil they are advertising in the event rules section for the Oscorp event?
    I have the feeling they were expecting people to hit 10k like nothing.
    Bit misleading if that's the case in the end unless I'm missing something too.
    edit: Right after I said that I noticed it was just talking about the mutliple cover pack in the store that has a guranteed DD in it.
  • thatguy13 wrote:
    So how do I get the "guaranteed" daredevil they are advertising in the event rules section for the Oscorp event?

Buy the Oscorp Assault Team 10-Pack