Patch Notes - R75 (05/04/15)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
It's time for the R75 update!

R75 Patch Notes:

We're aiming to please with our next character...

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- It now takes 30% less Iso-8 to level a 3-star character and 15% less Iso-8 to level up a 4-star character.
- A game board slider showing enemy AP values is now displayed when enemies gain or lose AP.
- Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.
- Faster initial load times implemented when the game is played for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where the progression bar would sometimes not appear in the Post-Battle Screen.

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Hawkeye?
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 344 Mover and Shaker
    3* Hawkeye?

That's what I was thinking.

Someone in my Alliance said it might be the new 2* Cyclops.

I hope we are right and he is wrong.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Cyclops.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    - A game board slider showing enemy AP values is now displayed when enemies gain or lose AP.

I'm not seeing this in the Steam PC version.
  • 3* Bullseye
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Abilities that check for the opposing team’s strongest AP will no longer choose an empty pool in the case of a tie.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up on the update and excited for the reduced ISO to level.

Any thoughts on letting us know what the strongest color would be before using the power? Or even how much damage would be done (I.e. surgical strike)?

Thanks again. Love the game overall. Bummed about the poor response to the server issues. My wife was 91 points from getting quicksilver with 4 hours left, and didn't get a SW cover or any recognition...
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Alexraven wrote:
    3* Bullseye

Aiming to PLEASE...
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    whatever happened to the R74 hinted character?
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    3* Hawkeye?

If so, I'd love for it to be Kate Bishop (Hawkeye).
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...
  • fmftint wrote:

Hulkbuster?

Edit: Not meaning to be a smartass about it, just trying to figure if it is meant to be what was hinted at.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:

"A hero need not be human" could refer to the Inhumans. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have been retconned into being Inhumans.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Hawkeye?

3* Bullseye
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2015
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]It's time for the R75 update!

R75 Patch Notes:

We're aiming to please with our next character...

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
    - It now takes 30% less Iso-8 to level a 3-star character and 15% less Iso-8 to level up a 4-star character.
    - Faster initial load times implemented when the game is played for the first time.
    - Fixed a bug where the progression bar would sometimes not appear in the Post-Battle Screen.

Glad to hear I can start leveling my 3*'s! Time to put that stock of 500k ISO to good use! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • 3* Hawkeye?

What is this referring to?
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    3* Hawkeye?

3* Bullseye

Oh please oh please oh please!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Who exactly would ANOTHER Hawkeye or ANOTHER Bullseye please????? lol

I mean.....even though I don't get on the "teh badassery" of Gambit, Carnage, etc.....those would be fan favorites, highly sought after characters, most requested, etc.

If it ends up being Hawkeye or Bullseye, that'd be ludicrous to claim it would please (most) fans. If it is one of them, they should have emphasised the AIMING part moreso.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:

I mean.....even though I don't get on the "teh badassery" of Gambit, Carnage, etc.....those would be fan favorites, highly sought after characters, most requested, etc.

If it ends up being Hawkeye or Bullseye, that'd be ludicrous to claim it would please (most) fans. If it is one of them, they should have emphasised the AIMING part moreso.

I'd definitely prefer a distinct new character, but I collected Daredevil back in the Frank Miller days (and he went to my high school!), but stopped a while back so I have no attachment to this whole Dark Avengers arc. The old school Bullseye howeverwould make me happy dance.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

Chill, it's going to be 2* Cyclops, almost confirmed in the speculation thread like a month ago (the "sharpshooter"). Nevertheless, there's a lot of people that would be actually excited for those characters. The fact that you don't like them doesn't mean nobody does.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulkbuster was the brute force hint from R73