Thick as Thieves

Options
BUFFED HEROES:

Wolverine (Patch, X-Force, and Astonishing X-Men)
Black Widow (Original, Grey Suit)
Spider-Man (Bag-Man, Classic)

CHARACTER PACKS:

Patchwork
400/200
2* or better buffed character

Patchwork 10-Pack
Guaranteed 1 or more 3* buffed character

EVENT REWARDS:

1-2: Wolverine X-Force (Green) + all rewards from next rank
3-10: Daredevil B/P/R, 2000 ISO, 100 HP
11-50: Daredevil P/R, 1000 ISO, 100 HP
51-100: Daredevil P, 500 ISO, 100 HP
101-250: Captain America Y/B/R, 250 ISO 100 HP
251-500: Captain America B/R, 200 ISO, 100 HP
501-1000: Captain America R, 140 ISO
1001-1500: Standard Token x3, 100 ISO
1501-2000: Standard Token, 70 ISO

Comments

• and just as a funny note...looks like bag-man is buffed in this tournament haha
  • Meaning you will HAVE to use Bag-Man in lvl240 battles instead of C. Spider-Man. As a masochist, I appreciate this.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Meaning you will HAVE to use Bag-Man in lvl240 battles instead of C. Spider-Man. As a masochist, I appreciate this.

Not really. All forms of Wolverine, BWO and BWGS and both Spider-men are buffed.
  • Daredevil is siiicckkk
  • Love Daredevil's powerset. I'm gonna enjoy these tourneys. Also makes me want to pump ISO into X-force but I can't justify that. Too many characters to level now!
  • Bag Man as Progression awards? Seriously....
  • jozier wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Meaning you will HAVE to use Bag-Man in lvl240 battles instead of C. Spider-Man. As a masochist, I appreciate this.

Not really. All forms of Wolverine, BWO and BWGS and both Spider-men are buffed.

And when you get to a repeatable lvl240 mission that lists Bag-Man as "Part of your team for this battle" and you have no choice . . .
  • jozier wrote:
    Love Daredevil's powerset. I'm gonna enjoy these tourneys. Also makes me want to pump ISO into X-force but I can't justify that. Too many characters to level now!

I'm stuck between leveling Punisher or Patch. Both as base level but I have all of punishers covers. Maybe level punisher to get more covers for patch!?
  • jozier wrote:
    Love Daredevil's powerset. I'm gonna enjoy these tourneys. Also makes me want to pump ISO into X-force but I can't justify that. Too many characters to level now!

I'm stuck between leveling Punisher or Patch. Both as base level but I have all of punishers covers. Maybe level punisher to get more covers for patch!?

Yeah I'm leaning towards Punisher to generate Patch covers. I think 2* Wolvie will be okay for Thick As Thieves.
  • Daredevil's trap tiles look fun.. cool concept
  • Looks like bagman has a 400% buff.

I really like that they added a new game mechanic for daredevil.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Daredevil is certainly fun to play from first look despite the fact you have to rely on luck (not triggering the effects when you wish). I imagine playing against him will be nerve-wracking if you try to match red, or red is the only option and your hero is low on health. Overall, he looks great. Any idea how much the red's damage will be at max level/max cover?
  • Looks like subevent rewards are also Patch. Hopefully have this guy covered out by the end of the weekend.
  • If they make me use bagman for events I am gonna be pissed. He's not even worth the cover slot for me so I have no covers for him. icon_e_confused.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daredevils ability tiles arent seen by the enemy. Looks like there will be a "PVP live". I dont think this ability isn't just intended to be useful for the AI
  • YAY DAREDEVIL!!!!!!

At least to me that's the best hero they could release. (Except nightcrawler but he's not dark reign)
  • sms4002 wrote:
    If they make me use bagman for events I am gonna be pissed. He's not even worth the cover slot for me so I have no covers for him. icon_e_confused.gif
    It'll be the only time I drop iso on covers and pray for bagman.
  • He seems like a purely defensive character.
  • Anyone else wanna see him kick bullseye in the nuts?
  • Did they change the buff system?

My base level patch seems to be buffed more than 500%. Does that scale with levels or does it drop off now?

In comparison the max Lv 85 2* wolvie has less than 50%.

I'm waiting until the evening to start the event.