Meet Rocket & Groot- Nov 26-Dec 1

Options

Comments

• hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good luck to the holiday grinders!

I'll be playing enough for my alliance to get top 50 and me hitting final progression reward. I can get that blue cover at the end of the season to have at least one of each 4* Thor cover!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • When does the first sub end?
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kaigen wrote:
    When does the first sub end?
    1 day 10.5 hrs
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    this is going to be a complete TinyKitty show, a TinyKitty disaster.

I'm happy to see 4* rewards but the amount of grinding is going to be stupid, not looking forward to it.

Mod note: Please don't evade the profanity filters. -DayvBang
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    I think people should skip this one to lower their scaling for the Gamora one. Either that are get in fast!
    As much as I'd like the chance to pull a Groot from sub reward tokens ain't no way i'm not monitoring the bracket thread and joining on the last day

He is the reward in the Daken PVP. So you have a better chance than pulling him from a token.
  • lukewin wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    I think people should skip this one to lower their scaling for the Gamora one. Either that are get in fast!
    As much as I'd like the chance to pull a Groot from sub reward tokens ain't no way i'm not monitoring the bracket thread and joining on the last day

He is the reward in the Daken PVP. So you have a better chance than pulling him from a token.
    And that would put me at 2/2/2 so I still want those tokens. You can never have enough Groot covers!
  • as a new player playing with a level 217 rocket and groot, it was awesome, 5 minutes into the first battle icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my **** handed to me on the first node of Welcome to Earth. I hate this tinykitty pve already.
  • Got my **** handed to me on the first node of Welcome to Earth. I hate this tinykitty pve already.

WELCOME TO EARTH
  • I am going to grind the heck out of this event, mainly because I need ISO something fierce.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    lukewin wrote:
    gamar wrote:

And that would put me at 2/2/2 so I still want those tokens. You can never have enough Groot covers!

I misinterpreted your post. You're going for the final progression reward. You aren't missing a Groot and waiting for rubberbanding to help you get it. Gotcha.
  • Hood + Goons is the worst thing you've done in a long time D3. I was really excited for this event but those nodes have already turned me completely off. Goodbye Lady Thor and goodbye Gamora.
  • i was interested in the hawkeye at 6000 points and the wolverine at 10000 points
    During the previous event at every node i did get ~1000 points and i got just over 40.000 points in total.
    But now each battle barely gives 100 points , so is it really difficult to reach 6000/10 000 points ? Final ranking doesnt matter, i ll just sell that card anyway.
  • gamar wrote:

Where is this bracket thread you speak of? Debating whether to sacrifice alliance score in order to risk it and get a new bracket which doesn't require as much a grind as I'm unavailable to play Saturday/most of Sunday
  • i was interested in the hawkeye at 6000 points and the wolverine at 10000 points
    During the previous event at every node i did get ~1000 points and i got just over 40.000 points in total.
    But now each battle barely gives 100 points , so is it really difficult to reach 6000/10 000 points ? Final ranking doesnt matter, i ll just sell that card anyway.

Subsequent subs usually start upping the amount of points you get per node, making it easier to hit those rewards.
  • Ignore me, found it
  • ....I *like* Hawaiian pizza. Actually, pineapple can go on practically any pizza and make it better!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SUPERTOM wrote:
    Hood + Goons is the worst thing you've done in a long time D3. I was really excited for this event but those nodes have already turned me completely off. Goodbye Lady Thor and goodbye Gamora.

Throw in Juggs for (less) fun and you have a few brutal nodes. Not fun. Esp. after the last grindfest. Blurgh.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wow this is a hard PvE. I've been wiped on several nodes already. And even when I do win, my team is is pretty chewed up. And that new Hood yellow ability? It's brutal (especially when fed by 2 Muscle).
  • If this ends up being all 5am finish times again I'm going to rage like the Hulk on a bad day.