Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    AdamMagus wrote:
    Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHC51zmVdg8&hd=1

It does indeed generate AP, my mistake.

Thanks for the video. I feel like videos are something we've been missing with this game...though I suppose it's not very easy to do.
  • Next challenge, lock the entire board with force bubbles.

12 Green = 3 bubbles

400 env AP for thorned rose = 8*5 blue AP + 30 blue AP = 70 blue AP = 5 * 10 = 50 bubbles (max, maybe less)

I think I did the math right. That leaves 11 tiles free.
  • Thank you for your service, Magus.

Whatever great possibilities existed for her green power are dashed by the fact that it ends the turn.

Also, her PvP defense will be terrible. There is no way the computer AI will figure out how to do anything remotely useful with her.
  • Invisible Shield - Blue 12 AP

Susan concentrates deeply and creates an invisible shield that blocks 30% of all damage for 2 turns.

Level Upgrades

Level 2: Blocks 45% of all damage for 2 turns
    Level 3: Blocks 45% of all damage for 3 turns. + 1 AP
    Level 4: Blocks 60 % of all damage for 3 turns
    Level 5: Blocks 80% of all damage for 4 turns. + 2 AP

• There is a problem with her character art, she is mirrored. I know that you normally flip the characters but for the owner she ends up being mirrored, the four is backwards.
  • am i the only one who think her character art in battle is ugly in MPQ, like she's an old cougar. icon_cry.gif
    her cover is great though icon_mrgreen.gif
  • The problem with her character art is that its ugly as hell
  • am i the only one who think her character art in battle is ugly in MPQ, like she's an old cougar. icon_cry.gif
    her cover is great though icon_mrgreen.gif

She looks like she inherited some of Mr Fantastic's powers. Ugly, contorted body. Moonstone is much sexier, as your name points out icon_e_wink.gif
  • I only came here to say that her character model is hideous. I can't bring myself to use her because she is what nightmares are made of.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I only came here to say that her character model is hideous. I can't bring myself to use her because she is what nightmares are made of.
    same. all her poses look inhuman. her face looks like robocop without his helmet on, but older. even if she had good skills i'd not want to use her unless she was absolutely OP. contrast this with moonstone, who is probably too emaciated but looks pretty hot, and thus i collected and leveled her up to 50+ and never actually used her. still, she was one of the last 2*s i sold when I transitioned to 3*s just because i thought she looked good.

anyway, the lesson is, if your'e going to make some 4 star money grabber, at least make them look good and / or OP, or nobody is going to care
  • She's actually a skrull in disguise.
  • Misguided wrote:
    She's actually a skrull in disguise.

There needs to be a 'like' button on this forum.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I (didn't) use her in the Alaska mission. When she died in the middle of a battle I actually cheered a bit. The developers seem to be making a joke out of her. Putting her up against the level 250 villains seems to be pointing out just how bad of a character she is. this character and the four star Wolverine really do need to be amped up.
  • Has anyone mentioned the backwards 4?
  • I (didn't) use her in the Alaska mission. When she died in the middle of a battle I actually cheered a bit. The developers seem to be making a joke out of her. Putting her up against the level 250 villains seems to be pointing out just how bad of a character she is. this character and the four star Wolverine really do need to be amped up.

wow you actually got her to come out in the middle? i remember when I was doing that mission, my other 2 guys died and there was only daken left with 150 hp, vs her at level 34 with full health and enough to do her blue green. daken won handily, since her skills are useless.

basically, i hate this character. you could make lists ranking all the yellow, blue, and green skills in the game and at the very bottom of each list would be IW's skills. combine this with butt ugly art, extreme rarity, and 4* price to upgrade/level up, and you wonder if the devs were just trolling or if they actually thought she'd make any money at all as designed. the hardest part of the weekend event was trying to NOT be #1 so I didn't end up with more IW. I much rather prefer doom, whom I don't use but I could see myself using, in theory.
  • I found out the hard way that her force bubble disable her yellow tiles. She almost had a come back win for me after a bad enemy Cascade in the IW battle. Oh well I guess.
  • So is the general consensus 3/5/5 for her?
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    So is the general consensus 3/5/5 for her?

Think so. Yellow is her most best skill, but upgrading it doesn't reduce the AP cost enough to actually make it useful.

I guess you're hoping they have respec in before they inevitably change the 4*s?
  • Zathrus wrote:

I guess you're hoping they have respec in before they inevitably change the 4*s?

That'd be great, but just wanted to know in case I ended up with enough IW covers to upgrade her. Currently @ 2/2/2
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    So is the general consensus 3/5/5 for her?

In her current incarnation yes, the yellow ability is unusable, by the time you gather the 21 AP she'll be dead or close to death

The other two powers you can pull of, though they have very little effect on the battlefield.
This discussion has been closed.