**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Gpone
    Gpone Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    hello, my level is 139, I almost finished my 4 stars and start having 5 stars including 3 
     ended ,
    I play pve level 8 and pvp level 7 around 950points ,
    and I am very active, if my level interests you I will be delighted to join you, by cons I am French

• DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Gpone said:
    hello, my level is 139, I almost finished my 4 stars and start having 5 stars including 3 
     ended ,
    I play pve level 8 and pvp level 7 around 950points ,
    and I am very active, if my level interests you I will be delighted to join you, by cons I am French

Hi Gpone

I am sending you a pm

we will see privately how we could manage your French condition ... :#
  • DrNitroman
    Lock and Load5 is looking for a new permanent player

We are a Top 50 PvE alliance and we require to score 1.2 x max prog (i.e. at least 6 clears per node).
    We have no req in PvP, though you're welcome to add your contribution to the alliance score of course ;)

If you're interested, pm me here or on Line (id: drnitroman)
  • DrNitroman
    Lock and Load family has still a few openings in different alliances
    see details in the two posts above

If you're interested, please post in this thread to tell us what is your style of play and we'll find a spot that suits you ;)
  • meerkatnip
    meerkatnip Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi, I just made one year and just reached lvl 86. I am 4 shy of champing all 3*s. I have one champed 4*. I have all but 9 of the 4*s slotted, mostly because I don't want the rest. Total of 146 characters slotted. I usually finish the pve progression and place in the top 100 for both pvp and pve events. I am very active. Please PM if you're interested and have space in one of your alliances.
  • DrNitroman
    Please PM if you're interested and have space in one of your alliances.
    Hi, PM sent meerkatnip
  • DrNitroman
    edited April 2019
    -------------------------------------------------

Lock and Load is recruiting

-------------------------------------------------

the Lock and Load family of alliances is recruiting new players. We have alliances ranked in either T10, T25, T50 or T100 in PvP/PvE which can suit different kind of players.

We are especially encouraging applications of players in 3*/4* or 4*/5* transition.

With us, you will join the perfect environment to grow your roster: active alliances, friendly group with many vets willing to share advices and opportunites to move easily among our alliances when commitments change

We use the chat app Line for better communication experience

If you are interested, please post here on our forum thread and tell us about your objectives, your current roster and your usual scores in PvP/PvE

• thespyderboy
    thespyderboy Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hello, I'm interesting in switching to a more active Alliance.

I have every 3* champed except Vision (I've been favoriting other chars to get HP instead), and have ~12 4* left (2 currently on the vine). Only champed 4* is Chavez. Current Favorite is Carol.

I typically hit max progression in PVE, and recently started trying at SCL7 to the detriment of my HP gains... I'll be going back to SCL6 because I want the HP to build out my roster, then I'll focus on leveling up the 4*. 

PVE I'll usually go for at least 10 wins to get the HP. I'll sometimes try for 28 or 40, but my roster isn't strong enough for SCL7, where I'll sadly get near the top and it's constant Medusa, Carnage, R4G, Gamora, Kitty, etc.

So... goals: 

1. Get lots of HP to build out roster
    2. Have fun
    3. Not feel like I'm putting more time into this than others, and thus wasting time
    4. Get great Alliance rewards on events, both PVE and PVP

I'm also fine with taking a break and am happy to communicate.
  • DrNitroman
    edited May 2019
    Hi thespiderboy,

Hello, I'm interesting in switching to a more active Alliance.

Lock and Load6 has a spot for you if you want. LL6 is an active alliance T250 in pvp and pve and is part of our Lock and Load family

Please tell us if your ingame name is also thespiderboy

We use the chat app Line to communicate ( http://www.line.me/ ), feel free to contact me on Line (ID drnitroman) for more details

cheers
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2019
    The Lock and Load alliance family has several openings for the upcoming season 

- DeadpoolsTacos (2 spot): T50 hybrid , full progression+ in PVE, 900+ in PVP
    - Lock and Load 3 (1 spot): T100 hybrid

We're a big alliance family with many vets willing to provide game and roster advice, and we're happy to move people around as commitments change.

PVE scores from LL2, LL3, DPT, etc. are taken into consideration for LL1 T10 as we look for swaps in family first before looking for mercs.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Lock and load will have a permanent spot for t10 pve/t25 pvp this season

900+pvp
    Optmal pve

PM me if interested 
  • DrNitroman
    -----------------------------
    Lock and Load is recruiting
    -----------------------------

The Lock and Load family of alliances is recruiting new players.

We have alliances ranked in either T25, T50,T100 or T250 in PvP/PvE which can suit different kind of players, competitive or more casual.

We welcome players with different kind of rosters from 5* to 3*, as long as they are active and willing to contribute to a team. With us, you will join the perfect environment to grow your roster:
    active alliances, friendly group with many vets willing to share advices and opportunites to move easily among our alliances when commitments change.

We use the chat app Line for better communication experience

If you are interested, please post  here and tell us about your objectives, your current roster and your usual scores in PvP/PvE. You can also pm me directly here or on Line (id drnitroman)

• DrNitroman
    Lock and Load5 (T50 PvE alliance) has one opening for a new team member. Reqs: 1.2 x prog in PvE, no PvP min.
    If you're interested you can post here or contact me directly on Line (id: drnitroman)
  • ssbledsoe
    ssbledsoe Posts: 52 Match Maker
    DeadpoolsTacos is looking for 1-2 permanent players.

We are a Hybrid Alliance (T100 PVE/T50 (often T25) PVP).  We require full progression in PVE, 900+ PVP, & boss event participation.  

PM me w/ interest or further questions!
  • haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2020
    Edit - currently full again thank you.

DeadpoolsTacos is looking for 1-2 permanent players.
    We are a Hybrid Alliance.  We require full progression for PVE (T100), and prefer 900+ PVP (but can flex that number for a motivated PVE player).  Full boss event participation is required.
    PM myself or ssbledsoe w/ interest or further questions!  Thanks!
  • DrNitroman
    edited June 2020
    Edit: Lock and Load5 (T50 PvE alliance) is full, recruitment currently closed
    - DeadpoolsTacos is still recruiting, see the post above
    - Lock and Load6 is recruiting. LL6 is an active T250 alliance looking for active players willing to progress in the game. No requirements on roster. High scorers may be given the opportunity to merc in other alliances for better alliance rewards
    If you're interested you can post here or contact me directly on Line (id: drnitroman)

• aziraphale
    aziraphale Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Hello, starting to play this game again after a two year hiatus. Was on lock and load back then, enjoyed my time with you lads, would like to join again if there’s room.
    Will mostly be playing pve, aiming for full progression and 1.2x when I’m able, with very casual pvp. Very strong 4* roster (full as of two years ago) And working on 5s.
  • aziraphale
    aziraphale Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    In-game (and line) u/n is Shawn616
  • DrNitroman
    edited April 2021
    Lock and Load5 (T50 PvE alliance) has one opening for a new team member. Reqs: 1.2 x prog in PvE, no PvP min.
  • molebasher
    molebasher Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Looking for a position in an active alliance. Current roster is 215 (missing 6 x 5* ). Play pve every day always finish all levels ( unless it requires one of the six I haven’t got, in which case will miss 1 level) ,  never miss any of the pve events,  not a great lover of pvp but usually do a bit on most of them just to get in the rankings, although sometimes will do to 40 or 50 wins at lvl 8. Current shield rank is 118.