Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• Can use some of the Maggia boosts icon_e_wink.gif lol
  • Are you a different psykopathic or the same one? 0_o

Anyway, is it a good idea to hold of until the last hour to do The Meeting?

Will the stacks recover every 8 hours?
  • Got into main bracket with thereck. Guess I'm screwed. Oh well. I thought it is global.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed in the subevent that the difficulty seems to get harder as you go through it? By which I mean that I looked at all the fights after the first one in the subevent and they all said trivial. But now after doing all but 3 of them, one of the remaining ones says Deadly now. About halfway to my current spot, that one said easy. So, I'm wondering what's going on, I didn't think to open it before when it said trivial or when it said easy. It's Family Reunion IX, I've got level 91 Rag, Daken, and Moonstone.

Yeah, last event was level 60ish when I first looked, they're now level 91
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    finwe wrote:
    Damn when I saw the progression bar I thought it's one bracket like in Hulk event. Now I'm with the crazy ones in a 2000 bracket icon_cry.gif

really want to play right now but afraid of this! is your bracket filled up yet? icon_e_wink.gif

Ha! Wanted to know the same thing but didn't want to ask.
  • Cant play yet so can someone tell me if subbracket is giving 500hp again?
    Would also like to know what subbracket rewards are. Are they Daredevil again like Ares? Want to know if I should play for main or play for subs.
  • Submission rewards give Wolvie patch.

But unlike the hunt, only top 5 can get it. Not like the hunt, just have to be top 100 to get one cover.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When does the first subbracket end?
  • Battles get harder. But when the reset happens, do points rebound but difficult stays? Interesting dynamic... don't know whether it means to grind early or not grind at all...
  • Sub gives only iso, 2000 for first place and 3 covers for Patch.
  • Sub bracket rewards:

#1 Red/Yellow/Green Patch, 2000 iso
    #2 Red/Yellow Patch, 1000 iso
    #3-5 Yellow Patch, 500 iso
    #6-10 Heroic X 3, 250 iso
    #11-25 Heroic X 2, 200 iso
    #26-50 Heroic, 140 iso
    #51-100 - 100 iso
    #101-200 - 70 iso
  • Edit: nm, thanks.

Looks like I won't focus too hard on trying to win subs.
  • No HP rewards in sub bracket, first one anyways and it is 1 day long.
  • Loving the enemy scaling. That is all.
  • I'm nervous to keep attacking and seeing how high they go lol.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roya PQ wrote:
    No HP rewards in sub bracket, first one anyways and it is 1 day long.

What was the ending time of the first subbracket?
  • Wolvie/obw I'm assuming does ridiculous damage in this event? Kinda sad I went 5/5/3.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wolvie/obw I'm assuming does ridiculous damage in this event? Kinda sad I went 5/5/3.

They are only slightly buffed, Patch wolvie is uber buffed. at level 15 he still had 5.7k hp and greens doing 63 dmg. I only have 2 green covers and the strike tiles they generate are 135dmg each. Versus my 85 astonishing wolvie with 5 green covers who's strike tiles are at 129dmg.

Edit: Weird, my next battle that i had to use Patch everything was lowered a bit, 53 green tile dmg, 4.3k health, 115 strike tile damage.
  • lol at Wolvie/OBW being buffed for this event. Oh well...not like I wanted to use something different anyway.
  • Roya PQ wrote:
    Wolvie/obw I'm assuming does ridiculous damage in this event? Kinda sad I went 5/5/3.

They are only slightly buffed, Patch wolvie is uber buffed. at level 15 he still had 5.7k hp and greens doing 63 dmg. I only have 2 green covers and the strike tiles they generate are 135dmg each. Versus my 85 astonishing wolvie with 5 green covers who's strike tiles are at 129dmg.

Edit: Weird, my next battle that i had to use Patch everything was lowered a bit, 53 green tile dmg, 4.3k health, 115 strike tile damage.

Keep in mind that buffs scale now. If you level Patch up you might not see the same massive leap in buffness, though he is for sure buffed to the highest extent in this event (as seen from his large crystal).