**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Options

Comments

• Kcwei83 wrote:

Also,the display drawing for invisible woman looks ugly..

Agree. She looks old icon_cry.gif
  • Pucco wrote:
    Kcwei83 wrote:

Also,the display drawing for invisible woman looks ugly..

Agree. She looks old icon_cry.gif

It really shouldn't matter but yeah, I agree.
  • Dth687 wrote:
    Yeah forget about Storm. Grant Invisibility would work best with Rags after they add a third power for him:

Boo - Black Passive
    When Ragnarok becomes visible he yells boo and downs the target immediately.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Downs two targets.
    Level 3: Downs the enemy team.
    Level 4: Collects 100K ISO
    Level 5: Collects 50K Hero Points

Happy Holidays everyone.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. Good stuff, good stuff.

One of the funniest things I've read on this forum!
  • I reckon Johnny Storm - Human Torch is blatantly going to have a FLAME ON ability that turns the board into yellow tiles and feeds Sue's power so that she can protect him! icon_e_wink.gif

P.S - Lol Yeah her characters face is butt-ugly!! (First thing i noticed!) She's supposed to be one of the hottest characters and looks nothing like the cover art.
  • You can use her blue ability to lock several countdown tiles. So she should work well in PvE
  • HulkSmash wrote:
    I reckon Johnny Storm - Human Torch is blatantly going to have a FLAME ON ability that turns the board into yellow tiles and feeds Sue's power so that she can protect him! icon_e_wink.gif

P.S - Lol Yeah her characters face is butt-ugly!! (First thing i noticed!) She's supposed to be one of the hottest characters and looks nothing like the cover art.
    Yeah, sue and johnny the fantastic duo. Looks like the hottest winner is still "moonstone". Hope dev team look into tis issue. SERIOUS!!! ; )
  • I wasn't going to complain because a stick figure is a stretch for me, but I also noticed that she appears a bit awkwardly posed or drawn. Awkward/contorted female poses are a staple of comic covers though.
  • Convinced she is actually Zorak in disguise.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Maybe I'm crazy, and this is really a small thing....but when I matched up against IW earlier today I could have sworn I noticed the '4' logo on her uniform oriented differently in battle than on her display card. Anyone else notice?
  • HulkSmash wrote:
    I reckon Johnny Storm - Human Torch is blatantly going to have a FLAME ON ability that turns the board into yellow tiles and feeds Sue's power so that she can protect him! icon_e_wink.gif

In that case I think you would just pair J Storm with Thor, not this lady icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Someone had to do it. I leveled her up a bit in order to provide you guys with some feedback. As of right now she's level 77 with a 1/5/5 breakdown.

Here's my feedback

Force Bubbles - Blue 14 AP
    Invisible Woman concentrates deeply, locking one chosen tile plus one for every 10 tiles bearing her symbol.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 5: Reduces tiles required for each additional Force Bubble to 6.

I have this ability at 5. In order for this ability to be effective, Invisible Woman needs to be one of the, if not the highest level member of your team. The higher level she is from everyone else, the more tiles you'll see bearing her symbol. The downside of more tiles bearing her symbol is that the majority of the tile matching will be done by Invisible Woman, which means she'll be at the forefront, tanking. The problem you'll notice is that Invisible Woman has a ridiculously low amount of health. So she's sitting up front, with a low health pool, tanking, this is not good at all.

Grant Invisibility - Yellow 23 AP
    The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Turn a chosen basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.

This power can alleviate the tanking issue mentioned above, if she can't be targeted then she's able to do all the tile matching she wants without taking damage (area of effect abilities are the exception, these abilities still damage her while invisible)

I left this ability level 1, I felt that even at level 5 the AP requirement is insanely high (19 AP).

From what I experienced my Invisible Woman was at the forefront most of the time, by the time I gathered the 23 AP needed to make her invisible she was either dead or very close to it. This power is meant to be granted to the weakest member, which at level 77 she happens to be the weakest member and I have no doubt she will continue to be the weakest at the 100+ level range

If it's meant to be used on her, then the AP cost of this ability makes it not worth using, it is too difficult to keep her alive while the board is littered with her symbols and you're striving to get to those 23 AP in order to ensure her survival

Force Field Crush - Green 12 AP
    Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles on the board, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 5: Targets up to 3 Force Bubbles.

I have this ability at level 5 as well. This is meant to be her damage dealing ability so I was excited to try it out.

I teamed up my level 77 Invisible Woman with 54 Thor and 40 Ragnarok. I used Thor's yellow ability and Ragnarok's red ability to feed her some green AP while at the same time gathering blue AP in order to get as many Force Bubbles up as possible. With Invisible Woman being level 77 I had plenty of tiles bearing her symbol. I tried the Force Bubble ability and managed to get 7 Force Bubbles up.

I followed this up by unleashing her Force Field Crush green ability, she randomly shattered 3 out of the 7 force bubbles and destroyed 3 blocks of 3x3 dealing a disappointingly ~260ish damage and yes it generates AP.

Now I don't know about you guys, but ~260 damage at level 77? yes maybe the tiles destroyed weren't the right colors, but c'mon, I don't have a decent level Widow (Grey Suit) but I've been hit by her green ability and it hurts.

I'm not sure if the developers plan to revisit this character anytime soon, but my advise to everyone is that as of right now I wouldn't recommend spending your crystals, hero points and certainly not your hard earned $$ until things change for the better

Am not bothered that I spent some $$ because this game has brought me much enjoyment and I feel good that am supporting the developers, hopefully I provided them with some constructive feedback. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Adam Magus, we appreciate your sacrifice!

But that's...kind of disappointing.
  • Her green doesn't generate AP? That's....awful. I mean, it was awful already, since you have to use two skills (either blue and green or even x2) but to not even generate AP? I don't even have words...
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Someone had to do it.

No they didn't, but we still appreciate your sacrifice!
    AdamMagus wrote:
    I followed this up by unleashing her Force Field Crush green ability, she randomly shattered 3 out of the 7 force bubbles and destroyed 3 blocks of 3x3 dealing a disappointingly ~260ish damage and generating no AP (cascading tiles not included).

Doesn't generate AP? That makes the thing so freaking useless. Just disgustingly so.
  • AdamMagus

Why don't you read one of my previous post. Reading will spare gold...

But thanks for sacrifice
  • It bums me out that somebody spent real money on her.

We should throw an online benefit or kickstarter to correct this great injustice .
  • AdamMagus
    Options
    Correction:

I just tried it again and the green ability does generate AP, I will post a video in a bit. I apologize I should've attempted this a few more times.

I've corrected my post above
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Correction:

I just tried it again and the green ability does generate AP, I will post a video in a bit. I apologize I should've attempted this a few more times.

I've corrected my post above

So 14ap blue + 12ap green to generate some AP. I rather use IM40 for generating ap
  • AdamMagus
    Options
    Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHC51zmVdg8&hd=1

It does indeed generate AP, my mistake.
  • I still think each bubble should negate the damage from a single attack or something much more dramatic.
This discussion has been closed.