Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• Yeah. Every time you lose / retreat it's getting easier. Lol.
    Another incentive to do badly.

Actually there may be a limit. The 1st 2-3 times the enemies dropped 11 levels.
    Twice more after that and no more changes.

There could be a minimum limit to the level for certain stages.

Was 2nd stage Maggia. 3 rounds dropped then from lvl 176/177 to lvl 144.
    They stayed at 144.
  • Was 2nd stage Maggia. 3 rounds dropped then from lvl 176/177 to lvl 144.
    They stayed at 144.

Holy cr*p. Which mission? I've played every mission down to one point, and there are no opponents over lvl ~80 with the exception of the Rag/Daken/Moonstone mission at lvl 230.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    The #1 guy increased his lead on me from 10 to 20 points, so I'm pretty sure he's just grinding the 1 point missions repeatedly now.

This forces me into a rather nasty dilemma of either continue to grind until I collapse or concede the #1 spot. icon_e_sad.gif
    Yeah, jacobPC is at 405, which means he ground out the one point missions like, 20-30 times icon_e_surprised.gif. With this kind of main bracket competition, I think I'll just not worry too much, and pick up the DD covers in the regular tournaments that are sure to follow
  • Sounds like this event is a pure grindfest. If JacobPC keeps up this pace for 5 days, I will assume he is a machine.
  • wathombe wrote:
    They stayed at 144.

Holy cr*p. Which mission? I've played every mission down to one point, and there are no opponents over lvl ~80 with the exception of the Rag/Daken/Moonstone mission at lvl 230.

I'm up at like 350 points in the top 10.
    Lvl 150 is the easiest enemy available to me on any missions.
  • 405 points is like doing 60 of the 1 point missions.

I'm pretty sure that lead will shrink when the missions reset, assuming they do reset. Still, looking at the point structure, even a 10 point lead could be insurmountable on the final set of missions, so if you want to be #1 you obviously need to build every point lead you can.
  • Yeah. Every time you lose / retreat it's getting easier. Lol.
    Another incentive to do badly.

Actually there may be a limit. The 1st 2-3 times the enemies dropped 11 levels.
    Twice more after that and no more changes.

So basically put in all of your level one covers and take a dive twice to make it easier? Seems legit.
  • wathombe wrote:
    They stayed at 144.

I'm up at like 350 points in the top 10.
    Lvl 150 is the easiest enemy available to me on any missions.

That's bizarre. I'm at 343 in the top 5, and I have easier enemies than you.
  • Spoit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    The #1 guy increased his lead on me from 10 to 20 points, so I'm pretty sure he's just grinding the 1 point missions repeatedly now.

This forces me into a rather nasty dilemma of either continue to grind until I collapse or concede the #1 spot. icon_e_sad.gif
    Yeah, jacobPC is at 405, which means he ground out the one point missions like, 20-30 times icon_e_surprised.gif. With this kind of main bracket competition, I think I'll just not worry too much, and pick up the DD covers in the regular tournaments that are sure to follow

Ugh. I'm in your bracket, and Daredevil looks amazing.
  • I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    So who's bracket am I in? Currently, doombot6 is first at 409. I'm trying to see if I even have a chance at top 10, lol.
  • How many missions are in main bracket available?

How many missions are in sub bracket available?

How many repeatable missions are in sub bracket available?
  • Polkio wrote:
    How many missions are in main bracket available?

Polkio wrote:

Polkio wrote:

• Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    405 points is like doing 60 of the 1 point missions.

I'm wondering if this ends up with you facing every mission at a high level on the resets. If you grind for 1 point and consequently have to run a gauntlet of high level teams to get the same points as others. We'll know in a few hours on reset.
  • wathombe wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    How many missions are in main bracket available?

Polkio wrote:

Polkio wrote:

thx. One more question: after 2 repeats of any mission they are down to 1 point?
  • I am Zero wrote:
    So who's bracket am I in? Currently, doombot6 is first at 409. I'm trying to see if I even have a chance at top 10, lol.

Tell me your name is a Code Geass reference. I'm watching season 1 again right now.

LeLouch Vi Brittania commands you... All of you.... Die!!!
  • Polkio wrote:
    thx. One more question: after 2 repeats of any mission they are down to 1 point?

Not sure exactly. After 1-3 repeats.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Polkio wrote:
    One more question: after 2 repeats of any mission they are down to 1 point?

Yes two repeats and then the mission is worth 1. The confusion is because of the lag in showing the points on the results screen.
  • Maggia are also maxing out around 230. I'm at 354 points now and only the easiest 2 missions are not at lvl 230. They are both above 200 so I would say between 357-360 points all my enemies will be at max lvl.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    For me after 2 repeats they drop to 1 point. I am at 356 now having played the last mission (Family Reunion IX) only once. I forgot to play it the second time before I moved to other missions and the level went way up for the Widow team. It would give 25 points now, but their level is 214 so not a chance to win this with GSBW at 1 purple cover. I am just happy I had 1 cover of her and I am able to play her missions. Whether that will make a difference in main bracket or not, it remains to be seen.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Misguided wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

Ugh. I'm in your bracket, and Daredevil looks amazing.
    Yeah, I'm just treating this like the last hunt. I'll get the patch covers, and then just do whatever. Maybe aim for 2 DD covers