Patch Notes - R75 (05/04/15)

12346»

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Who exactly would ANOTHER Hawkeye or ANOTHER Bullseye please????? lol

I mean.....even though I don't get on the "teh badassery" of Gambit, Carnage, etc.....those would be fan favorites, highly sought after characters, most requested, etc.

If it ends up being Hawkeye or Bullseye, that'd be ludicrous to claim it would please (most) fans. If it is one of them, they should have emphasised the AIMING part moreso.

Chill, it's going to be 2* Cyclops, almost confirmed in the speculation thread like a month ago (the "sharpshooter"). Nevertheless, there's a lot of people that would be actually excited for those characters. The fact that you don't like them doesn't mean nobody does.

I get that you were responding to somebody else, but there are those of us who don't like the spoiler thread since we'd rather see what comes as it comes.

Maybe it's just late on a day where I've had two different really tough discussions in as many days, but I'm seeing a tone of "why don't you know this already?"

I'll stand by my statement that if this is a 3* Hawkeye, I want it to be Kate Bishop.
  • Just to add my grain of sand to the heap:

A permanent display of AP totals would be helpful. An intermittent, temporary display of AP gains and losses would be helpful (especially if it were back the way it used to be, when you saw gains and losses on both sides). An intermittent, temporary display of AP totals is not particularly helpful. I find myself scrolling to the right far more often than I used to, and that suggests that the current indicator isn't helping.

It's an interesting attempted fix, but I think going back to the old system would be better. Or, as others have said, giving us a permanent AP total indicator (for both sides).

Love the new level up costs. Especially in the light of the upcoming Beast and Doc Oc PvPs. It'll really take the sting out of having to level those guys up.
  • So...is there just going to be a new character every single week now?
  • How come this wasn't mentioned in R75?:

D3PA Customer Support (AG) (D3Publisher)
    May 8, 12:01
    Greetings Branford,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support...In this ticket, we were explaining that the odd "seed team" issue in the Combined Arms PvP event was a known issue that should have been corrected with the R75 update. Did you already update your app? If so, did you encounter this in any other event?