Patch Notes - R75 (05/04/15)

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully the patch will show up soon on Android, I want to level my team before starting the SW PvP.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]It's time for the R75 update!

R75 Patch Notes:

We're aiming to please with our next character...

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
    - It now takes 30% less Iso-8 to level a 3-star character and 15% less Iso-8 to level up a 4-star character.
    - A game board slider showing enemy AP values is now displayed when enemies gain or lose AP.
    - Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.
    - Faster initial load times implemented when the game is played for the first time.
    - Fixed a bug where the progression bar would sometimes not appear in the Post-Battle Screen.

Any chance we can get a update to the values on this spreadsheet from the game providers rather than having to mine the data for ourselves?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6152
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]It's time for the R75 update!

R75 Patch Notes:

We're aiming to please with our next character...

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
    - It now takes 30% less Iso-8 to level a 3-star character and 15% less Iso-8 to level up a 4-star character.
    - A game board slider showing enemy AP values is now displayed when enemies gain or lose AP.
    - Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.
    - Faster initial load times implemented when the game is played for the first time.
    - Fixed a bug where the progression bar would sometimes not appear in the Post-Battle Screen.

Any chance we can get a update to the values on this spreadsheet from the game providers rather than having to mine the data for ourselves?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6152

Check this out.
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29054
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...

Partial iso refunds for any leveling since initial abovementioned l announcement 2-3 weeks ago?
  • Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...

Partial iso refunds for any leveling since initial abovementioned l announcement 2-3 weeks ago?

I'd be ok, with them just adjusting my characters to the level at which they should be at, and refunding whatever is left in the event the soft cap is lower than what the adjusted level would be. But it would probably be easier to just refund the iso.

Please D3, think of the children who play this game. icon_cool.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...
    I doubt it, this has been known about for weeks
  • Spoit wrote:
    I doubt it, this has been known about for weeks

This is most likely the case. But it would be a nice surprise icon_e_wink.gificon_e_wink.gif if it was not the case.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Who exactly would ANOTHER Hawkeye or ANOTHER Bullseye please????? lol

I mean.....even though I don't get on the "teh badassery" of Gambit, Carnage, etc.....those would be fan favorites, highly sought after characters, most requested, etc.

If it ends up being Hawkeye or Bullseye, that'd be ludicrous to claim it would please (most) fans. If it is one of them, they should have emphasised the AIMING part moreso.

Chill, it's going to be 2* Cyclops, almost confirmed in the speculation thread like a month ago (the "sharpshooter"). Nevertheless, there's a lot of people that would be actually excited for those characters. The fact that you don't like them doesn't mean nobody does.

Perhaps with the 2* Cyclops you can choose (aim) which row to destroy with Optic Blast.
  • fmftint wrote:
    Hulkbuster was the brute force hint from R73

Uhmm, wasn't that the hint for Kingpin? Or... wait.. that hint sneaks in four possible hints in one. Sneaky!

I read it as "chaotic + speed", "crime+brute force".
  • jffdougan wrote:
    3* Hawkeye?

If so, I'd love for it to be Kate Bishop (Hawkeye).

YES! You, sir, have won the day.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Could the new character be "The Vision" to tie up loose ends with the movie?
  • Looks like the update went live on IOS. I know what I'll be doing during my lunch! SPEND ALL THE ISO!
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]R75 Patch Notes:

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
    I'd like to say thank you for this. I just played a couple of matches to test the mechanic and it's great! It's quick, doesn't get in the way, and doesn't disrupt gameplay. It's about 1,000,000 times better than that "banner display" debacle a few updates ago.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the update went live on IOS. I know what I'll be doing during my lunch! SPEND ALL THE ISO!

Really? I'm not seeing it. Tried closing out the app and rebooting but still get old values. I can wait.
  • Looks like the update went live on IOS. I know what I'll be doing during my lunch! SPEND ALL THE ISO!

Really? I'm not seeing it. Tried closing out the app and rebooting but still get old values. I can wait.
    Have you checked your app store? There should be an update for MPQ waiting. This isn't a patch that they just push through, you have to download this one yourself.

Check the App store. I wasn't seeing it in game, but checked the App store for updates and it was there.

EDIT: Beat to the punch.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the update went live on IOS. I know what I'll be doing during my lunch! SPEND ALL THE ISO!

Have you checked your app store? There should be an update for MPQ waiting. This isn't a patch that they just push through, you have to download this one yourself.

Oh duh, of course icon_redface.gif

Thanks!
  • Just went live on android!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    The new AP slide thing is ok...but I'd rather they find a way to show both your and the enemy AP constantly - without scrolling required.

This seems like a pointless half way, it was interesting (in a backwards way!) with the old slide that showed the total earned by the enemy from their ridiculous cascades of one turn. Now I'll have to attempt some maths to get that pleasure.

But actually, if they stick with this new slider, could they have put the new slider for the player as well as the enemy?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Game says there is an update, Play Store says there isnt