**** Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) **** Updated (8/22/17)

Comments

• OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    marvelpuzzlequest.com has an interesting picture up. Has that Kingpin art been used in the cutscenes? (I always skip them.)
  • Galactus just putting it out there, though I do like the Kingpin idea.
  • Nooooo not another top 50 PVE again. It feels like it was only yesterday that I burnt myself out in the Xavier PVE. I could only wish or dream this would be the usual top 150. Wonder how many people are burnt out by now. icon_eek.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    tumblr_m2m2pv1Mi91qfdxxro1_500.gif
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    dearbluey wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Anyone who spoils ahead of time gets a promotion to floor 500!

Do we get to meet the Editor??

Take a jacket. It's a wee bit cold.
  • Anyone else think this may be an April Fools Troll job?
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Type "K.i.n.g.p.i.n"(without the dots in between) and see that it gets changed to "MrClean"
  • The fact that Kingpin gets an April Fools name basically proves this is Kingpin... Not like there was much doubt before.
  • OH there definitely trolling the portly dude on as beng this dude. But in 24hours is the thread topic even going to exist outside of being remembered for the prank that stopped the grinders hearts worldwide ... And Brazil. ... Bruno I'm lookingi invYour direction.
  • eviscent
    eviscent Posts: 17
    Look like Iron Patriot is coming.
  • Looks like the pre-release info was way off. New abilities:
    Mr. Clean (Coming Soon)
    5 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
    At Max Level: HP: 13700 Tile Damage: 104/113/8/95/7/-2/3.5x
      Germ Destroyer - 9 redtile.png AP
      Mr. Clean leaves the battlefield clean killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Mr Clean destroys 2 random black tiles, dealing 815 damage for each tile destroyed, but not generating AP.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: Destroys 3 random black tiles. Level 3: Destroys 4 random black tiles. Level 4: Destroys 6 random black tiles. Level 5: Destroys all black tiles and one purple tile.
      Max Level
        Level 3 - destroys 4 random black tiles, 1804 damage per tile. Level 3 - destroys 6 random black tiles, 1804 damage per tile. Level 3 - destroys all black tiles and one purple tile, 1804 damage per tile.

Blinding Sheen - 8 yellowtile.png AP
      The sheen left in Mr. Clean's wake blinds enemies as they marvel at the shine. 3 random tiles (possibly including special tiles) are converted to yellow tiles. Stuns target for 1 turn.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: 4 random tiles are converted to yellow Level 3: 5 random tiles are converted to yellow. Stuns target for 2 turns Level 4: 6 random tiles are converted to yellow. Level 5: Stuns enemy team for 1 turn, target for an additional turn.

Foaming Bubbles - passive purpletile.png
      Mr. Clean lathers up the enemies, generating a bubble-like foam across the battlefield.
      At the beginning of your turn, generate a random bubble on a random basic tile. These tiles are locked and cannot be moved. If there are no moves on the board, instead of shuffling the board, the entire board is flushed, dealing damage for each tile destroyed.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: Creates 2 bubble tiles. Level 3: Creates 3 bubble tiles per turn. Bubbles may appear on any tile. Level 4: Creates 4 bubble tiles per turn. Level 5: Also locks tiles at the end of your turn.
    • TazFTW
      TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
      I love the cover that was chosen.
    • IceIX
      IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
      Updated OP with Mr. Fisk's particulars.
    • I used the information from the prologue Maggia and extrapolated their damage and got here are the minions summoned by Kingpin:

Thug - level 108 Pistol
      Hitman - level 106 Sniper Rifle
      Muscle - level 35 Threaten

I guess high level Muscles don't work for cheap.
    • OzarkBoatswain
      OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
      At level 5 with all CDs going off, Maggia Pawns does at least 10519 damage and creates 604 in strike tiles. I say "at least" because the strike tiles can change the damage and there could be cascades. That's 1052 damage per AP but they're not all going to go off, except against goons. In comparison, Star_Lord's purple has a 2-turn CD that can be placed, and does 9326 damage for the same AP.

I think 3/5/5 is the way to go. Dealing with 7 CDs (or 14 with a double cast) is going to be scary.
    • wymtime
      wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
      Deadpooool wrote:
      Oh dear God.. Now we get to have another top 50 pve for him/her...

4* rewards in PvE holds the same rules as Global Thermonuclear War.
      A
      Would you like to play a game of chess?
    • At level 5 with all CDs going off, Maggia Pawns does at least 10519 damage and creates 604 in strike tiles. I say "at least" because the strike tiles can change the damage and there could be cascades. That's 1052 damage per AP but they're not all going to go off, except against goons. In comparison, Star_Lord's purple has a 2-turn CD that can be placed, and does 9326 damage for the same AP.

I think 3/5/5 is the way to go. Dealing with 7 CDs (or 14 with a double cast) is going to be scary.

Assuming each player matches 4 tiles a turn (this would be making a 2 chain every 3 moves), just from a simple mathematic point of view the chance of a CD surviving would be:

3 turns = 1 - 3*8/64 = 62.5%
      4 turns = 1 - 4*8/64 = 50%
      5 turns = 1 - 5*8/64 = 37.5%

The expected damage done at level 270 would be:

1451 * 3 * 0.625 + 2X151 strike + 3083 * 2 * 0.375 = 5033 damage + 2X151 strike tiles.

Which is pretty modest but inline with a character in that HP class. Although the player probably wouldn't purposely try to destroy his own CDs, this ignores that any moves might be used in that time or that trying to keep certain CDs around have a tendency of leading you into making bad moves that leads to more stuff being destroyed, based on experience from World Rupture.

Note for the math inclined: technically the chance to not destroy a CD after 3/4/5 turns (6/8/10 moves of 4 tile destruction) would be (1-4/64)^6/8/10, which is 68%/60%/52% but then you'd have to calculate the chance that a single move destroyed more than one CD as well and that'd be a pain.
    • daibar wrote:
      Looks like the pre-release info was way off. New abilities:
      Mr. Clean (Coming Soon)
      5 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
      At Max Level: HP: 13700 Tile Damage: 104/113/8/95/7/-2/3.5x
        Germ Destroyer - 9 redtile.png AP
        Mr. Clean leaves the battlefield clean killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Mr Clean destroys 2 random black tiles, dealing 815 damage for each tile destroyed, but not generating AP.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: Destroys 3 random black tiles. Level 3: Destroys 4 random black tiles. Level 4: Destroys 6 random black tiles. Level 5: Destroys all black tiles and one purple tile.
        Max Level
          Level 3 - destroys 4 random black tiles, 1804 damage per tile. Level 3 - destroys 6 random black tiles, 1804 damage per tile. Level 3 - destroys all black tiles and one purple tile, 1804 damage per tile.

Blinding Sheen - 8 yellowtile.png AP
        The sheen left in Mr. Clean's wake blinds enemies as they marvel at the shine. 3 random tiles (possibly including special tiles) are converted to yellow tiles. Stuns target for 1 turn.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: 4 random tiles are converted to yellow Level 3: 5 random tiles are converted to yellow. Stuns target for 2 turns Level 4: 6 random tiles are converted to yellow. Level 5: Stuns enemy team for 1 turn, target for an additional turn.

Foaming Bubbles - passive purpletile.png
        Mr. Clean lathers up the enemies, generating a bubble-like foam across the battlefield.
        At the beginning of your turn, generate a random bubble on a random basic tile. These tiles are locked and cannot be moved. If there are no moves on the board, instead of shuffling the board, the entire board is flushed, dealing damage for each tile destroyed.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: Creates 2 bubble tiles. Level 3: Creates 3 bubble tiles per turn. Bubbles may appear on any tile. Level 4: Creates 4 bubble tiles per turn. Level 5: Also locks tiles at the end of your turn.

You forgot a his secret hidden ability, they decided to bring back Sentry bombing:

Clean Check - 5 tutile.png - Mr. Clean checks if your PC/Tablet/Phone screen is clean before K.O.ing the enemy. If your screen is clean, you win the match and are automatically shielded.
      • Xenoberyll
        Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
        I don't get how people are exited about his yellow countdown ability when everybody seems to agree that sentry green is almost useless now. His black is a nice option though not overwhelming. Maybe i'm wrong and i just need some time to warm up to Fisk icon_e_confused.gif
      • so 355? in build.

I am not too overly excited bout this guy. I hope he doesn't become as disappointing as Elektra. No hard feelings