Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• Unrealistic. 1st place has a high of level 50 im35. NOT TO BE OUT DONE by 2nd place 5th behind. A love player with 9 total characters and a high level of 30..... why Do we bother
  • Ugh. 1400 behind first place. Finished off three of the high point missions so far. I better be able to catch up.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    im 1k behind 1st and all my missions are 230s... so harsh
  • I've got a great strategy to get first in this, although 99% of it is just 'do all the missions twice in the last 2 hours.' Currently first, and will hold.
  • jozier wrote:
    Ugh. 1400 behind first place. Finished off three of the high point missions so far. I better be able to catch up.
    lol. Or what?
  • Unrealistic. 1st place has a high of level 50 im35. NOT TO BE OUT DONE by 2nd place 5th behind. A love player with 9 total characters and a high level of 30..... why Do we bother

If this isn't fixed by the next PVE, I'm done with this game. Now that we can see rosters it'll be easy enough to tell. Oni Neko and Chin2Taberu, I'm rooting for you guys. If Aceduece, BigCman, Rendar69, La Fiera, Mini9tailedFox, or Spider_Man win this bracket, I might flip a table.

Edit: And BBBomber is back. He's been way ahead all event, and his roster blows. Sigh.
  • Well, it took a long hard slog through the fields of 20 ISO, but I have done it. I have accomplished the impossible. I have acquired all 4 of the rewards on a tournament mission.
  • Nightboat wrote:
    Well, it took a long hard slog through the fields of 20 ISO, but I have done it. I have accomplished the impossible. I have acquired all 4 of the rewards on a tournament mission.

I've given up on this. I was trying to get the 500 ISO reward from one of the missions in Scotland Yard, and literally after 9 victories (after the first), I'm still at 1/4. Given how close it is to the end of the event, I should be focusing on maintaining my position, I want dat Wolverine... but god do I want that ISO. icon_e_sad.gif
  • i wish the Who mission would reset for just before the event ends lol.
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    I've got a great strategy to get first in this, although 99% of it is just 'do all the missions twice in the last 2 hours.' Currently first, and will hold.
    How many missions do you have left?
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    I've got a great strategy to get first in this, although 99% of it is just 'do all the missions twice in the last 2 hours.' Currently first, and will hold.
    How many missions do you have left?

All the high point ones, I'm saving those for last. Best of luck to you.
  • L45TN7 wrote:
    i wish the Who mission would reset for just before the event ends lol.
    Mine did. It's at 687 atm
  • Hm. Is it better to jump in first now and then fight if someone passes me, or to sit back for a bit still?
  • I'm the only one with a respectable roster in my top 10. I don't understand what's going on.

@jozier, depends on how many points you have left.

I'm about to take 1st now, but I have maybe 7 or 8k points left.
  • I'm the only one with a respectable roster in my top 10. I don't understand what's going on.

@jozier, depends on how many points you have left.

I'm about to take 1st now, but I have maybe 7 or 8k points left.

Jesus you had a juicy bracket. I've got a couple K left I think (not sure the exact amount) and I'm 500 points behind 1st.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My last refresh just started popping, going to give it about 5 or 10 minutes.
  • Just under half of the lower missions left, overtaken first. No movement in the op 10. The guy who was in first seemed to have some missions left and started to scramble. He has a respectable roster at least unlike most.
  • Ugh guy who battled me first all tourney. Must have gotten an etra refresh in that I didn't.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have to say, I'm LOVING Coffee Break. Comparatively easy mission, and offers the second-highest point total. I'm keeping both plays in reserve to pull out if I need to jump back into top 10 towards the end of the event.
  • Gah... I'm peaking too early.

Unsure if I have enough stacks left to last me 35 more minutes to fend everyone off :/