Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• This pve was messed up hard. Why didnt you devs playtest it with 1* heroes compared to 3* and 2*? Do you guys just make the numbers up as you go or do you actually test your levelling/point system? Im leaning towards the former after seeing this pve event.
  • Well I'm in first and still have over 30 missions left, so I think I'ma blow my load and see how big of a lead I can get just for fun.
  • I said it before and I'll say it again. If next event they haven't either bracketed weak rostered players with ONLY other weak rostered players or they've made them unable to keep up, I'm done with this game. That is far too fundamental a concept, and if developers don't understand it, a project is doomed.
  • Shoot. I'm not going to finish top 2. This is garbage.
  • I should be fine, in first with some ppl nipping at me, but I got enough buffer missions and they may have petered out. Just watch ill be third though. Sitting waiting for them to make a move.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ok, here we go. About to start my run of my final missions- Have It Your Way, X-Men Reunion, and Coffee Break x2. Wish me luck!
    And good luck to everyone else, too!
  • A lot of action in my bracket...top ten divided by less than 2000 points...I'm on top with most of the main done but I still have the whole sub if I have to dip in to it
  • Ah geez, no way I'm gonna hold top 2. Oh well, hopefully I'll do better next time. Probably won't though, given my jerb.
  • Ok i am not sure where to post this to show either rubberbending take over... or just some cheater who place at top 10 and here a example... totally give up lol out of top 10 i accept but couldn't accept if this person end up in top 10

zvsc2t.png
    2w4gpk0.png
    opbkzq.png
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, my main just exploded.
    Looks like I'm going to be able to hold on to about #15.
  • Every time I see a pic like this it fuels me a little more to try to get every1 a refund.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And now, the waiting begins... hope everyone got a good placement!
  • About 350 points from 2nd. Ouch. Not meant to be.
  • nope got banded out...**** this system. Won 6 subs and did every rotation I could. Saved my final mission results for the last 30 seconds of the tourney, 4th.
  • Not sure if your on the boards, but congrats to Catyst for holding first in our brackets. Man that was intense and I hope 3rd place didn't catch up to me.
  • Ugh. I should have gone for an extra refresh today. Or started my push earlier. I was never able to climb into the top 2. Oh well. I didn't need X-Force green that badly since he sucks anyway.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First hopefully!!!
  • Hectic finish! Somehow managed to finish in top 10 heh wow
  • jozier wrote:
    Ugh. I should have gone for an extra refresh today. Or started my push earlier. I was never able to climb into the top 2. Oh well. I didn't need X-Force green that badly since he sucks anyway.

I wasn't going for him for how he is now, but how he might be after the rework hehe.
  • Mawtful wrote:
    Wow, my main just exploded.
    Looks like I'm going to be able to hold on to about #15.
    Damn, when you posted about an hour ago about your refresh I thought you'd be able to make top10 for sure.

Not sure how I did, was #2 going into the final minute and I didn't finish my last battle in time.