Thick as Thieves

Options

Comments

• Roya PQ wrote:
    Wolvie/obw I'm assuming does ridiculous damage in this event? Kinda sad I went 5/5/3.

They are only slightly buffed, Patch wolvie is uber buffed. at level 15 he still had 5.7k hp and greens doing 63 dmg. I only have 2 green covers and the strike tiles they generate are 135dmg each. Versus my 85 astonishing wolvie with 5 green covers who's strike tiles are at 129dmg.

Edit: Weird, my next battle that i had to use Patch everything was lowered a bit, 53 green tile dmg, 4.3k health, 115 strike tile damage.

WOW. Thanks for the tip. Switched from 69 wolvie to 36 patch and it's a huge difference.
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The point scaling is pretty weird, some missions quickly switched to only giving 1 point. I guess since I don't have GBW I'll just ignore the points completely and just grind each mission until I have the 500 Iso reward.
  • If you continue beating 1 point missions, enemies continue to scale.

1st mission at 1 point. Maggie levels 62 63 63
    Completed 1 point mission. Maggia levels 70 70 70.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Are you a different psykopathic or the same one? 0_o

Anyway, is it a good idea to hold of until the last hour to do The Meeting?

Will the stacks recover every 8 hours?

Me is still same ol me.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Anyone else wanna see him kick bullseye in the nuts?

I'd rather see him "Shadowland" Bullseye if you know what I mean. icon_e_wink.gif
    If you continue beating 1 point missions, enemies continue to scale.

1st mission at 1 point. Maggie levels 62 63 63
    Completed 1 point mission. Maggia levels 70 70 70.

T-th-th-they're learning? Welp, that's the first step towards Skynet. D:
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    KaioShinDE wrote:
    The point scaling is pretty weird, some missions quickly switched to only giving 1 point. I guess since I don't have GBW I'll just ignore the points completely and just grind each mission until I have the 500 Iso reward.

I'm pretty sure it's exactly 2 completions to get down to 1 point.
  • Nemek wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:

Nah it's random. Some matches are at 1 point for me and some are still generating points, even as I've finished it 3-4 times.
  • Nemek
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:

Nah it's random. Some matches are at 1 point for me and some are still generating points, even as I've finished it 3-4 times.

I'd reset your client to be sure. I've done all of the missions twice and they are all at 1 point. I'd be surprised if I randomly had the same thing happen that many times...but who knows.
  • jozier wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:

Yeah. I believe they can be completed 1-4 times depending. Most seem to take about 3 whacks.
  • I kind of wished they had fixed the Patch bug first. Getting 4 strike tiles is trivializing any mission that involves him.

I'm also glad I spent so much ISO leveling my BWGS to 100+. I may actually have a decent chance to compete for top 10.
  • I wonder if the enemies levels will reset when the points start reseting...i somehow doubt it.
  • Nemek
    Options
    Roya PQ wrote:
    I wonder if the enemies levels will reset when the points start reseting...i somehow doubt it.

Yeah, I doubt it too. I made the 'mistake' (we'll see if it is or not later) of doing some of the later missions for 1 point. We'll see how bad I get screwed when they are level 300 or something crazy in a day from now...
  • wathombe wrote:
    Roya PQ wrote:
    Edit: Weird, my next battle that i had to use Patch everything was lowered a bit, 53 green tile dmg, 4.3k health, 115 strike tile damage.

WOW. Thanks for the tip. Switched from 69 wolvie to 36 patch and it's a huge difference.

I see the difference, one is using Patch at level 15 the other at the provided 38. icon_e_smile.gif My bad.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Roya PQ wrote:
    I wonder if the enemies levels will reset when the points start reseting...i somehow doubt it.

Yeah, I doubt it too. I made the 'mistake' (we'll see if it is or not later) of doing some of the later missions for 1 point. We'll see how bad I get screwed when they are level 300 or something crazy in a day from now...

I also doubt it. Which would be unfortunate if rubberbanding kicks in against their level 10 Maggia while I'm fighitng level 230 Daken/Rag/Moonstone lol
  • i also saw that it took 2 whacks to get it down to 1 point
  • coolbond wrote:
    i also saw that it took 2 whacks to get it down to 1 point
    Agreed. Although the client doesn't update to indicate that unless you restart it. You still only get awarded 1 pt despite what it says on the 3rd kill.
  • Lvl230 seems to be the level cap for the final mission. The enemies there have not been getting stronger anymore.

I am at 359 and the missions only give one point, so that is that for the morning.
  • just bought a patchwork 10 pack for the hell of it. hands down the best pulls of any 10x pack so far.

Widow GS Pink
    Wolverine XForce Yellow x2
    Spiderman Classic Pink
    Wolverine Astonishing Green
    Wolverine Astonishing Yellow
    OBW Pink x2
    OBW Black
    OBW Blue

Only things I needed were the X-Forces, but the return on the investment was better than anything else I've bought. Also, for all the people who want OBW, it seems like a good deal.
  • Long time lurker, first time poster.

Things I'm liking so far:

* Different missions make you use different characters more often than the old missions, meaning there's a touch more variety in your fight lineup.
    * All fights seem to me repeatable (so far) even if they offer very little in the way of reward
    * Enemies scale up after a few battles, meaning you still need to think a bit - especially with the Maggia and their rabbit-breeding special tiles.

Things I'm disappointed in:
    I neither have Grey Suit Black Widow or Patch Wolverine, so I won't be doing those missions. This hasn't changed since the last events (where I needed Invisible Woman and Punisher, and still do...) I'm not too worried about the rewards for it, more that I enjoy reading the storyline and back and forth between the characters (so if someone wants to tell me what happens in those missions, you're awesomesauce)
    * That's it so far.

I'm quite liking this, at the moment.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Lvl230 seems to be the level cap for the final mission. The enemies there have not been getting stronger anymore.

I am at 359 and the missions only give one point, so that is that for the morning.
    Good to know! Thanks. Have you capped out the maggia events yet?