The Gauntlet - Competitive Edition Feb 7- 12

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Machinasp
    Options
    anyone else didnt get his 10 token pack yet ?
  • Chest Rockwell
    Chest Rockwell Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Machinasp wrote:
    I'm waiting for a ten-pack also. I did receive two standard tokens for the other two stages shortly after the event ended.
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options
    Machinasp wrote:

I got the picture for it but then lost connectivity now I have no rewards and no post event placing information. It's like it never happened. I figured the servers will reset or something and all will be well. Fingers crossed
  • Still don't have mine either.
  • Chest Rockwell
    Chest Rockwell Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Machinasp wrote:

I got the picture for it but then lost connectivity now I have no rewards and no post event placing information. It's like it never happened. I figured the servers will reset or something and all will be well. Fingers crossed
    The same thing may have happened to me. My tablet was a few feet away, and I saw something like a reward notification pop up, but then the game reset or something. When I checked a few minutes later, there were no tokens (or token packs) ready to be cashed in.

Now I'm concerned that the MPQ backend will incorrectly show that the ten-packs were delivered.
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options
    I wouldn't worry too much. It happened with the Sentry reward from Webslinger and they fixed it within about an hour and a half. So if it doesn't come up, lodge a ticket and they'll see you right
  • john1620b
    Options
    The same thing may have happened to me. My tablet was a few feet away, and I saw something like a reward notification pop up, but then the game reset or something. When I checked a few minutes later, there were no tokens (or token packs) ready to be cashed in.

Now I'm concerned that the MPQ backend will incorrectly show that the ten-packs were delivered.
    Send in a ticket. This happened to me in Enemy of the State, and I had to wait almost a month before they resolved the issue.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I submitted a ticket just in case. If they fix it, great. If not, hopefully cs can help.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    Just FYI- If you're missing a token or pack, you're gonna get a standard "just wait for 24 hours". Only after the 24 hours passes will they look into the missing rewards.
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options
    orbitalint wrote:
    Yeah, I submitted a ticket just in case. If they fix it, great. If not, hopefully cs can help.

Ditto
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Can't believe the first time i ever win a 10 pack and my highest ever pve finish and it bugs without giving me my reward. I've 'started a conversation' (which i assume is submitting a ticket) and i really hope this gets resolved otherwise it's going to take a lot of shine off things for me. icon_e_sad.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm missing a Standard Token, I believe it is because I did not finish all the nodes in the second bracket. Can someone confirm it is that and not the bug other people have reported?