Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

1383940414244»

Comments

• GponeGpone Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    hello, my level is 139, I almost finished my 4 stars and start having 5 stars including 3 
     ended , I play pve level 8 and pvp level 7 around 950points ,
    and I am very active, if my level interests you I will be delighted to join you, by cons I am French

• DrNitromanDrNitroman Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Gpone said:
    hello, my level is 139, I almost finished my 4 stars and start having 5 stars including 3 
     ended , I play pve level 8 and pvp level 7 around 950points ,
    and I am very active, if my level interests you I will be delighted to join you, by cons I am French

Hi Gpone

I am sending you a pm

we will see privately how we could manage your French condition ... :#
  • DrNitromanDrNitroman Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Lock and Load5 is looking for a new permanent player

We are a Top 50 PvE alliance and we require to score 1.2 x max prog (i.e. at least 6 clears per node).
    We have no req in PvP, though you're welcome to add your contribution to the alliance score of course ;)

If you're interested, pm me here or on Line (id: drnitroman)
  • jgomes32jgomes32 Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 15
    The Lock and Load alliance family has several openings for competitive PVE and PVP players.

- Lock and Load (1 spot) : T10 hybrid, optmal pve and 1.2 pvp 
    - Lock and Load2 (2 spots): T25 PVE / T25 PVP
    - Lock and Load6 (1 spots): T250-T500 PVE/ T250-T500 PVP, 1/3 progression+ in PVE, 300+ in PVP
    - DeadpoolsTacos (1 spot): T50-T100 PVE / T50 PVP, full progression+ in PVE, 900+ in PVP

We're a big alliance family with many vets willing to provide game and roster advice, and we're happy to move people around as commitments change.

PVE scores from LL2, LL3, DPT, etc. are taken into consideration for LL1 T10 as we look for swaps in family first before looking for mercs.