• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Game says there is an update, Play Store says there isnt

same issue for me

marc

Also in this boat.
  • It's telling me to update my game, yet when I go to the google play store, no patch is available(says R74, the last patch).

Going to try to reset my phone and see if that fixes it...
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Yep this is another botched roll out.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    edited May 2015
    2* Cyclops? 3* Hawkeye? NAAH! We need a King, we need..... 3* BLACK BOLT! Inhumans-Black-Bolt-150x150.jpg
    (or, eventually, a new Spider-Man, the Classic 3* is too weak icon_e_sad.gif )
  • AnonymousMPQ
    AnonymousMPQ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    ISO changed the ISO I need to max my current covers by 468,526!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    TheHood wrote:
    2* Cyclops? 3* Hawkeye? NAAH! We need a King, we need..... 3* BLACK BOLT! Inhumans-Black-Bolt-150x150.jpg
    (or, eventually, a new Spider-Man, the Classic 3* is too weak icon_e_sad.gif )

Put 3* spidey with Kamala, every time he stuns, she heals, he also heals and her yellow is passive. Toss iron fist up front, and you have a perfect defensive team that stuns and heals and tosses out tiles until your opponent gives up.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    update alert seems to have been pulled from android.
  • iOS and Steam have the update, Android doesnt.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Spoit wrote:
    Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...
    I doubt it, this has been known about for weeks

The decision can't be based on this being mentioned on the forum. If it wasn't mentioned in the in-game faq then the broader audience wasn't aware of this impending change.
  • fmftint
    Spoit wrote:
    Partial ISO refunds for the people who added levels to Scarlet Witch over the weekend? Maybe? Please...
    I doubt it, this has been known about for weeks

The decision can't be based on this being mentioned on the forum. If it wasn't mentioned in the in-game faq then the broader audience wasn't aware of this impending change.
    it was included in the coming soon pop up with all of the character changes. the link with all of the changes included news of the coming to R75 iso changes
  • Malcrof wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    Game says there is an update, Play Store says there isnt

same issue for me

marc

Also in this boat.

Same here.
  • fmftint
    Hey all,

It's taking a bit for the update to be available from the Play servers. We have turned off the message until it is available in the store (which should be shortly).

Thanks!
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29069&p=351586#p351586
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2015
    Now I can start leveling some of the star.pngstar.pngstar.png toons I've been keeping under 100!

You know, once the Play servers are updated...
  • Following the update, everyone on my roster who wasn't already at their soft cap was suddenly only 1 iso away from their next level-up! Not that I'm complaining, but it was unexpected. Is this related to the change in level-up costs?
  • Following the update, everyone on my roster who wasn't already at their soft cap was suddenly only 1 iso away from their next level-up! Not that I'm complaining, but it was unexpected. Is this related to the change in level-up costs?
    It was to adjust the old value and new value, because on some ocasions the new cost is much lower so it could create scenarios like with Devil Dino where it shows negative iso value to level up.
  • ShionSinX wrote:
    Following the update, everyone on my roster who wasn't already at their soft cap was suddenly only 1 iso away from their next level-up! Not that I'm complaining, but it was unexpected. Is this related to the change in level-up costs?
    It was to adjust the old value and new value, because on some ocasions the new cost is much lower so it could create scenarios like with Devil Dino where it shows negative iso value to level up.
    Time to exploit this
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    lol. How would that even be possible?
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Just got a Google Play notification saying the update is available. Have at it, everyone!
  • fmftint
    avs962 wrote:
    Just got a Google Play notification saying the update is available. Have at it, everyone!
    still nothing here