[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    A 4* Professor X with 3 passives does sound like it fits the character. If that is true then I'd doubt they would release 3 X-Men in a row even though I would like to have seen Cable introduced around the time of the daily Deadpool events.

Complete the Guardians with Drax the Destroyer? Give Luke Cage his Heroes for Hire pal?
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    meh...i thought this was a new spoiler. somebody rename this, so we don't always fall for the same thread?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    meh...i thought this was a new spoiler. somebody rename this, so we don't always fall for the same thread?

There is quite often a new spoiler here, with the occasional topic derealing happening everywhere icon_e_smile.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Xenoberyll wrote:

There is quite often a new spoiler here, with the occasional topic derealing happening everywhere icon_e_smile.gif
    oh, ok...i guess i didn't see that underneath all this derailing going on icon_e_wink.gif
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    Xenoberyll wrote:

May I suggest changing the thread title to just "SPOILERS" and including the date of the last update?
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the ISO 8 brotherhood is going to be the PVE event for Cyclops. Gamora and Deadpool are two of the featured characters.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Updated topic title. Number shows last post number with new info.
  • I don't suppose you have the cover and image they are using for cyclops do you?
  • ecir2002 wrote:
    I don't suppose you have the cover and image they are using for cyclops do you?

Don't know if Turul would post this if not for the cover for Cyclops most likely? He posted this earlier in the thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21727&start=260#p290994
  • Scoregasms wrote:
    ecir2002 wrote:
    I don't suppose you have the cover and image they are using for cyclops do you?

Don't know if Turul would post this if not for the cover for Cyclops most likely? He posted this earlier in the thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21727&start=260#p290994

Thanks! I missed that one.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Where does one find the post number?

On other forums it is usually listed somewhere in the post but on these forums I don't see it.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    TazFTW wrote:
    Where does one find the post number?

On other forums it is usually listed somewhere in the post but on these forums I don't see it.

I had a look at the URL between a few pages, since you can play around with those arguments to select specific posts, etc. Selecting the last page gets me this:

I haven't changed any settings in regards to posts per page, etc. (I assume there are some settings like that), so I was expecting "page=19", but instead you can see "start=" at the end there. If you change that to "start=366", you'll get a "page" of the thread with post 366 as the first post on the page.
  • Thanos wrote:
    Looks like the ISO 8 brotherhood is going to be the PVE event for Cyclops. Gamora and Deadpool are two of the featured characters.
    I'm not surprised by Gamora, but man, lots of Deadpool love lately.
  • john1620b wrote:
    Thanos wrote:

It's because of all the tacos! Who doesn't love a delicious taco. Honestly!?
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Thanos wrote:

will be interesting how 8hr refreshes work on 12hr subs.
    Unless they revert Brotherhood to it's original 9day incarnation, that will be a loooong ride
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    john1620b wrote:
    Thanos wrote:
    I guess that means he is up next for vaulting. On the other hand, Weapon Tex-mex is quite likely this season.
  • TazFTW wrote:
    A 4* Professor X with 3 passives does sound like it fits the character. If that is true then I'd doubt they would release 3 X-Men in a row even though I would like to have seen Cable introduced around the time of the daily Deadpool events.

Complete the Guardians with Drax the Destroyer? Give Luke Cage his Heroes for Hire pal?

I was thinking more like Fury but Xmen style. So storm drops attack tiles, Wolverine strikes, Colossus punches, Hank drops protects and a burst heal, cyclops (if he makes it into the game) Optic blast. Could be fun.
  • How could they not have Drax soon? That would be really odd. "Hey, let's put all the Guardians in the game, because the movie did well and they're hot now. Oh, but not Drax. Tinykitty that guy."
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    FR3L4NCER wrote:
    TazFTW wrote:

I was thinking more like Fury but Xmen style. So storm drops attack tiles, Wolverine strikes, Colossus punches, Hank drops protects and a burst heal, cyclops (if he makes it into the game) Optic blast. Could be fun.

Well aren't you in luck!
  • teef1
    teef1 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    3 star Cyclops confirmed by the Marvel Games Twitter account and Marvel.com!

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2408 ... st_cyclops
This discussion has been closed.