*** Vision (Android Avenger) ***

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Should (eventually) be :vision: just like icon_thor.png et, al.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    lol thanks.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    icon_vision.png

Sorry about the wait!
  • Philly79
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    :vision:

Sorry about the wait!

No worries bud, thanks! Now for the new Bullseye lol
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Already up.

: bullseye : = icon_bullseye.png

: bullseyeold : = icon_bullseye_old.png
  • Philly79
    Options
    You my friend are good
  • Unknown
    Options
    so there has been one thing that i've been curious about...

when they released Vision, the interview with marvel, (http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2459 ... the_vision) basically stated that there was a, and i quote:
    Marvel.com: How well does he fight alongside the other Avengers, specifically with Scarlet Witch?

Miles Benjamin: Our main focus in creating a character is making sure their personality comes through in their powers, but when we can give a nod to a classic comic relationship, we try our best to make it happen. I don’t want to give anything away, but we put a fun Easter egg in the game when you add them both to your team before a battle.

does anyone know what this easter egg is?!?! i've teamed them up a number of times to try and find this but for the life of me i can't see what it is, I initially thought it was some dialog between them but didn't see anything....
  • Unknown
    Options
    They hold hands if placed Left (Vision) and Right (Scarlet).

If I'm wrong, try Vision on the right and Scarlet on the Left
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll never know because Scarlet witch is staying hella far away from Vision, lest she catch his suckiness
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MJC46 wrote:
    They hold hands if placed Left (Vision) and Right (Scarlet).

If I'm wrong, try Vision on the right and Scarlet on the Left

It's on the team select screen. If Vision is centre and SW on the left, and you have the right character forwards, Vision and SW are holding hands. Presumably it works in a couple of different configurations, but I think you need to have them both at the back to see it.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10qe2vk.jpg

Here is a pic.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's adorable.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When I see that, I imagine Wanda saying to Vision, "Damn it, can you just stop floating and walk like a normal person??"
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    works with Charles too..
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Vision gets credit for the attack tile if he's in the center position

That's unfortunate that it's only from center position. I noticed he was boosting IF's attack tile, but I guess he was essential whenever I was using him. Now that I have 4 blue covers and he's boosted in Ultron, that's a nice bonus, even if I'm not matching Vision's colors every turn. A 5 AP 700 damage strike tile pretty insane when you think about it, even if it only lasts 4 turns at a time. I guess I can't complain too much that it won't add to everything.

Vision, Cage, IF has been a lot of fun. Even if my Cage is tanking all of Vision's colors but Blue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    I recruited Vision, because I love the character in the comics. I knew D3 was purposely gonna make some of the rushed movie tie ins completely awful, but WOW. He and Pietro are total caca. lol

I have him at level 40 with only 2 reds.

I have a Blue waiting in my queue.

Is he worth keeping? I mean, I know that he IS NOT, but would I have any success out of using him with that 1 / 2 / 0 build, whatsoever? I doubt it.....

Considerations :
    -He will be featured when Ultron runs again.
    -Marvel may eventually make D3 buff him (and hopefully Pietro, 3*Tony, and both Carols, as well)

I would truly appreciate an answer / opinions.

Thanks. icon_e_smile.gif

While I don't see Marvel "making" D3 buff him, he may be on the receiving end of a fun balance at some point. His only worth while power is blueflag.png , especially with him getting credit for all attack.png in center position. In his PvP, and Essential nodes you can bring Vision/IF and do a TON of damage just with 5 blue. His red is meh, even after converted to AoE. I mean it's OK, as AoE skills go, if you credit Density: Heavy for holding it's own damage wise it's 2982 team damage for 10 AP which is 894 damage per AP.

If you can't use him center to get the extra attack tile boost from Density: Heavy (securing at least 4 hits, possibly more) then he's really not that good, and if they ever fix this by assigning attack tiles to individuals then he will lose a ton of playability but for now he's worth putting on your roster for his events, especially if you win 3 in Ultron.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've pondered about using Vision over Shulk with Gsbw and Mohawk. Use his red to punch the board rather than aoe, but realized you can't do that and benefit from the potential extra cascade damage with his blue on the same turn.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Personal opinion, but his density powers need to be team buffs, and his usefulness is much higher, even if the buffs for teammates are at lower numbers.

Edit: In fact, make it the 4-5 cover ability for each density power, that the buff spreads to the team, that would make for some neat build decisions.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Vision 5/5/3. It was a waves node with Hand ninjas. Several ninjas had created attack tiles via Turn to Smoke. Vision had Density: Light on the board. I tried using Light Disruption, but the game said there were no special tiles available so the ability could not be used.
  • Tanarus
    Tanarus Posts: 30
    Options
    Vision's Light Disruption only targets Strike (Knife) and Protect (Shield) tiles. It does not target the Attack (Fist) tiles that the Teisatsu drop when they're downed.