Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Jidad13Jidad13 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi guys! I'm new player looking for alliance. I'm rank 20 atm. My IGN is jidad13. Looking for hybrid alliance (pve/pvp). if you guys have any spot empty for beginner like me, please.

You can dm me here, post in this thread or line me here: faris.r 

Thanks
  • omenomen Age Unconfirmed Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys,

I played with Lock and Load for a while but went back to help my old alliance.

I play mostly PVP and hit between 750-900. The last 4 seasons I beat 10,000 and completed the simulator.  I always play boss events and I do a little story mode.

I have all 3*s and half the 4*s champed. I'm currently working on finishing my 4*s and hoarding to 300 pulls.

I'm looking to rejoin a top 100 alliance again.

Many thanks,
    Omen
  • PoodlecPoodlec Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited May 2018
    Hi, guys, i'm looking for an alliance right now, almost complete 3-star roster, PvE progression, daily login(exept, maybe, couple of days per month missed). Link for my roster on gamependium: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Poodlec/

EDIT: alliance finded, thank you !
  • EdarionEdarion Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2018
    Hey people, I'm looking for an alliance. I'm a veteran player of 1425 Days. I always his Max prog PVE And 900 PVP .

Ideally the alliance I am looking for is  top 50 PVP and top 25 PVE .

My 5 highest characters are : 

5* Daredevil at lvl 460 
    5* Thor at lvl 460
    5* Gambit at 459
    5* Thanos at 459
    5* Silver Surfer at lvl 453 
  • Erunner1201Erunner1201 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    A few more spots are still available within the LL alliances.  Send me a message on the forum or PM me on LINE (id: erunner).
  • jgomes32jgomes32 Posts: 360 Mover and Shaker
    Two spots in LL2 (t25 hybrid) and one in LL3 (T25 pve / T10 pvp) are available for the upcoming season.
  • x_imperialismx_imperialism Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2018
    Lock and Load 1 (t10 pve & pvp) are looking for a new member that plays scl9 pve fairly optimal and pvp to at least 1200. message jgomes or erunner above if interested.
  • Erunner1201Erunner1201 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Some spots are open within the LL family of alliances.  Message the following contacts if you are interested in a new alliance.  We have openings for different types of requirements:

• DrNitroman (LL5), Line ID: drnitroman
    • jgomes (LL1), Line ID: jgomes
    • erunner1201 (LL1), Line ID: erunner
  • DrNitromanDrNitroman Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Lock and Load5 has a spot for a new player.

Lock and Load5 is a T50 PvE alliance and is looking for a solid PvE scorer: we ask for a minimum score of 1.2 x progression (i.e. green checks, 6 hits per node and per sub), higher scores are welcome of course!   :p

PvP is optional (no reqs). If you're interested, please pm me here or on Line (id: drnitroman) or post in this thread.
    Edit: Spot filled, thanks

If you are looking for a competitive hybrid alliance (PvP and PvE), you can also post in this thread to introduce yourself as we may have openings in our hybrid alliances: Lock and Load1, 2, 3 and DeadpoolsTacos
  • justsingjustsing Posts: 339 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
    ETA: Spots filled. Thanks!

DeadpoolsTacos
     has 2 open spots.

We're an easygoing T50 PVP / T50-T100 PVE alliance within the L&L family.

Requirements are:
    • 900+ points in PVP
    • Max progression in PVE (1x for regular events, 1.3x for new release events)
    • Full participation in alliance boss events
    We understand that real life can be busy, so just give us a heads up when you can't make a requirement for a specific event. 

We communicate via LINE (highly recommended but not required) and the in-game chat. 

If interested, please PM me or contact one of our commanders Toughwolf13 on LINE (ID: toughwolf13).

edited September 2018
    Edit: LL5 is full currently
    Lock and Load5 has one more spot for a new player

T50 PvE only alliance, req is 1.2 x prog
    Pm if interested, here or on Line (id: drnitroman)

Lock and Load family has some spots available for the upcoming season:

Two in LL1, t10 hybrid
    One in LL2, t25 hybrid
    One in LL3, T10 pvp and T25 pve.

PM me on the Line app if interested (jgomes32).
    OJSP said:
    It’s really a sad day when someone who was in the same alliance for at least 265 days sniped you at the end of an event. I guess I don’t need to wait anymore to hit them when I see them next time..
    Who hit you?
  • Truehero247Truehero247 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Truehero247 looking for alliance currently @42000 points for total event rank 21 over all rank 8 in today's. I'm tired of playing every day and being highest In points. And not having other active members. I usely fight @ rank 8 rewards but just tried rank 9 for this event. Vulture and rogue championed all 3 stars but storm all 2 star. Feel free to message me. Thank you
  • SkymediumSkymedium Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Heya!

Recently returned to the game after a very long break. Old LnL member so turning to you first because i enjoyed my time here.

Still transition to 4*, daily casual pvp. Could reach 700-800ish in most if not all pvp events. Always doing boss events aswell. 

Got any spot somewhere? DM me or answer here. 

Thanks for the time. 

/Skymedium
    Lock and Load is full.
  • justsingjustsing Posts: 339 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    DeadpoolsTacos has 1 open spot.

Requirements are:

Requirements are:
    • 900+ points in PVP
    • Max progression in PVE (1x for regular events, 1.3x for new release events)
    • Full participation in alliance boss events
    We understand that real life can be busy, so just give us a heads up when you can't make a requirement for a specific event. 
    We communicate via LINE (highly recommended but not required) and the in-game chat. 
    If interested, please PM me or contact me on LINE (ID: justsing17).

ETA: DeadpoolsTacos is now full. Thanks all!

• Punter1Punter1 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    LL3 is looking for a player - requirements are 900+ PVP, full prog+ in PVE.

We're a bunch of lazy vets who get T25 PVP and T50 PVE without the need to enforce things.  You also get to be part of a large alliance family with plenty of advice and room for all play styles.

If you're quick we've a space for Apoc Boss too.  

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,854 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Congratulations @cyineedsn . You’re the only one I know who managed to get all 6 stones.. Well, you and Thanos..

Pinky248 has all six too.
    edited December 2018
    LL5 is full, thanks
    Lock and Load5 has one spot for a new permanent player

T50 PvE only alliance, req is 1.2 x prog
    no PvP req

Pm if interested, here or on Line (id: drnitroman)

Edit: and if you're looking for an hybrid alliance (playing competitively both PvE and PvP), don't hesitate to post here too because I know that Punter and Justsing are looking for players for LL3 and DeadpoolsTacos