*** Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon) ***

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited March 2017 in Character Details
Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon) icon_ironfist.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare) Wiki Link.
At Max Level: HP: 7650 Tile Damage: 12/13/11/70/79/61/4.5x
    Shou-Lao Fang Strike - 8 greentile.png AP
    Imbued with the power of Shou-Lao the Undying, Iron Fist quickly dismantles their opponents. Deals 115 damage and creates 2 strength 22 Red Strike tiles. If the team has 12 or more Black AP, creates an additional 2 Strike tiles.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates strength 28 Strike tiles. Level 3: Deals 208 damage. Level 4: Creates 3 Strike tiles, plus an extra 3 Strike tiles if the team has 12 or more Black AP. Level 5: Deals 292 damage and creates strength 39 Strike tiles.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - 660 damage, creates 2 strength 88 Strike tiles with 2 bonus if 12 or more Black AP Level 4 - 660 damage, creates 3 strength 88 Strike tiles with 3 bonus if 12 or more Black AP Level 5 - 926 damage, creates 3 strength 123 Strike tiles with 3 bonus if 12 or more Black AP

Iron Fist of K'un-Lun - 5 purpletile.png AP
    Daniel Rand focuses his chi to make his fist like a thing unto iron and strikes. If the team has less than 12 Black AP, converts 5 basic tiles to Black. If the team has 12 or more Black AP, deals 498 damage instead.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 598 damage if the team has 12 or more Black AP,. Level 3: Either converts 6 basic tiles to Black or deals 697 damage. Level 4: Either converts 7 basic tiles to Black or deals 896 damage. Level 5: Either converts 9 basic tiles to Black or deals 1295 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - Converts 6 tiles to Black or deals 2215 damage. Level 4 - Converts 7 tiles to Black or deals 2848 damage. Level 5 - Converts 9 tiles to Black or deals 4113 damage.

Exquisite Technique - Passive blacktile.png
    (PASSIVE) The Immortal Iron Fist has the best Kung-fu. So bring it. At the beginning of every turn, if there are no friendly Attack tiles, create a strength 60 Green Attack tile.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates a strength 71 Green Attack tile. Level 3: Creates a strength 82 Green Attack tile. Level 4: Creates a strength 104 Green Attack tile. Level 5: Creates a strength 153 Green Attack tile.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - Strength 260 Green Attack tile. Level 4 - Strength 330 Green Attack tile. Level 5 - Strength 486 Green Attack tile.
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Green goblin or gambit?
    • So guess this means new character in PVE.

Why can't we get this for all new characters? Let us get fired up...before the grindfest!
    • Interesting. I wonder if this is how they are going to release info.

As it stands, I''m gonna guess Drax. They have to give a full team sometime, right?
    • Green goblin or gambit?

Looks like an attack person. I would guess Sabretooth or Weapon X.
    • IceIX
      IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
      dragma wrote:
      Interesting. I wonder if this is how they are going to release info.

As it stands, I''m gonna guess Drax. They have to give a full team sometime, right?
      It's a trial. See how well it's received. Definitely saves me work on release since I just have to go back and edit some text though. And it gets some speculation/theorycraft going without marring it with people talking about how X or Y power doesn't fit with a character.
    • Spoit
      Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
      That character is ridiculous. Might even be enough for me to go and spend my stockpiled tokens
    • dragma wrote:

If you're going with Drax, I'll go with Iron Fist to round out the Luke Cage/Squirrel Girl/Someone team (just takes 3 to make a team right?), lol.
    • CrookedKnight
      CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
      edited February 2015
      Green purple black is straight up villain colors, which makes me think it's not Drax. The powers would fit him, though.

Edit: oh, and holy DAMN that purple is nuts.
    • Wow, after reading it again, 5 Purple AP for 4K damage and a free 486 Attack Tile every turn?! Do want...
    • Spoit
      Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
      Scoregasms wrote:
      Wow, after reading it again, 5 Purple AP for 4K damage and a free 486 Attack Tile every turn?! Do want...
      Would be insane, even if it was a 4*
    • turul
      turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
      Dat black generation
    • Nellobee
      Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
      Xavin from Runaways, to fit truul's hint of a female shapeshifter.
    • Spoit wrote:
      Scoregasms wrote:
      Wow, after reading it again, 5 Purple AP for 4K damage and a free 486 Attack Tile every turn?! Do want...
      Would be insane, even if it was a 4*

Talk about a Survival Node slayer and doesn't overwrite Red Tiles at all? Yeah, this character is sick for a 3*, hopefully it's not just early hype and comes through as strong as it sounds.
    • Unknown
      edited February 2015
      Scoregasms wrote:
      dragma wrote:

If you're going with Drax, I'll go with Iron Fist to round out the Luke Cage/Squirrel Girl/Someone team (just takes 3 to make a team right?), lol.

Nice guess. I went with green goblin mostly from the colors and gambit because of the energy...but I think I have to change and copy your guess, makes a lot of sense.
    • M1Lance
      M1Lance Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
      Wow this mystery character meshes perfectly with XF/TGT. 3/5/5 for sure.
    • This sounds like Bishop to me!
    • Scoregasms wrote:
      dragma wrote:

Nice guess. I went with green goblin mostly from the colors and gambit because of the energy...but I think I have to change and copy your guess, makes a lot of sense.

Yea, Gobby, I see more of a Attack tile generator (razor bats) and an AOE (pumpkin bombs) with maybe an AP suppression (his laugh)
    • Lol...people think just because Luke Cage is in the game they're going to put Iron Fist? I think it's more likely that passives (and passive actives) are the new things to make characters different from all the other ones. Given the colors, I think it far more likely that the character is a villain. Plus, Iron Fist would have Green, Black, and Yellow, not purple. Plus Iron Fist would have a skill set more similar to Cage.

I think it's pretty clear based on the colors that this is a villain. I'm just not sure which villain is this awesome of a fighter that these abilities fit them. The only ones that come to mind to me would be Sabretooth, maybe Drax. I do not think Snake Eyes is a Marvel character, but it would be some villain on that level.
    • Arondite
      Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
      Damn, I see they went all out when they created

X-23.
    • Moral
      Moral Posts: 512
      "XYZ quickly dismantles their opponents."

'Their' gender neutral individual or are we looking at a team like Rocket and Groot?