Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• Pretty intense up at the top when every single mission you complete is lvl 230 enemies. Lol.
  • So rubberbanding is in the form of mob lvl now? Interesting mechanic I guess.
  • calling it a night at 5th overall, 1st sub, 500+ points. We'll see how heavy duty the rubberbanding is in the morning!
  • lol. I hope there is substantial rubberbanding because I can't compete with that kind of dedication to grinding. You two, Bugpop and Psykopathic, basically fought over a hundred battles for 1 point each. I say thee: "Nay!" All I want is a yellow Patch cover.
  • Hey Guys, thought i'd post my stats.
    Started 9 hours after the main event started, did every mission exactly twice
    1st with 461 in the main event, 1st with 438 in the sub event, Mission IX has the enemies at 215/216/216
    Seems like its better to join a bit later?
  • Howler wrote:
    lol. I hope there is substantial rubberbanding because I can't compete with that kind of dedication to grinding. You two, Bugpop and Psykopathic, basically fought over a hundred battles for 1 point each. I say thee: "Nay!" All I want is a yellow Patch cover.

Actually I said "no!" once I saw the battles hit 1 point. I grinded each mission down to 1 and then jumped on it again once my points reset tonight. (some missions still not ground down back to 1...but now that we know there is rubberbanding I feel better leaving them alone at 8-10 pts...especially now that the baddies are stronger)

As much as I love this game even I can't handle 1 point matches.....haha.
  • Howler wrote:
    lol. I hope there is substantial rubberbanding because I can't compete with that kind of dedication to grinding. You two, Bugpop and Psykopathic, basically fought over a hundred battles for 1 point each. I say thee: "Nay!" All I want is a yellow Patch cover.

Actually I said "no!" once I saw the battles hit 1 point. I grinded each mission down to 1 and then jumped on it again once my points reset tonight. (some missions still not ground down back to 1...but now that we know there is rubberbanding I feel better leaving them alone at 8-10 pts...especially now that the baddies are stronger)

I normally would never fk with 1 pointers. But I fkn love daredevil and I don't intend to purchase any covers outright so I'll suck it up this 1 tourney.
  • Howler wrote:

I normally would never fk with 1 pointers. But I fkn love daredevil and I don't intend to purchase any covers outright so I'll suck it up this 1 tourney.

I'm with you. Especially with our small sample size of PvE events....he could be another punisher (a million chances to get) or another hulk. And those abilities look majorly awesome with IW icon_e_smile.gif
  • Howler wrote:

Hah! I can understand that. I probably would do the same if they ever introduced Silver Surfer (unlikely) or Doctor Strange (a possibilty since the Hood is in this game!). Good luck!
  • Hi, can someone tell me if the repeatable mission stacks recover after 8hrs?
  • They're already recovered
  • Is it every 8 hours?

Will both points and enemy levels reset?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Is it every 8 hours?

Will both points and enemy levels reset?

It's weird. Some missions regened right at 8 hours for 50 points each. Others still haven't regened. Some are regenning to 20 and it's all over the place.

Enemy levels DO MOT reset however.
  • Holy tinykitty. I'm screwed then.
  • The enemy levels don't reset. This makes doing them the second time (or better yet, the third time) rather interesting.

That said, unless you think you'll have problem beating them, you should still clear them as soon as they're available as long as you leave a final refresh before the sub bracket ends.

I got smacked for 2500 match 3 in the fight against the Don + 2 Muscles. And you thought only players can do ridiculous amount of strike tiles.
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    Mine are worth 1 paltry point yet. I've joined too late I think. Bye bye Patch, see you in next round.

Anyway, kinda like this new system. Imo better than previous iterations.
  • Kikujiro wrote:
    Mine are worth 1 paltry point yet. I've joined too late I think. Bye bye Patch, see you in next round.

Anyway, kinda like this new system. Imo better than previous iterations.

It's quite hard to make up missing an entire round of mission refreshes, though some of these missions get awfully hard rather quickly. While Wolverine has more than enough firepower to take stuff out, you can lose your team to a single Tommy Gun when they have 2000 worth of strike tiles out there.
  • As a note, can I trade one of my hero for a Muscle or a Don? Those guys are scary.
  • Other than the 230 Rag/Daken/Moon which really isn't that difficult because of boosts and Spidey, the double Muscle mission is the hardest. They have REALLY quick countdown tiles for insane damage.

All my battles are > 150 levels at this point, most around 200 lol
  • My one hope is that rubberbanding doesn't override the levels too much. I.e. someone sits out a refresh and gets easy last battles, for tons of points, while I need to struggle against my level 200+s for less points.