**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Options

Comments

• Misguided wrote:
    I still think each bubble should negate the damage from a single attack or something much more dramatic.

Really cool idea I think. Imagine if they made it something fairly intricate like :
    Each force bubble negates 1 attack up to 1000 damage.
    A single attack of 1+ damage will destroy a single force bubble
    Only damage in excess of 1000 per attack will be received to cover
    Multiple tiles such as dr dooms summon demon will each count as individual attack so 4 tiles destroys 4 bubbles.
    For each bubble destroyed with attacks doing less than 1000 damage attack receives 5-100 damage. (Scales with level)

Would bring slot if dynamics in and some more lil chaotic stuff
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I see they fixed the #4 on her chest which was displaying in a mirrored way (backwards)

That's all they changed, for now, I hope...
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Options
    [anchor=invisible4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor] icon_invisiblewoman.png
    4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Discussion link. Wiki link.
    At Max Level: HP:13015 Tile damage:82/11/73/09/64/10/3.0
      Grant Invisibility - Cost: 9 Yellow AP
      The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it’s on the board, the invisible character can’t be targeted.
        Level 2. Also creates 1 protect tile of strength 50. Level 3. Also creates 2 protect tiles of strength 50. Level 4. Also creates 2 protect tiles of strength 92. Level 5. Also creates 4 protect tiles of strength 92.
      Max Level: Creates 4 protect tiles of strength 184.
        Force Bubbles - Cost: 7 Blue AP
        Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen basic tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile of strength 64.
          Level 2. Locks 3 selected basic tiles and makes a protect tile of strength 86. Level 3. Can Lock Strike, Protect, and Attack tiles. Level 4. Locks 4 selected tiles and makes a protect tile of strength 107. Level 5. Locks 4 selected tiles of any type and makes a protect tile of strength 127.
        Max Level: Locks 4 selected tiles of any type and makes a protect tile of strength 252.
          Force Field Crush - Cost: 12 Green AP
          Invisible Woman shatters the tiles surrounding 2 random Force Bubbles. Does not generate AP. Each Force Bubble deals 64 damage and is unlocked (but not destroyed). If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 2 in random locations.
            Level 2. Deals 283 damage per unlocked Force Bubble. Level 3. Deals 503 damage per unlocked Force Bubble. Level 4. Destroys 3 Force Bubbles and the tiles surrounding them. If there are no locked tiles, makes 3. Level 5. Deals 1070 damage per unlocked Force Bubble.
          Max Level: Deals 2123 damage per unlocked Force Bubble.

(older versions below)
          [anchor=invisible4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor] icon_invisiblewoman.png
          4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Discussion link. Wiki link.
          At Max Level: HP:8220 Tile damage:82/11/73/09/64/10/3.0
            Grant Invisibility - 18 yellowtile.png
            The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Turn a chosen basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
              Level 2: Costs 1
            yellowtile.png less
            Level 3: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
            Level 4: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
            Level 5: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
              Force Bubbles - 13 bluetile.png
              Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strength of 42.
                Level 2: Locks 5 chosen tiles. Level 3: Increases Protect tile strength to 92. Level 4: Locks 8 chosen tiles. Level 5: Increases Protect tile strength to 185.
              Max Level: 678 Protect Tile
                Force Field Crush - 9 greentile.png
                Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, dealing 42 damage and unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles on the board, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn. Generates AP.
                  Level 2: Unlocks or places 2 Force Bubbles Level 3: Each unlocked Force Bubble does 84 damage Level 4: Unlocks or places 3 Force Bubbles Level 5: Each unlocked Force Bubble does 168 damage
                Max Level: 724 damage for each released bubble

[anchor=invisiblewoman4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor]
                4 Star Rarity (Rare) Discussion link
                At Max Level: HP: 6996 Tile damage: 70/10/62/9/55/9/3.5x/4
                  Grant Invisibility - Yellow 18 AP
                  The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
                  Level Upgrades
                    Level 2 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 3 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 4 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 5 – Costs 1 AP less.
                  Max Level: 14 Yellow AP per use
                    Force Bubbles - Blue 13 AP
                    Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strength of 42.
                    Level Upgrades
                      Level 2 – Locks 5 tiles. Level 3 – Increases Protect tile strength to 92. Level 4 – Locks 8 tiles. Level 5 – Increases Protect tile strength to 185.
                    Max Level: Locks 8 tiles and creates a strength 678 Protect tile
                      Force Field Crush - Green 9 AP
                      Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, dealing 42 damage and unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
                      Level Upgrades
                        Level 2 – Creates or collapses 2 Force Bubbles. Level 3 - 84 damage for each Force Bubble collapsed. Level 4 - Creates or collapses 3 Force Bubbles. Level 5 - 168 damage for each Force Bubble collapsed.
                      Max Level: Shatters 3 Force Bubbles, dealing 616 damage per shatter.

Original abilities:
                        Grant Invisibility - Yellow 23 AP
                        The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
                        Level Upgrades
                          Level 2 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 3 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 4 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 5 – Costs 1 AP less.
                        Max Level: 19 Yellow AP per use
                          Force Bubbles - Blue 14 AP
                          Invisible Woman Locks 1 chosen tile in a Force Bubble plus 1 additional tile for every 10 tiles bearing her symbol.
                          Level Upgrades
                            Level 2 – 1 additional tile for every 9 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 3 – 1 additional tile for every 8 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 4 – 1 additional tile for every 7 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 5 – 1 additional tile for every 6 tiles bearing her symbol.
                          Max Level: Locks up to 11 tiles (64/6 + 1)
                            Force Field Crush - Green 12 AP
                            Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
                            Level Upgrades
                              Level 2 – Creates 2 Force Bubbles. Level 3 - Collapses up to 2 Force Bubbles. Level 4 - Creates 3 Force Bubbles. Level 5 - Collapses up to 3 Force Bubbles.
                            Max Level: Creates or collapses up to 3 Force Bubbles.
                          • The max level blue tile protect strength seems downright insane if that's its stats at level 1. Might as well be invulnerability from matchs until it's destroyed.
                          • I wonder if it is possible to hide your entire time.
                          • Phantron wrote:
                            The max level blue tile protect strength seems downright insane if that's its stats at level 1. Might as well be invulnerability from matchs until it's destroyed.

Those are the stats for level 30.
                          • What happens to “locked” tiles? does that mean it’s just not functional? IE countdown tile will be disabled… Can you destroy it with a regular match once It’s locked?
                          • doneskis wrote:
                            What happens to “locked” tiles? does that mean it’s just not functional? IE countdown tile will be disabled… Can you destroy it with a regular match once It’s locked?

You basically have to destroy the tile twice. The first match will unlock the tile, and then the second match will destroy it. Locked tile do not have any effect while locked, and the locked tile cannot be moved either.
                          • She would be very good versus countdown tiles if you can lock them down then destroy them, I think.
                          • I wonder if it is possible to hide your entire time.
                            In one of the latest IW required PvE matches, i had just my 30 IW vs a high level Daken. She was invisible. Since she was the only one, she was basically untargetable...it was pretty cool. Except Daken could out heal any kind of damage I did to him rofl!!!

As to your original question, I doubt it. Says "weakest".
                          • Roya PQ wrote:
                            I wonder if it is possible to hide your entire time.
                            In one of the latest IW required PvE matches, i had just my 30 IW vs a high level Daken. She was invisible. Since she was the only one, she was basically untargetable...it was pretty cool. Except Daken could out heal any kind of damage I did to him rofl!!!

As to your original question, I doubt it. Says "weakest".

Weakest means lowest HP at any given time?
                          • I think it does mean lowest HP at any given time.
                          • So what's the suggested build? 3/5/5?
                          • jozier wrote:
                            So what's the suggested build? 3/5/5?

3/5/5 most likely build, yellow is not especially good in this meta (ie its to protect ur lowest hp target so on offense, its really useless).
                          • I say 3/5/5 as I don't think you can multi cast her hide unless that tile keeps getting destroyed.

she focuses really strongly on lockdown of tiles...maybe she can combo with Cap and modern hawkeye to fill the board with countdown/lockdown tiles.

can you lockdown your own tile?
                          • I'm trying to decide because I'm 0/3/3 with a Green in the stash lol.
                          • I say 3/5/5 as I don't think you can multi cast her hide unless that tile keeps getting destroyed.

she focuses really strongly on lockdown of tiles...maybe she can combo with Cap and modern hawkeye to fill the board with countdown/lockdown tiles.

can you lockdown your own tile?

I'd assume so, but the only benefit is if you see that a tile was one match away from being destroyed, so you can lock it and then immediately destroy it, thus unlocking the tile but now the tile is safe from being destroyed. A tile does not exert any positive or negative effect while locked. It does not countdown while locked.
                          • Oh man...haha. Generally in the past if you can get an ability to be "spammable" or to be multiples of 3 (matches are most often 3, haha) you level for those but with the change in Meta and slowing down to 5 AP minimum for ability casting....I would say her other abilities definitely outweigh bringing the casting cost of yellow. so 3/5/5 would be my build if I was anywhere near that in HP or covers.
                          • forgrim wrote:
                            jozier wrote:
                            So what's the suggested build? 3/5/5?

3/5/5 most likely build, yellow is not especially good in this meta (ie its to protect ur lowest hp target so on offense, its really useless).

I would go 3/5/5. Also, as I understand, it drops a tile so kill tile equals kill invisibility. This version actually seems pretty good, which is nice. Looking forward to seeing how wolverine is improved. Also agreed about the blue protect tile strength. Seems pretty high. Not necessarily broken high, but ....good character high. After all, if you just go defensive spidey and magneto can still build equal or stronger defenses with the right makeup. The fact its in addition to everything else is pretty big for her. The yellow seems at a much mire viable lvl now and the lack of working with her tile color is a HUGE boon. That should have been something for a strong hp character or a glass cannon, not a support character.

Side note: so if she is the last one left, then she can make herself invisible? So you could fight tile goons with impunity basically? Sounds pretty nice for a safety net (not that tile goon teams really should be downing you at thus stage of the game..but who knows about later on. Lvl 500 hammer forces?
                          • jozier wrote:
                            I'm trying to decide because I'm 0/3/3 with a Green in the stash lol.
                            . Regardless, I think you want 4 in both green and blue. So 5/4/4, 4/5/4, 3/5/5, 4/4/5 are the
                            uild options.
                          This discussion has been closed.