Options
123457»

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    While it's true that many people won't get the final progression cover, they honestly have no one to blame for this, except themselves. The Punisher cover definitely doesn't require excessive grinding. It's possible to get more than 100k points if you're really going hard. Nobody will have a final score that's 10 times the last progression reward, like in other events, but I feel this is much more reasonable.
    The 3* PVP cover takes some actual work, why should the PVE cover be virtually free?

just cause you have a stronger team then others dont say if they dont make the 55k its the own fault. My highest non pumped player is 80 in the hard nods they start at 120 and the last one i attemped with 150.

a 3 team 150 vs 3 team of 70s to 80...ummm ya thats a far fight and i can easy make it to 55k

im getting the 50hp and then logging out til the next pve

did not play that much in round 2 pushing me from 80th to 170th. Played somewhat in this final round right now im 120. Then again im 19th in easy and 4th in hard yet it only pushes me up 50 ranks lol whatever like i said before

I know have no chance at 55k, and really dont care, going to push to try to remain in top 150 but doubt it

With how long you've been hanging out on the forum, I honestly don't understand how is it you haven't managed to max your 2*s yet. At least the basic ares/thor/obw or mnmags/cstorm. Pick 2 or 3. It really makes a huge difference in both pve and pvp. Honest.
  • Went total lazy strategy on this one, with excellent results so far.

I'll likely be top 50 for main if I do a couple more nodes.
    So far, I have done a full clear of each sub, then essentials and the highest point nodes in hard 2-3 more times per sub max. That's gotten me a top 5 in hard sub once, and at least top 50 for each other sub.

And with that minimal effort, just hit this:

jad6m83.jpg?1
  • Mine ended this morning - I pushed hard and got top 2 in each of the easy subs, and put in the absolute minimum of effort in the hard ones to get top 50, and ended up with 14 tokens, none of which got me anything but ISO, top 50 overall (barely out of top 20), and all the progression awards.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess no one really played sim all that much as my strategy of hitting all the essential nodes, clearing all the Normal sub nodes and a few of the Hard had me hanging around top 50 since the start.
    Had time to play a bit more the last 24 hours and now I just need one more clear of the Normal essentials or that Hard icon_sentry.png / icon_wolverine.png / icon_doctordoom.png and I'll get that redflag.pngicon_punisher.png .
    Funny enough I managed to fall in and out of top 10 since my push to get the final progression.
    Looks like those people who thought they had top 10 sewn up are now playing more to keep me out icon_lol.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm finding the non-essential Hard nodes straight up impossible. I can't keep Juggernaut from getting 6 Red and that 1 headbutt will 1 shot pretty much anyone I have. Totally not worth the 200ish points. I've already got my Punisher reward. Just trying to hang on to the top 10 if I can, but man that sh#% is frustrating.
  • I'm finding the non-essential Hard nodes straight up impossible. I can't keep Juggernaut from getting 6 Red and that 1 headbutt will 1 shot pretty much anyone I have. Totally not worth the 200ish points. I've already got my Punisher reward. Just trying to hang on to the top 10 if I can, but man that sh#% is frustrating.

After the halfway point of the subs, anything more than essentials on the hard sub is high risk/low reward. You have to get your hard sub points early.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    came in 90th could of came in higher but round 2 took out my wolv. Just to find out that ARES is better and does more damage. At least i was able to grind in round 3.

I did take top 5 in hard first round and 8th in round 3 hard. so at least ended up with 100hp out of the event.

Funny thing is i grinded at the end just to get to the 51 to 100 rank so i can get 500 extra ISO lol

Though i doubt i would made much higher cause i was like 55 and 5th at the end of the first nod and was 80th overall.

I sort of find it very weird (unless everyone played like i did)

first nod went grind ended overall 80th
    2nd nod did not play that much maybe 8 matches total went down to 185th
    3rd nod played and went back to 90th

either very few played in the 3rd not or something very funny happened
  • RoryQ
    RoryQ Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Ouch. I finished on 44593 and was currently in the middle of a game that would have netted me another 450. All because the game wouldn't connect for about 15 minutes, I think I must have been literally no more than 2 minutes out. Anyone think it's worth sending a ticket?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    werid first time this happen

I got my Hard rewards about 15 mins after the event ended

I still have not got the easy side rewards nor the total rewards been 3+ hours)

maybe once it all ends the rewards will come out or the bracket im in is under review. The leader had almost a 20k lead over 2nd and twice as much as 10th with nothing but 2 star team
  • I did half asres job and still manged top 2. This is the laziest PVE ever for me.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was geeked about the "less intense" nature of this event (the overall feel, not the "wipe repeatedly" battles/nodes) and the idea of adding a new 3* (since I never pulled a GSBW cover) and after the event I was all sorts of excited about my 12 tokens...that amounted to...

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png and icon_invisiblewoman.png - about the same as a season 10-pack I guess... icon_neutral.gif